Review: North East Psychiatric Svc - ...

Review: North East Psychiatric Svc - Craig T Chepke MD

Posted in the Concord Forum

Anonymous

Gastonia, NC

#1 Feb 12, 2010
I've been treated throughout the upstate New York area for MCD and recently moved to the NC area and made the mistake of seeing this guy. His bedside manner is non-existant!! As a guy this type of thing doesn't usually bother me but this guy was horrible at his job. My first visit was my last with him. He left a horrible first immpression and showed no interest in me as an individual or as a patient so I took my business eleswhere!
Amy Googenspa

Davis, CA

#2 Mar 15, 2010
I disagree with the other reviewer. Dr. Chepke was professional and warm. He really helped me out.
Anon

Charlotte, NC

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Ridiculous comments by the original poster and couldn't be further from the truth. It is offensive to post something so far-fetched, which is probably why it's anonymous.
Anon

Greer, SC

#5 Feb 25, 2011
The Dr. may be okay,but a nurse named Kay that works at this practice is horrible,uncaring, and rude and nasty to her core. I don't know why she's still there considering the way she treats patients as though they are subhuman. I'm probably switching practices because of her.
Reviewer

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Anon wrote:
Ridiculous comments by the original poster and couldn't be further from the truth. It is offensive to post something so far-fetched, which is probably why it's anonymous.
You're responding anonymously, too. So what does that say? Probably Dr. Chepke or a family member responding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police reason with BLM member. 46 min Emmett Till 1
White guy buys BLM lunch! 1 hr Emmett Till 1
Epicenter Beating 1 hr Eternal truth 35
News Keith Scott's wife has filed multiple restraini... 2 hr Oliver 16
Charlotte Chimps Out 10 hr grave digger 156
A tribute to Keith Lamont Scott. 12 hr Booga Booga 6
Ankle Holster 13 hr fastmover1 9

Concord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance