Second relative charged with torturing teenager

The teenager who officials said was burned and beaten by his mother and an acquaintance was also tortured by his cousin, according to the police, who said they are still uncovering disturbing layers to the abuse inside the family's Penacook home. Read more
sebrina garrett

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Apr 20, 2013
hello my name is sebrina garrett all of this has went crazy im the mother of the 20 year old i had talk to my son at diff times when talking to him on phone i hurd the 18 year old boy talking and screming at his mother in the back grand saying i will kill u mom in your sleep i want to rape u that would fill so good to me i ask my son daniel cantrell what in the world is going on over there he replayd saying he talks to ever one in the house like that my son daniel cantrell told me that the 18 year old tells him he wants to kill him i told my son daniel cantrell call the cops he told me i cant mom thay done told me if i call the cops thay would kick me out of the house and im 18 hours away from tenn i dont have a any were to go my son feard for his life ever day i all so hurd the cuzen amy tell my son do some thang with that boy i hurd my son daniel cantrell tell her no i cant do any thang he your family u do some thang about it the cuzen amy told my son daniel cantrell do what i tell u or u will be homeless so for the people that are reading this pl unstand my son isnt a bad person like ever one makeing him out to be i know my son he has a big heart and would help any one pl think befor juging him if this was your son would u want the world to see him as a pice of crap no u wouldnt it hurts as a mom hearing people talking bad about your kid pl help my son get justes not put him away thank u for your time and prayes
horrific

Cookeville, TN

#2 Apr 20, 2013
This is horrible!!!! And to defend him, yes I know he is your son but my God how would u feel if someone done these things to him and their mother was on here saying he was innocent and help me get him justice!!!! He doesn't need justice ma'am he needs to get exactly what he done to this kid done to him!!!!!!!
sebrina garrett

Blacksburg, SC

#4 Apr 20, 2013
well the way i look at it is im a mom praying for the best for her son i take it u dont pray because if u did u would pray for him not be jugeing him so god bless u
To the Mom

Sparta, TN

#5 Apr 21, 2013
It is interesting how "you the mom" and "protector" have just exposed your son all over this site to many people that I am sure would never have know about this including myself. If you wanted sympathy I don't think you are going to find it here. Sorry, that is just the way it is. You do the crime you do the time. This is what the judicial system is for so if he is innocent then let it be proven in the court of law. I don't know you or your family or the situation so I am not judging you one way or the other that is for a jury to do. But, your posting things like this you can not expect sympathy for your son. My heart does go out to the one that this has happened to and whom ever that is responsible for such a horrible thing be put under the jail and forgot about.
Dave Henry

Cambridge, MA

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Your son is a sick individual. God help him and the others involved. Maybe if you used spellcheck or something, we could understand you a little better.
Teri

Inverness, FL

#7 Apr 21, 2013
sebrina garrett wrote:
hello my name is sebrina garrett all of this has went crazy im the mother of the 20 year old i had talk to my son at diff times when talking to him on phone i hurd the 18 year old boy talking and screming at his mother in the back grand saying i will kill u mom in your sleep i want to rape u that would fill so good to me i ask my son daniel cantrell what in the world is going on over there he replayd saying he talks to ever one in the house like that my son daniel cantrell told me that the 18 year old tells him he wants to kill him i told my son daniel cantrell call the cops he told me i cant mom thay done told me if i call the cops thay would kick me out of the house and im 18 hours away from tenn i dont have a any were to go my son feard for his life ever day i all so hurd the cuzen amy tell my son do some thang with that boy i hurd my son daniel cantrell tell her no i cant do any thang he your family u do some thang about it the cuzen amy told my son daniel cantrell do what i tell u or u will be homeless so for the people that are reading this pl unstand my son isnt a bad person like ever one makeing him out to be i know my son he has a big heart and would help any one pl think befor juging him if this was your son would u want the world to see him as a pice of crap no u wouldnt it hurts as a mom hearing people talking bad about your kid pl help my son get justes not put him away thank u for your time and prayes
i am a mom of 5 an if my kids back talked me or whatever your saying this kid has done to his mom its words, VERBAL WORDS in case u didnt understand that, this young man nor any other child deserves to be beat an tortured an abused like this young man has, thats why we have police offcers if he was that out of control u call 911 an have him taken away or whatever but he didnt deserve to be burned an tortured like he was, an you has a mother are pathetic sitting here defending such adults for there behavior, an there actions they took just cause a child back talked again VERBAL nothing physical by this teen, so u should go seek help yourself for even posting something so pathetic as to defend your son for doing what he has done, he deserves to sit in jail an be tortured like he did this kid
Wow

Spencer, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2013
First off if my child, I don't care what age was in a living situation such as you described, I would drive there and get them. He lived there because he was shacked up with the cousin. Not because he had to. Do you realize what kind of depravity and evil a person must have inside them to inflict injuries to that extent. And to keep inflicting injuries. Obviously you should have prayed more for your son before you sent him out into the world to inflict harm on others who cannot defend themself. "Train up a child in the ways it should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." Had this been in old testament times your son would already have been stoned to death by the community for such evil.
teddy bear

Cookeville, TN

#9 Apr 21, 2013
If the 20 yr old was from Sparta why was he in NH?
Bob G

Haverhill, MA

#10 Apr 22, 2013
FYI Sebrina Garrett, I am very well informed of what is going on here. Your son, the boys mother, and his aunt TORTURED that kid. NOBODY deserves that. An ass kicking? Yeah, sure. But not what they did to him.
The kid is STILL being treated for wounds he received from those 3 losers. He will be scarred for life both physically AND mentally. All because he wanted to be with 2 women who wanted to sleep with him. So don't you DARE sit there and defend your son for what he did. There is NO excuse for it. All 3 of them deserve to rot in jail. And they WILL.
NoneOfYourBusine ss

Haverhill, MA

#11 May 14, 2013
I am a family friend of the 18 year old's family and let me tell you this; you are a liar, you're full of shit, and you need to get your facts straight. I don't appreciate you defending your pitiful son and I hope you know he will pay for his mistakes. You are sick and need to get your facts straight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Fri Musikologist 20
News Jehovah's Witnesses plan to build new Kingdom H... (Nov '13) Mar 25 Nedoba 10
cattle ranchers Mar 4 SUSAN PAGE 1
Concord & Lakes Region Home Show - March 28-29 Feb 27 Northern Shows 1
News VFW post's smoking ban has some veterans fired up Feb '15 Viet Nam Veteran 6
News Steiner For Congress - Experience Counts!! Join... (Jul '08) Feb '15 Weekender 5
News Federal dollars trickle into NH, slowing road m... Feb '15 chaunceytanner 1
Concord Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Concord People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]