Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57645 Jul 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the Palestinian child and the pony are both white, you can forget any support from RWers. Being color blind is not one their traits. If you would have been on here during the G. Zimmerman/ T.Martin discussion, you would have gone nuts responding to some of the RWer outwardly racial comments. Not surprising, though.
Frank Zappa in his song "Trouble Coming Everyday" says..."I'm not black, but there have been a whole lot of times I wish I could say I'm not white."
OMG...There I go again....a liberal playing the race card. Have you noticed that everyone who uses the "race card" comment are the most biased and racial themselves? Easy to spot isn't it? Almost as common as "drinking the kool aid." One would think that these RWers could be a little more original from time to time. They will jump on a phrase and absolutely run it into the ground for years and years.
Black ponies are still bring flogged; stop racist pony baiting. HITW will flog you later junior
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57646 Jul 21, 2014
TSF wrote:
ReppubliKans (and libertarians) who hate Obama are willing to betray the USA and side with Putin because he is seen by them as an opponent of Obama. Its the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" irrationality. These misguided, ignorant Americans forget who their real enemies are. The stupid republiKan masses actually believe that Franklin Graham's praise of Putin makes Putin their ally. Same for Sarah Palin, Rudi Giuliani, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Pat Buvchannan etc. However, nothing could be farther from the truth. This is a prime example of how idiots leading idiots produces more idiots. They are called republiKans.
<quoted text>
Russia protected US during grey blue war. It's payback now; Alaska is going back home to Putin 's loving arms and hairless chest
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57647 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad I wasn't here during the discussions concerning Zimmerman MURDERING IN COLD BLOOD an innocent kid walking home from the store. What a travesty of justice. I take solace in my belief that Zimmerman will get his deserved punishment in the end. He has proven that he is a smug, self-absorbed bully who is fond of wreaking havoc wherever he goes.
What amazed me about the Zimmerman case was what LEMMINGS the RWers proved themselves to be. They will bitch & moan about "standing your ground", but when an UNarmed kid tries to stand his ground against an armed bully, suddenly, just because the kid is black, their entire argument is thrown out the window and the WHITEST guy, who is stalking a kid MINDING his own business, is the guy they support. And they are incapable of recognizing their hypocrisy.
I always say that when I was little I could not understand how so many Germans followed Hitler. And then I grew up & watched America's RIGHT WING in action & in thought and I said....okay....I see now: some people are just incapable of deep thought. Some people can only follow blindly.
Hispanics killing baby trey vons white Hispanic Zimmerman is bad the first is unfortunate but not raccccissst which makes it just a misunderstand
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57648 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad I wasn't here during the discussions concerning Zimmerman MURDERING IN COLD BLOOD an innocent kid walking home from the store. What a travesty of justice. I take solace in my belief that Zimmerman will get his deserved punishment in the end. He has proven that he is a smug, self-absorbed bully who is fond of wreaking havoc wherever he goes.
What amazed me about the Zimmerman case was what LEMMINGS the RWers proved themselves to be. They will bitch & moan about "standing your ground", but when an UNarmed kid tries to stand his ground against an armed bully, suddenly, just because the kid is black, their entire argument is thrown out the window and the WHITEST guy, who is stalking a kid MINDING his own business, is the guy they support. And they are incapable of recognizing their hypocrisy.
I always say that when I was little I could not understand how so many Germans followed Hitler. And then I grew up & watched America's RIGHT WING in action & in thought and I said....okay....I see now: some people are just incapable of deep thought. Some people can only follow blindly.
That was when I first came on Topix, and through the discussion found out who Waco was. The Complete Zimmerman defender. I just knew it would go down hill from that point...It did!
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57649 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
JOE BIDEN.....so much smarter than George Bush. That's certainly stating the obvious, I know.
George W. Bush looks into the eyes of a madman & sees a kindred spirit. Joe Biden looks into the eyes of a madman and sees......a dark abyss.
~~~~~~~~~~
Joe Biden Once Looked At Putin And Said 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul'
Posted: 07/21/2014 .
"Biden recalled visiting with Putin in 2011, when he was Prime Minister of Russia, sharing the story of what was likely a reference to former President George W. Bush's comments that he looked into Putin's eyes and "saw his soul":
To illustrate his emphasis on personality as a factor in foreign affairs, Biden recalled visiting Putin at the Kremlin in 2011:“I had an interpreter, and when he was showing me his office I said,‘It’s amazing what capitalism will do, won’t it? A magnificent office!’ And he laughed. As I turned, I was this close to him.” Biden held his hand a few inches from his nose.“I said,‘Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul.’”
“You said that?” I asked. It sounded like a movie line.
“Absolutely, positively,” Biden said, and continued,“And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said,‘We understand one another.’” Biden sat back, and said,“This is who this guy is!”"
sarcasm is anger's second cousin add d and what do ya get
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57650 Jul 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Elegant mathematics, sublime poetry, astonishing artwork, and throwing babies in the air, and catching them on bayonets.
The enigma of the human race.
all in a daze work sez he time for bourbon Kentucky turkey wildness will clear this up pronto
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57651 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Franklin Graham....now there's a nasty piece of work. I know his father wasn't perfect, but he had the common human decency to treat ALL presidents with respect. His son is a disgrace to his father's legacy. Another self-professed RW Christian who gives Christianity a bad name.
When WILL these Republicans realize how much they've destroyed Christianity in this country? I read a poll where the number of people who called themselves Christians dropped dramatically after how Bush & his cabal (including all those jokers in your post) used Christianity to promote their endless slaughter overseas.
A good friend of mine who lives in Boone knows him. He says Franklin is arrogant , rude and also the biggest skirt chaser on the planet. I don't know if this is true or not, but my friend is not a political person. Who could imagine anything like this?
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57652 Jul 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're an expert on "bumper sticker intelligence", therefore your comment contains merit.
At least, I'm polite. ;)
bumper intelligence see where it sticks
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57653 Jul 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That was when I first came on Topix, and through the discussion found out who Waco was. The Complete Zimmerman defender. I just knew it would go down hill from that point...It did!
the games still afoot now apparently you have a foot fetish HITW awaits with various behavior MODS enjoy Linus
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57654 Jul 21, 2014
Victoria wrote:
JOE BIDEN.....so much smarter than George Bush. That's certainly stating the obvious, I know.
George W. Bush looks into the eyes of a madman & sees a kindred spirit. Joe Biden looks into the eyes of a madman and sees......a dark abyss.
~~~~~~~~~~
Joe Biden Once Looked At Putin And Said 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul'
Posted: 07/21/2014 .
"Biden recalled visiting with Putin in 2011, when he was Prime Minister of Russia, sharing the story of what was likely a reference to former President George W. Bush's comments that he looked into Putin's eyes and "saw his soul":
To illustrate his emphasis on personality as a factor in foreign affairs, Biden recalled visiting Putin at the Kremlin in 2011:“I had an interpreter, and when he was showing me his office I said,‘It’s amazing what capitalism will do, won’t it? A magnificent office!’ And he laughed. As I turned, I was this close to him.” Biden held his hand a few inches from his nose.“I said,‘Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul.’”
“You said that?” I asked. It sounded like a movie line.
“Absolutely, positively,” Biden said, and continued,“And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said,‘We understand one another.’” Biden sat back, and said,“This is who this guy is!”"
Putin informs of wearing mirror glasses and contacts Biden saw something, but NO reflection. Putin nearly killed his 3,121 Vamp. News at 11
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57655 Jul 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A good friend of mine who lives in Boone knows him. He says Franklin is arrogant , rude and also the biggest skirt chaser on the planet. I don't know if this is true or not, but my friend is not a political person. Who could imagine anything like this?
sounds delicious pass the envy load up on comeuppance pony chaser whipper
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57656 Jul 21, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That was when I first came on Topix, and through the discussion found out who Waco was. The Complete Zimmerman defender. I just knew it would go down hill from that point...It did!
Zimmerman defended himself from a punk.
Punk dead.
End of story.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57657 Jul 21, 2014
Wanna fight?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57658 Jul 21, 2014
People who can't control their temper shouldn't go knocking other people down, getting on top of them, and beating their faces in.
Sometimes, even "other people" fight back.
Cheer up guys.
You got the OJ verdict you wanted.
Better luck next time, racists.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57659 Jul 21, 2014
Libbies always make up their minds first, then try to hunt up evidence to "prove" their point, failing that, they spin, spin, spin!
You know, like a top!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#57660 Jul 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman defended himself from a punk.
Punk dead.
End of story.
You finally let SOF get you started?
I thought you were done.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57661 Jul 21, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Elegant mathematics, sublime poetry, astonishing artwork, and throwing babies in the air, and catching them on bayonets.
The enigma of the human race.
Don't forget the enigma of people still repeating the silly
propaganda stories of Germans bayoneting airborne
babies in Belgium. No wonder they fall for the absurd
idea that Obama is a Kenyan-born Muslim communist.

Why are people always surprised that the work of a
few individuals are a different thing from the country as
a whole?
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57662 Jul 21, 2014
I will say this for Delinger, sure he's a troll but at least he keeps things brief, if not to the point.
Delinger

Brevard, NC

#57663 Jul 21, 2014
Red Square wrote:
I will say this for Delinger, sure he's a troll but at least he keeps things brief, if not to the point.
pearls, I'm given out pearls here kids
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57664 Jul 21, 2014
Pearls of non-wisdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 5 hr slowpoks boy 4,881
News Heroin problem spreading in Charlotte (Apr '13) 22 hr mooksmom 18
News Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) 22 hr mooksmom 15
Pain relief Sat jaygee 6
Extended stay america Fri Oh really 2
Transexual toilets are great! Fri Oh really 7
Where is Brigida Mack (Apr '09) May 25 Pooh Tang 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages