Dockworker

China Grove, NC

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Watch out druggie dean Teague and his girlfriend Shelly.

She works at dollar store at north cannon something is goin on there.

He will tell on you in a minute stay away!!
Babydoll

Kannapolis, NC

#2 Mar 24, 2013
I know them and have for years are u for real?
Taco soup

China Grove, NC

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Yup!! Yup!!! That's what I heard too!!!
Fargo

Huntersville, NC

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Dockworker wrote:
Watch out druggie dean Teague and his girlfriend Shelly.
She works at dollar store at north cannon something is goin on there.
He will tell on you in a minute stay away!!
Shelly who? Red headed lady?
Sprinklerman79

Kannapolis, NC

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Lmao.
Green frank

China Grove, NC

#6 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah seems to be the normal for good ol' dean.
And I'm talking dean Teague.

Dean Teague I said it.
Watch out!! Watch out!!! No el trustee .

Be warned with him .
He's lurking around west c street.
Greg cannon

China Grove, NC

#7 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah the woman with the red hair.
Shelly reddish blonde.

She works at dollar store.
Lilhack

Lexington, NC

#8 Jan 10, 2016
Misty Mitchell - Pill head!
Your mom

Kannapolis, NC

#9 Jan 27, 2016
Tina Marie Wallace and Brandon Lee Bailey- dope heads and drunks
SheWillBeBusted

Anna, IL

#10 Sep 7, 2017
KAte Bowman is a druggie and takes people for money. She has a group on line believing she is si great and rescues animals to stay off drugs. Her and her biyfriend sammy are both druggies and con artists
kck

Henderson, NC

#11 Oct 13, 2017
SheWillBeBusted wrote:
KAte Bowman is a druggie and takes people for money. She has a group on line believing she is si great and rescues animals to stay off drugs. Her and her biyfriend sammy are both druggies and con artists
I am a part of that group and I think the same thing. How can we prevent her from taking these poor people's money? They think they are helping but I know she is scamming them.
NO OFFENSE

Concord, NC

#12 Oct 15, 2017
kck wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a part of that group and I think the same thing. How can we prevent her from taking these poor people's money? They think they are helping but I know she is scamming them.
Call her out! Don't put it on topix, which few people even use! It's crazy how people can manipulate and lie and pretend to be someone they definitely aren't ; and nobody says anything! They just listen to the lies and then talk behind their backs.
Alex

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2018
SheWillBeBusted wrote:
You need to get your facts correct before you slander someone like that. Have you been taken for drug money from them? Well I have personally paid animals vet bills on some of the animals Kate has rescued. I paid the Vets and for feed from the feed store. I have personally driven 4 hours to her home to see what's going on even though I didn't know her. I have visited 3 times so far... So...if your feeling uncomfortable giving someone, anyone money, you have the option to either help by paying a bill for them, or doing nothing.
MELANIE

Norristown, PA

#14 Feb 28, 2018
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your facts correct before you slander someone like that. Have you been taken for drug money from them? Well I have personally paid animals vet bills on some of the animals Kate has rescued. I paid the Vets and for feed from the feed store. I have personally driven 4 hours to her home to see what's going on even though I didn't know her. I have visited 3 times so far... So...if your feeling uncomfortable giving someone, anyone money, you have the option to either help by paying a bill for them, or doing nothing.
KATE AND SAM ARE TWO AWSOME, HARDWORKING PEOPLE. YOU TRY GETTING AND STAYING CLEAN. YOU TRY TO START YOUR LIFE OVER AGAIN. KATE AND SAM MORE PEOPLE HAVE YOUR BACK THAN ANY OF THESE HATERS. KEEP YOU HEAD UP HIGH AND F THE HATERS.
Jenny

Germantown, MD

#15 Feb 28, 2018
This is funny how you guys can hide behind your computers and bash people yet remain nameless. If you are not willing to place yout info. On here you able to hide and bash people.

What I can tell you Kate smd Sam ;just shipped out 400 NARCAN to addicts families in the last few months with their own money. What have you done but an armchair backhanded trash talking. Go help somebody!
Nunya

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2018
kck wrote:
<quoted text>

Perhaps you should leave the group since you are deluded as to its purpose. There are countless people who have been helped and supported by Kate. Everyone has a past. YOU have a past. Maybe your own past will rear it's ugly head on social media someday and you won't have the support of so many people backing you up the way Kate does. Being ugly and hateful will catch up to you. Kate and Sam have paid and are continuing to pay for their wrongs, but they have grown from it. You should learn goodness from them. This post is horrible. A bunch of people spouting off hate, hiding behind fake names, with no proof. Good luck in life.
Alex

Bronx, NY

#17 Feb 28, 2018
kck wrote:
<quoted text>

She is not a scam, i have been to her house 3 times. They needed help and she is not scamming. I promise you I have witnessed her rescues many times even via skype.
Trudi S

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Feb 28, 2018
SheWillBeBusted wrote:
And here you are, anonymously trying to destroy someone's life. What is wrong with you? You are a real f$@ing hero. I DARE YOU to go on Anthony's Act and post that comment with your profile so we know who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I get boy in Charlotte/gastonia (Aug '16) 9 hr jangles710 7
Reid at Best Buy 9 hr Geek 1
Jabriuan anderson Wed I know alot 1
4th st. Huntersville Wed I have reasons 1
Firestone Tue Michelin man 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte May 22 KellieS 18
A slut in Concord & shes proud of it (Jul '11) May 2 Al Haynes 6

Concord Jobs

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages