Jasmine Hines Found Dead on Huntersville Road: Police identify ...

Full story: Charlotte.com

Police on Wednesday identified one of the victims in Mecklenburg's latest killing, a triple homicide with two crime scenes -- one on a Huntersville road and the other at a northern Charlotte house destroyed by ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Susan

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Jazz Snoot- you bes my cousin you knows dat!! I get so sick of their shit!!!
Tia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Tania wrote:
Damn! I miss you so much jasmine. Your God daughter askes about you an we look at yr pics all the time. I cant believe its been 4years since we last spoke. I miss our talks and you the only real friend I had and still have til this day. I Love you girl. R.I.P
Tania whatever happened with this case? Was did they find and convict the suspects? It's so sad... I hope you are healing.
Jennifer Hines

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Not a day goes by that I dont think about you Jazzy poo, got my first tattoo in memory of you. Rest In Peace cousin
Love , Jen
Pat

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

These stupid whites are so damn stupid making over a negro! Hell, they don't even know the girl. Must be some half breed damn yankees!!!!! They think this it what you should do to be in or cool. F....morons!
Tania

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

To all u muthafuckas who wanna put disrespectful shit about the comments of mourning hearts should all fuck ya self wit a sick d**k. Jasmine was actually my best friend and it still hurts that someone shot her. Ya they found who did it but we still cant have her back. It pisses me off that ppl have the nerve to say such negative things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Concord Discussions

Search the Concord Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min State of Florida 49,472
dwight powell (Jan '12) 2 hr Wow 62
Amanda sykes 5 hr obnoxious 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 14 hr NorthernLights 4,790
black on black crime (Sep '13) Sat thetiming 11
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) Sat David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) Fri yes 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Concord Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Concord People Search