Railcrew Express Ripping off employees
MARYSVILLE KS

Marysville, KS

#62 Jan 15, 2012
YOU MUST WORK IN LENEXA ,,26 MILES AWAY FROM THERE..NO WE ARE NOT AN LYING INSTIGATORS,,,WE DON'T HATE THE JOB IT'S THE HIGHER UPS THAT THINK WE ARE CRAP. TURNING A DEATH EAR ON THE DRIVERS AND PDS PERSONAL... WE GET THE LOWEST OF THE LOW BENIFITS, PAID HOILIDAY AND NO INCREASE IN WAGES,,,BUT YOU WORTHLESS PEOPLE WHO SIT BEHIND A DESK AND HEY LETS GO OUT IN THE FIELD TODAY VISIT SOME HUBS AND DRIVERS,,, MARYSVILLE KS HAS BEEN HIT BY THAT RCX TRAIN ONCE, WE TRY TO MAKE A STAND AND PLED FOR HELP AND WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO TO CHANGE ANYTHING TO MAKE IT BETTER ? "NOTHING" AND HERE IT GOES ON AND GETS WORSE.
TRUST US ALL,,IF THERE WAS "JOBS" OUT THERE 8 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE WOULD JUST WALK OUT IN A HEART BEAT. THERE ARE SO MANY WEB SITES DOGGING RCX,,,SO LENEXA HAVE YOU READ THEM ALL? THEY ARE WORSE THAN THIS SITE,,,YOU GUYS IN LENEXA IS LOWER THAT THE CRAP ON THE BOTTOM OF THOSE DRIVERS SHOES. I HAVE SO MUCH I COULD SAY BUT THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME, I WAS TOLD ABOUT THIS SITE AND LAUGH SO MUCH,,,AND AFTER ALL IT IS CALL RCX RIPPING OFF THE ENPLOYEES..AND NO PAY RAISE .FOR 3 YEARS,AND THE CRAPPEST INSURANCE THEY COULD FIND TO OFFER US, PAID HOILIDAYS FOR THOSE WHO WORK THAT DAY,,,,,$25.00 FOR 12 HRS,,OFFICE GET A FULL DAY 8 HOUR PAID DAY OFF,,WE GOT $25.00 AND HAD TO WORK..WHAT A JOKE. THAT COMMENT IS NOT ALL RIGHT ABOUT ARDATH BUT REAL CLOSE ON SOMETHINGS, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH,5TH AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION, WITH OUT BEING ATTACK BY SOMEONE FROM LENEXA OFFICE AND THAN DON'T SIGN IT...NO ONE IS INSTIGATING ANYTHING, IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR LAST 2 YEARS,AND STILL NO CHANGE,,I AGREE THEDS AND DRIVERS ARE THE BACK BONE,WITH OUT THEM,,LETS SEE HAS FAST RCX CAN FILL THOSE SHIFTS..AND THAT DAYS COMING BRFORE YOU KNOW,,THIS IS JUST MY OPINION..AND OTHERS, BUT I WILL SIGN MY NAME TO IT,,NOT LIKE YOU IN LOUISBURG KS,,YOU KNOW FROM XXX...PLAIN TO SEE TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY BEHIND THAT XXX,,,,DIDN'T FULL ANY OF US...MARYSVILLE KS,KATHY A
marysville ks

Omaha, NE

#63 Jan 16, 2012
Marysville Ks has always been a problem, I agree I'd be out of here if I could find another job. Ardath is your friend ,, I know this as well as others co-workers so yes you are gona have her back. We agree also that that was Lenexa from Louisburg Ks,plain to see. But like before and as always a death ear is turn to Marysville Ks, they are not here to help us on that 800 number so don't bother calling it,being silence is better when it comes to railcrew,Yah for the 5th amendment, but freedom of speech will get you a warning and cost you yet another write up, this company is so employee unfriendly, rip off, cheap. back stabbing,two face, you have to be a good liar to get promoted to a higher up job,or a yes man, ass kisser,,so kathy A , ask your friend Ardath which one if not all is she?
Erod G

Omaha, NE

#64 Jan 18, 2012
I can't believe nobody's complaining about not
getting our out of court arbitrated settlement
that RCX was supposed to have paid to the class
action attorneys, so we could get paid in December.
Well RCX has totally defaulted. If we talk to the Fed wage and hour they'll go after RCX as criminals,
because they were found guilty in the Scott case.
Bend the law, hell they broke it good.
Erod G

Omaha, NE

#65 Jan 18, 2012
I'm sorry I forgot to mention the case was all about not paying overtime as required by law.
At least they started paying OT after the suit was filed and Renzenberger settled with their drivers.
What's next from this renigade Co? Anyone owed
OT from that time period needs to call Federal
Wage and Hour. The government should now go after them with a vengence.
Erod G

Omaha, NE

#66 Jan 27, 2012
Forget about it. I called the Fed
and found out we're screwed. The
company was found guilty, but
can't be forced to pay and the Gov.
doesn't give a rats ass, either.
We are living the days of Cronie
Capitalism that is going to enslave
or kill us. Freedom is now a joke.
Democracy is dead. Both parties
are owned by big business.
The company will retaliate against
those of us who tell other
perspective suckers the truth
about RCX. It's thier way or
the highway, and they'll
blackball the crap out of you.
They are going to Big Brother
you and send the Feds through
you're front door. Watch out
for this suregate of UP etc.
We ain't seen nothin' yet.
KSD

Norman, OK

#67 Feb 4, 2012
Look RCX has been a bad news company since they took over most of the smaller companies they bought out. I worked for them from 1/06 to 7/07. was fired because my hub manager thought i was after her job. THey paid unemployment taxes in texas, however I live and worked in Oklahoma. SO guess what the 6 weeks i was out of work i collected NOTHING. I lucked out that i ahd some money in the bank to pay bills.Ove rthe 18 months I worked for this company I was getting phone calls on rest time for runs. My hub manager could not find her way out of a paper bag so she had all the drivers call me, why because i could give directions to sidings in my sleep ( and had done so on several occasions) The company forgot to pay me for a week so I stopped working till i got paid. When my son-in-law died in afghanistan I was unable to get 3 days off to drive 1,000 miles to his funeral because I had a vacation scheduled for later that next month. was told i had to change my vacation date which would have screwed with my visiting my kids. and my ex could not take my youngest out of school t go visit my side f of the family a couple weeks early.NOr would her school change her graduation date because her sister's husband died. this company is so messed up was hoping this lawsuit would actually get me some of the lost overtime money back cause iw as working 7 days a week sometimes driving 14 hours in a 24our period. I did refuse calls, I tried very hard to spend timewith ym then 15 yr old stepson. and heck at times ignored the cell phone opting instead to be out on my jet ski. No raises, no chance to move up the ladder, No time off for death's in the family, etc this company was crap. The fiunny thing is I liked the job I like to drive and I liked the crews i picked up. I saw a lot of the state i never saw before, and i liked working oncall. I figure they lost out not me, I make more money and going into driving again but this time a truck. I have a better understanding of the HOS and all so forget rcx. hope the overtime money comes in but if not i am not oing to die, i have made it this far
bbt

Burton, TX

#68 Feb 24, 2012
Archer wrote:
Yep I am now one of there unpaid X employees I think that I am going to have to wright it off.
What's the deal with these people not paying folks? Just got a notice on "snag a job" that they were hiring in Smithville and Taylor Texas. SCAREY
meterguy56

Colorado Springs, CO

#69 Mar 3, 2012
I am retired and thought of putting in an applicatio to rce. I'm glad I came upon this site and found out what they are like. I guess I'll just go fishing instead. I hope you noticed that I didn't capitalze rce, because they don't deserve to be properly addressed.
Big Dog

United States

#71 Apr 20, 2012
I have worked for RCX for over 6 yrs and they have always treated me good! It is not the Company's fault when they tell you what you make for pay.You do have the option to turn the job down BUT low life people like yourself that is complaining you would treat a higher paying job just like the pay RCX is giving.It is easier to stay and sit on your ASS and get welfare and a Free check so that is why you are complaing.What you need to do is take a look at your Sick Broke welfare looking ASS and decide what you want to do! Because you must not have a life to be looking and putting a Company down that does offer a Job to the ones that do want to work!
Ron

Sabinal, TX

#72 May 6, 2012
Let me tell you something about RCX they don't wanna give overtime. Also they think you should do any long hauls anytime of the day when u are on the off days like they pay you 100 Dallors not they only pay 56 dallors to go to San Antonio depends on the trip. This company sucks been working with this company 5 years and I am looking for a better job then this shitty one layers all
mike

Liberty, KY

#73 Jul 18, 2012
they will nickel and dime to death.if you hire on with rcx it is your choice,if you dont like it found another job.iam really supries that some many young people work for rcx.get a real job.you can make good money,but plan on working 15 hours a day.i know that some pleople cant find good jobs.at leaste you will have a paycheck.good luck and if you want to stay poor vote for obmama.take care.
james jesus angleton

Rozelle, Australia

#74 Aug 7, 2012
TRY THIS AS AN EXTRA WAY TO DESCRIBE A COMMUNIST
AN ELITE GROUP OF PEOPLE,VERY SMALL,WHO EMPLOY LIEUTENANTS TO DO THEIR BIDDING.
PROFITS ARE SIPHONED OFF TO COMMUNIST CONTROLLED TAX HAVENS AND INCREMENTALLY BRING IN COMMUNIST OR ANTI US DEMOCRATIC LAWS
PS PERESTROIKA NEVER HAPPENED.
AYN RAND WAS A COMMUNIST WHO DECEIVED THE FREE WORLD AND DIED ON BENEFITS.
Willow King

Yukon, OK

#75 Aug 27, 2012
I got my OT pay a nice check of 4600. Well deserved!!!!!!
joe

Brandon, MS

#76 Sep 10, 2012
no problems with the miles just low pay
gary n

Haslet, TX

#77 Oct 4, 2012
I worked for Rxc for 2 months. The pay sucked and never could find the time to be with my family or friends. So the long hours and low pay just ain't worth it if you would like a life.
Also forget about getting payed right unless you raise alot of hell. There are a lot of pits working for this company.
martt

United States

#78 Dec 27, 2012
Heard anything on lawsuit? Got two small checks. Got something in the mail saying its going in front of judge for him to have final say next month. Earlier this year we were told it has been settled and it was going to be paid over a three month period. Was told that there was a formula they were going by. If there was an objection was to write everything down, send documentation to the attorney and the judge will get it, or if you want the settlement is to send the form to Railcrew something which is in MN. I made copy of the form and sent it certified. So we will see what happens.
martt

United States

#79 Dec 28, 2012
Willow King wrote:
I got my OT pay a nice check of 4600. Well deserved!!!!!!
. Was that from the lawsuit?
martt

United States

#80 Jan 5, 2013
Hey big dog, apparently your a brown noser! I don't appreciate being called a low lifer. When you need money coming in and jobs are scarce you don't have a choice! I have worked many hours for this company and expect to get paid. How can a person live on minimum wage and not eligible for any help? When you are promised a pay raise you look forward to it. It is our right to complain. If you don't like what is being said stay off this site.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#81 Mar 2, 2013
Truth be told it is a bad company at times they don't pay their employees their full pay they compensate them months later if you get lucky to low of pay and a lot of bs that you go through with the railroad crews to much for a little bit of pay I am a current employee
Mask wrote:
Hey, found Railcrew on www.jobvent.com - man, lots of stuff, all negative, this company looks real bad.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#82 Mar 2, 2013
I know exactly what you mean we were suppose to get like three raises since I've been here working for this company haven't seen a damn raise this company needs to be reported to that BBB for the disrespect they give us and how the run this
martt wrote:
Hey big dog, apparently your a brown noser! I don't appreciate being called a low lifer. When you need money coming in and jobs are scarce you don't have a choice! I have worked many hours for this company and expect to get paid. How can a person live on minimum wage and not eligible for any help? When you are promised a pay raise you look forward to it. It is our right to complain. If you don't like what is being said stay off this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fi nd a women in your t own tonight free! (Sep '13) May 25 wheezy 33
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May 7 The Walrus was Paul 55
Masturbate (Dec '15) Dec '15 Rusty69 1
um looking for sexy women tonight have fan (Sep '15) Sep '15 Anonymous 1
hi I'm a man looking for sexy women in my town ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Anonymous 3
News Mass layoff at Michael Foods in Wakefield, NE (Jul '15) Jul '15 Barb 2
who is the town s**t (Jun '15) Jun '15 wow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages