Auto accident at intersection of GOld Hill Rd and Irish Potato Road

Posted in the Concord Forum

Diane

Concord, NC

#1 Jun 26, 2010
Does anyone have information on the accident at the intersection of Gold Hill Road and Irish Potato Road on Friday evening? I heard that there was a fatality. Any names?
Sandy

Huntersville, NC

#2 Jun 28, 2010
I heard the same thing but never heard anything on the news. Did you ever find out anything?
Constance

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Diane wrote:
Does anyone have information on the accident at the intersection of Gold Hill Road and Irish Potato Road on Friday evening? I heard that there was a fatality. Any names?
I have been searching this answer also.
Can't find out any thing yet..

????
Anonymous

Concord, NC

#4 Jul 1, 2010
It was an elderly man who turned directly in front of a man going down Gold Hill Rd. The elderly man was hit in the driver door and killed during the accident. The elderly man was from Mt Pleasant, NC.
anonymous

Louisville, TN

#5 Jul 28, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
It was an elderly man who turned directly in front of a man going down Gold Hill Rd. The elderly man was hit in the driver door and killed during the accident. The elderly man was from Mt Pleasant, NC.
I heard there was a tree that was down accross the road and the driver hit the tree
kim

Concord, NC

#6 Jul 29, 2011
yes there was a tree that feel in the road and a good friend of mine Bobby Ledbetter whom lives in concord hit the tree and was killed. please pray for his family and friends he was a good man and he will be missed very much.
Neighbor

Albemarle, NC

#7 May 13, 2014
Constance wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been searching this answer also.
Can't find out any thing yet..
????
The Guy in the truck was speeding going at least 60 in a 35, because the Elderly Man looked both ways and started to pull out and the truck was there hit him and pushed the car around 100 feet sideways. My Daughter stayed with the Man as he expired. I don't know what happened to the driver hopefully he served time.
The story I heard was that the truck was responding to a fire ! No lights flashing and speeding. The State Police had a whitness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders 7 hr Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated 7 hr Whitey 3
Erica Arcilesi is dishonest, a liar and deadbeat! 20 hr Jaz1965 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Sat Brian_G 1,907
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Sat Resource Action 253
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Sat ButtInj_T 140
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Fri ste 403
Concord Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Concord People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Concord News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Concord

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:31PM
Highlights, Recap for Browns vs. Panthers
ESPN 3:52 PM
Newton: 'Classless' to cheer Manziel injury
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Cam Returns to Superman Status When It Matters Most
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Yahoo! Sports 4:08 PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers