“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#34275 Feb 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Skids
I see by your language, you do not differentiate between the economy nearly collapsing and a one month lull.

I see taxpayer made the news.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/01/16...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34276 Feb 1, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden said:
"Nothing we're going to do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that we will bring gun deaths down to 1,000 a year from what it is now,"
My interpretation is he is laying ground work for stricter control and less rights/liberties for Americans.
As for the magical changes of nut cases, you are a shining example of that impossibility.
I imagine all you guys are like this paranoid nut.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34277 Feb 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted by Mike then a response from Lu:
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I do not see being on welfare as winning. Being on welfare is simply surviving.
Would it be more motivating for one to work if welfare did not exist? Probably, but note that in nations with no welfare, people do starve and live in horrible conditions. I just feel no one should live in such conditions. I know you have no empathy for these people and thus I get why you hate welfare. This understanding of you is not going to make me want to take welfare safety nets from the people. It is going to make my resolve for it stronger.
Again, being on welfare is not living the good life. It is barely surviving.
Post from Lu to Mike:
Mike, I see both sides of this issue but is there a solution? I know people who admit they will not take a job because: I make more if "I draw", I'm gonna take the gov. for everything I can, or (this one is my fav,) I only work for cash 'cause I get a check. I SWEAR I have heard each and every one of these excuses. Lady came in the store a couple weeks ago bought about $200. in ammo and is on a list for 2 Glocks. Asked me if we "were hiring" said "I ask everyone, I have to to keep drawing". Could it be that finally people are abusing that system and it's out of hand?
Now Mike if people are on welfare or unemployment should they be buying guns, lottery tickets and scratch offs. Your comment that your resolve is even stronger to make sure safety nets are in place is ridiculous. Guns, lottery tickets, and such are not necessities for living. Do you even know or care how these people spend their money? It's not even their money, it's ours, the taxpayers and people like you want to make sure they have a safety net? Geez.
Oh, so you just automatically assume anyone who is for safety nets are the people who support the idea Lulu is bitching about? Typical giant leap by a idiot republican.

I did not respond to the statement by Lulu, but you will certainly use your paranoid imagination to draw your conclusions.

Is this guy your role model?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34278 Feb 1, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who will go in his military leaders. The new test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.
Here is a picture of your kind. Are you in a bunker as we speak?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34279 Feb 1, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
The three primary indicators of Barack Obama’s larger agenda are his call for a Civilian National Police Force, his recent push for disarming the American people through his gun control proposals, and now reports of his screening senior military leaders for their willingness to kill American civilians.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_new s/2013/02/01/16806982-first-pi cture-emerges-of-man-believed- to-have-taken-5-year-old-hosta ge-in-alabama#comments

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34280 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I see by your language, you do not differentiate between the economy nearly collapsing and a one month lull.
I see taxpayer made the news.
Mike, since you see so much, reminded of this song:

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34281 Feb 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Evidently you have no idea what "proof" means. Neither link claims that 75% of Repubs and 50% of the Dems thought Saddam had ties to 911. The first link you provided addresses conspiracy theories with various polls that show NO "proof" to your claims, rather that our govt was involved. The second provided no "proof" that "Bush lead citizens to believe" anything, it's an opinion piece with someone's opinion, no proof.
Try again straw man.
The link showed polls of Americans in general who believed that Saddam had links to 9/11.I could not find the one on republicans. I guess I am not a proffessional at the WWW.
I understand the link was not about the poll in general, but what does that matter if it shows the study?
I could look some more for more polls, but I see you have your mind made up and it is closed shut.
Is this a picture of you?http://usnews.nbcnews.com/ _news/2013/02/01/16806982-firs t-picture-emerges-of-man-belie ved-to-have-taken-5-year-old-h ostage-in-alabama#comments

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34282 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine all you guys are like this paranoid nut.
Just what are we going to do in the future to protect this man's 2nd Amendment rights? Nut jobs need guns, too. He can go to a gun show parking lot and get himself anything he wants.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34283 Feb 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Evidently you have no idea what "proof" means. Neither link claims that 75% of Repubs and 50% of the Dems thought Saddam had ties to 911. The first link you provided addresses conspiracy theories with various polls that show NO "proof" to your claims, rather that our govt was involved. The second provided no "proof" that "Bush lead citizens to believe" anything, it's an opinion piece with someone's opinion, no proof.
Try again straw man.
"Do you think Saddam Hussein’s regime in Iraq was directly involved in planning, financing, or carrying out the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001?" September 2003 responses: 47% Yes, 37% No, 16% not sure.

Now why do you think 47% of people polled thought this? You can run from this point all day long. We know republicans always run like chickens from our points.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34284 Feb 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Over 120 years of Commucrat control and studies show your party has spent years making NC the state of stupid, now it's time to right the ship. Hold on, it's going to be a fun ride!
What? Well NC is a red state, so I guess you are telling us republicans are commucrats.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34285 Feb 1, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep trying to separate politicians into separate parties. They (democrats & republicans) are politicians. They are corrupt, crooked, sly and doing whatever they can to stay on the "free" ride.
Do you politicians like Nancy Pelosi with her net worth of $58 million,$193k annual salary and taxpayer paid healthcare gives a fat rats ass what's in a bill before its passed. After all she is the one who said "We have to pass the bill so you can see what's in it".
She and those like her are why we need the 2nd amendment.
" http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/01/16...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34286 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that a few weeks ago. He's terminated those who said no they would not fire on us citizens.
So the president fired someone who refuses to uphold the military oath they took? How dare he.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34287 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always exercise your freedom and move if you don't like what's happening...
Some people do not run like chickens when they do not get all they wish for.
We will walk on any side of the street we wish. Don't like it? To f8cking bad.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34288 Feb 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Really.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:

<quoted text>
Saw that a few weeks ago. He's terminated those who said no they would not fire on us citizens.

This is a claim by someone who claims someone told them this anonymously.
Now climb into a bunker like this guy.http://usnews.nbcnews.com/ _news/2013/02/01/16806982-firs t-picture-emerges-of-man-belie ved-to-have-taken-5-year-old-h ostage-in-alabama?lite

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34289 Feb 1, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>w.dailymail.co.uk/news /article-2215431/Death-U-S-amb assador-Chris-Stevens-revealed -AK-47s-grenade-attacks-smoke- filled-safe-room.html Do yourself a favor and read it.
Your link does not work. Of course you cannot articulate a point on your own.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34290 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion...and your opinion means as much as mine, precisely dick.
Mike Duquette wrote:

<quoted text>And just what is wrong with sympathizing? I think it is a good trait. Being non empathetic is a poor trait.

So you cannot answer the question? So are you disagreeing with my opinion on whether being empathetic is a good trait?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34291 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has the "constitutional" right to free expression, as you once stipulated, shouting fire in a crowded movie theater was considered libelous. So, free isn't really free, is it? Or am I arguing semantics?
You are arguing semantics. Read the first ammendment someday. Of course all things have its limits, but that is far from what you said about what you allowed of your children or think children should have in the way of rights.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34292 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34293 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir. Relieving of their commands on the spot.
Name one person who was relieved of their command on the spot for this? You are so full of shit.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34294 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Your link does not work. Of course you cannot articulate a point on your own.
You're the one throwing links around.You always say"show me a link".Someone shows you a link, you bitch about it.NOT all links come up.I've seen her articulate plenty of points.The fact that you don't listen isn't her fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rusty Wallace 17 hr tent250 1
Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) 19 hr mooksmom 14
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC 23 hr cheryl 3
Senator Kay Hagan Wed Abe Lincoln 2
bggb Wed gest 24
Review: Furniture Medic by D & D Restoration Wed jordennancy23 1
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Tue Francis L 68
Concord Dating
Find my Match

Concord People Search