Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait till you get to Canada. You will fit right in eh.
I believeit is spelled 'aye'. But, that is not your fault, you are from the south. Hey, we still need to have that beer.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I believeit is spelled 'aye'. But, that is not your fault, you are from the south. Hey, we still need to have that beer.
I would like that.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> I would like that.
I have to settle down with my beer consumption, but I am no quitter. I go to Hickory Tavern in Wesley Chapel on Saturday's if you ever want to meet. You seem to be a good guy. Really....
Yankee Trash

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

What was more fun to watch, 9/11, Hurricane Sandy or the Boston Bombing?
Carolina Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
No, it's not the heat. It is people like you that move to the south and expect the entire population of the area to which you move to change and adapt to what one stupid yankee thinks is the way things should be done. If you truly feel that we are inferior in intelligence, less civilized than northerners, and act like violent animals, then go back to New York. You know, where people don't act like animals. Bless your heart!(In case you don't know, what that means is he can't help it that he's a dumbass.) Ever thought you and your false sense of enlightenment and superiority might have a little something to do with it? By the way, nobody down here gives a shit how you do things up north.
Carolina Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been relocating to the South snce you people decided in teh 1860's that you did not want to be Americans anymore because you thought you had the God-givn right to OWN Black people.
You tore down teh American flag and you burned it and replaced it with your hateful "stars and bars"
Well, guess what...WE WON that war, and now we own YOU. We come to teh South and we steal the good jobs because most of you don;t have a decent education.
In the old days, they called us "Carpetbaggers"
Just to be correct, you didn't win anything. You weren't even alive. The civil war did not start over slavery. It started over a steep increase in tariffs on imports. Look up the Morrill Tariff (there's that superior intelligence and education at work for you). You may want to look up Abraham Lincoln's first inaugural address. And look up the bills that he supported regarding state's rights and protection of slavery in existing slave states (yeah, he supported that). Mark Twain once said that it was better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You need to know your facts and have your factual references before you start preaching false information. Additionally, carpetbaggers actually were opportunists who came to the south and bought property and seized business opportunities from southerners who had just been dealt many devastating blows. Remember, Mr. Genius, since you know so much, only 5% of the population owned slaves and only 3% were wealthy planters. Most people here were poor and had nothing to do with slavery. There is a serious misconception that all white southerners were rich, slave owning, mint julep drinking tyrants. Not so. Matter of fact, many people down here knew how evil slavery was and had nothing to do with it. So all southerners paid the price for the unspeakable greed practiced by 3% of the population. And guess who were the first people to feel the hardships war brought? It wasn't the elite 3%! True success and lasting prosperity must have a moral, ethical, honest foundation or it will not last. That is why the south fell. Because enslaving another person is wrong. Just like taking advantage of people in a place that have experienced the devastation of civil war. Still proud of your yankee-carpetbagger heritage? You need to learn your facts first hand. Do your research and read so that you know what you are talking about. Any fool can repeat what he heard someone else say. Truly intelligent people don't make statements without factual basis. Did you say you were from Buffalo or that you were a buffalo? Stupid dumbass beast. And we have always been Americans....that hasn't changed....ever. We just got tired of paying 90% of the revenue that it took to run our federal government and getting screwed by lazy, greedy industrialists and politicians. The reason that Abe refused to let us leave and form our own government is that the south was paying the money for the government to operate. In other words, he didn't want to let go of our money. Now maybe since you know that you have to know your facts to legitimately make a point, and considering everything you have said has been shot down with facts, maybe you will shut your mouth.
Carolina Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Life Coach wrote:
People from colder climates have to seek shelter more often than do people from warmer climates.
When it is cold out, Northerners go inside and read a book. Because of the warm weather, Southers can remain outdoors where they think stupid thoughts, say stupid things, fight, and bend eachother over to breed like filthy wild animals
Then why live in a place where the people are so backward? Why are you here? Do you think saying offensive things about the people that live around you makes you seem more intelligent? Honestly, that is ridiculously stupid. You might want to stop saying those things unless you want to get bent over and bred. You know, since we're inbred and violent. Really? Has anyone ever heard of northern hospitality? I don't think so. It doesn't exist. No wonder southern people around you are hostile. You are enough to make Jesus cuss!
Making Sense of it All

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I have read the comments of both sides and can't understand how one can lump everyone together.
There are many regions of the North and not everyone is alike, the same goes for the South.
There is good and bad in everyone!
What a bunch of closed minded individuals!
But, I have to say this about the comment "you might want to stop saying those things unless you want to get bent over and bred" was said by a woman??? Really??
What

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

What?
billybob

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

iz got my purse between my legs

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

This is the life we want to live. Why do you yankees find this wrong?

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =szsqP9RmiVsXX
There is nothing wrong with it. But, how many small towns are there? Isn't this a similar desire for Northerners? What about your Southern cities? ATL, Tulsa, NO, MB, FL, etc... Do they count? Small town Southern lifestyles are not possible for any of them based on your selection. Or, am I missing something.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
Who edited out the lyrics about him plugging his sister?
Funny

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Now that is funny!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who edited out the lyrics about him plugging his sister?
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Funny wrote:
Now that is funny!
<quoted text>
I wasn't joking

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
'Cause it's ancient and stupid. Like your flag rag. Duh.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I have concluded that the whole problem is very simple; the N Carolina natives are simply jealous of yankees. That's it. They WANT to be considered yanks themselves; that's why the states first name is "North".
In agreement

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

I agree.
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
'Cause it's ancient and stupid. Like your flag rag. Duh.
In agreement

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Good one. Wish I had thought of it.
luvnut wrote:
I have concluded that the whole problem is very simple; the N Carolina natives are simply jealous of yankees. That's it. They WANT to be considered yanks themselves; that's why the states first name is "North".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 58,740
Review: Oxbridge Law Firm The (Sep '13) 3 hr james appiah 3
Chad murph (May '13) 6 hr Fonsworth 4
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 12 hr LaLa2020 130
looking for smurfs 14 hr inNeedThisWeekOnly 5
I Love Black Women (May '11) 19 hr chalk boy 238
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads 19 hr Whinn 12
•••
•••
•••

Concord Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000