Review: Concord Women's Specialty Car...

Review: Concord Women's Specialty Care - Natasha A Bower MD

Posted in the Concord Forum

PurpleSpaz

Concord, NC

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Dr. Bower is great as a doctor but their billing department is nothing short of Fraud!! I will be finding a new OB/GYN for my next yearly exam.
When they ask if you want the STD blood screening and the chlamydiae and gonorrhea with the pap, don't do it unless 1) you are 100% sure your insurance will cover it and 2) the doctor codes it as diagnostic rather than screening. Otherwise you'll be having to pay $1000 out of pocket which doesn't even count towards your deductible simply because of the codes they use when they submit to insurance. I gave them the correct code, which I got from my friend, who is a OB/GYN doc, and my mother, who works in billing for an OB/GYN. My mom and my friend work in Wyoming and Pennsylvania respectively, and since they both gave me the same code, independently of each other, something tells me something is wrong. When I went to check out I didn't get a copy of the bill, even when I asked for one. I was told, oh, we don't do that. I can see why now!! It makes it harder for you to dispute it later!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? (Apr '17) 3 hr Classical Gassed 51
dining recommendations Jan 13 hungry 2
Where is Boy . (Jun '17) Jan 12 Amber 8
Plug me in (Jul '17) Jan 12 Amber 6
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Jan 12 Amber 80
Concord N.C. Dec 27 Patti K 2
jimmy creigtin Dec 23 wonder 1

Concord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance