Oroville man who faked being a cop se...

Oroville man who faked being a cop sentenced

There are 6 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jun 19, 2010, titled Oroville man who faked being a cop sentenced. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

A man tracked down after posing as a federal agent to rob a marijuana grow near Concow has been sentenced to 10 years and 10 months in prison for drug trafficking and brandishing a firearm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Ned

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2010
Hehehe! Gotta love it!
jack frost

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Jun 19, 2010
what a boss.... get out soon my man f*** the feds
A Paradise Motorcyclist

Redding, CA

#3 Jun 19, 2010
And Hoptoit gets to walk on a rape charge? Oh yeah, I forgot, no retired judges for a thief.
Old and Retired

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Hoptowit wasn't impersonating a law officer and didn't have all those guns in his possession either.
Envirologica

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2010
Concow is a drug sewer. Why doesn't the BCSO shut it down? I believe half or more of the people living there grow pot; the rest may have meth labs. The area isn't safe to hike, walk, hunt, or explore.
rod goesinya

Chico, CA

#6 Jun 19, 2010
Envirologica wrote:
Concow is a drug sewer. Why doesn't the BCSO shut it down? I believe half or more of the people living there grow pot; the rest may have meth labs. The area isn't safe to hike, walk, hunt, or explore.
then stay home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ERASE EVERYTHING O- Mistake, O-Commi, O-Garbage... 4 min Liberals Are Ment... 1
NASA Confirms Falling Sea Levels For Years Amid... 13 min Liberals Are Ment... 1
Cold CREEPINESS of Hillary as She SEETHES after... 16 min JimmyJack 4
The Clown In Chief 1 hr Vladimir is Magic 17
George Lopez booed off stage after vulgar Trump... 1 hr brown privilege 5
Say YES To Welfare Cuts! 1 hr Love Is In The Air 9
Clinton Dynasty Finally Over - THANK GOD - 1 hr Abc 2

Concow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concow Mortgages