Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend to be kind in words?

Posted in the Concord Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of217
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I remembered when I first moved south. I went to this restaurant that called it self some kind of "country style" buffet. I went to ladle out some green beans and it had these big chunks of bone, hog knuckles, chicken beaks and other crazy stuff swimming in it. Stick with the corn, that usually doesn't have stuff like that in it.
Thats what gives it flavor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy won't eat anything that isn't layered in pure lard.
Crisco and butter is acceptable too!
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Timmy...Blairsville Topix wants you to come home.
Comment

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Just a Reader wrote:
Timmy...Blairsville Topix wants you to come home.
He'll be there, as soon as he can change out of his dress. He's like his idol, Jefferson Davis, a cross-dresser. ;o)

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

"Just A Reader" & "This is sick" appear to be the same person talking to himself lol. Then he says;
"I went to 4 year university and have a three digit genius level IQ and an eidetic memory."

OK BUT, THAT education & IQ in N Carolina is equal to about 9th grade up north so, I wouldn't brag on it too much.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

luvnut wrote:
"Just A Reader" & "This is sick" appear to be the same person talking to himself lol. Then he says;
"I went to 4 year university and have a three digit genius level IQ and an eidetic memory."
OK BUT, THAT education & IQ in N Carolina is equal to about 9th grade up north so, I wouldn't brag on it too much.
hehehehe. I was fooled....
Only this

Clarion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Its a good thing they didnt bring any food. yankee slop is horrible.
Are you calling caramel apple pie, wild berry pie, elder berry jam, apple crisp, kielbasa., rhubarb pie, fried fish, tomato pie, pork roll, chicken pot pie, bacon dogs, sloppy joes, soft pretzels, Stromboli, cottage cheese pirogues, wild blue berry jam, homemade donuts, maple cream, jonny cake, clam chowder, fish chowder, fried clams, bake beans, stuff lobster, pot roast (every Yankee home's personal fav) cheese stake, mushroom burgers, turkey soup, clam bake, baked beans, Ruben sandwich with homemade sauerkraut washed down with apple cider (not made with a powder bag) horrible?
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I don't know who "This is Sick" is but, I do agree with many things they say. So do others. Timmy is the one who is fooling everyone. His so called uncle on Blairsville, Topix made him up..along with Jimmy. As I have said in other posts, the uncle SloPoke...now calling himself something else should be a writer for movies...his writing is excellent.
luvnut wrote:
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Sorry..you are fooled if you believe that. I don't know who that other person is, but I do agee with what they say.
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>hehehehe. I was fooled....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Only this wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling caramel apple pie, wild berry pie, elder berry jam, apple crisp, kielbasa., rhubarb pie, fried fish, tomato pie, pork roll, chicken pot pie, bacon dogs, sloppy joes, soft pretzels, Stromboli, cottage cheese pirogues, wild blue berry jam, homemade donuts, maple cream, jonny cake, clam chowder, fish chowder, fried clams, bake beans, stuff lobster, pot roast (every Yankee home's personal fav) cheese stake, mushroom burgers, turkey soup, clam bake, baked beans, Ruben sandwich with homemade sauerkraut washed down with apple cider (not made with a powder bag) horrible?
Rueben sandwiches gag me. I do love sauerkraut though if it is fixed right. Some of that stuff I have never tried. What is a johny cake? Maple cream?.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

If you are truly from the South, you should know what "johny cake" is.
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Rueben sandwiches gag me. I do love sauerkraut though if it is fixed right. Some of that stuff I have never tried. What is a johny cake? Maple cream?.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Just a Reader wrote:
If you are truly from the South, you should know what "johny cake" is.<quoted text>
Never heard of it. Is it somekind of yankee slop.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

It is corn bread....OMG and you call yourself a Southerner!!!
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

That's okay pretend Timmy...you can't be right ALL of the time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Just a Reader wrote:
It is corn bread....OMG and you call yourself a Southerner!!!
I was raised up on cornbread. We sure didnt call johnie cake that sounds like somekind of whiney yankee slang.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I was raised up on cornbread. We sure didnt call johnie cake that sounds like somekind of whiney yankee slang.
OMG...like "john boat"???? Timmy, get off momma's computer & go put air in the house tires; the tv reception is going again.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Actually, I believe "johnie" (or johnny) cake is a southern term for corn bread. Anyway...it is good!
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I was raised up on cornbread. We sure didnt call johnie cake that sounds like somekind of whiney yankee slang.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Hilarious!
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...like "john boat"???? Timmy, get off momma's computer & go put air in the house tires; the tv reception is going again.
Historian

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Just a Reader wrote:
Actually, I believe "johnie" (or johnny) cake is a southern term for corn bread. Anyway...it is good!
<quoted text>
Not hardly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnycake
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I stand corrected. Thank you.
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnycake

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of217
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Concord Discussions

Search the Concord Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min Rock 49,379
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) 1 hr David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) 9 hr yes 4
Burn Boot Camp 14 hr Wowzers 41
Amanda sykes Thu Family 1
Amanda sykes Thu Family 1
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Thu James Jeffers 39
•••
•••
•••
Concord Dating

more search filters

less search filters