Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Newt was the best speaker of the House in recent history. He kept bill clinton from completely destroying america.
After the public got past Newt's adultery and his crazy talk about colonizing the moon, he would have beaten Obama
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Also, I predict that newt will be back in 2016...and he might win

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>He was an Army brat in his youth but he is a Georgian! and a dang good congressman.
Funny! Noot Gingrich...a pudgy little republican doh-boy only a losing redneck hillbilly republican could love.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
After the public got past Newt's adultery and his crazy talk about colonizing the moon, he would have beaten Obama
Oh please. NOBODY would have beaten Obama, and NO republican will win in 2016. The people have made that clear. N Carolina can vote any way it wants and it means NOTHING, as was just proven. NOW if we can just get republicans OUT of Congress, THEN the country would rebound.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

My daughter who is graduating college in June just had a job interview in Charlotte for a great paying job with a company car. I will have to closely monitor any future grandchildren to make sure they do not grow up to act and talk like you people.
Be Honest

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

There is no one in your family that ever graduated from a University, let alone one of your offspring.
Mike Military

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Great topic North vs South I'll kick this off with a story or two that sums up how I feel about the south after living here for 9 years in the Military. I'm from New york originally now located in Jacksonville or "hicksonville" Flordia.

In the office one day my buddy from Texas and I were discussing what to do over the weekend. We decided to take our boats out and invite some newly aquainted girls for the ride. Mine is a Baja cigarette, his is a tricked out wake boat. In New York I know several girls who would give anything to get a chance to go out on one of these boats. Well my other buddy from Alabama throws in his .02 and says I don't understand why you guys spend all that money just go out for a boat ride. After some heated talk he divulged that his weeekend was going to be spent in his tree stand hunting deer. My reply to him was uh ok what do you wait for girls to walk down the trail and peep that duck call on them?. Enough said on that.

The next story is more of an experience. I for one like to get involved in all the extreme scenes that a place has to offer, weather it be cars, bikes, cage fighting, etc. In New York the parties we used to have where endless meaning word spread so quick and tons of people always more girls then guys would show up thats just how it was when you had a good reputation and a chill attitude. In the south parties just seemed to be boring no offense but kinda hard to get girls to go wild listening to country music.

I'll end this with two YouTube video's you should watch to help solidify my testimony.

1) "Long Island Party Train" is a group similar to the one we used to have on the train ride home from the Hamptons to New York City. Enough said

2) now I challenge you to find a video made in the south that doesnt involve two or more drunk MEN doing some type of lewd sexual act to each other I.E. Tea bagging, back yard wresting, or just a party scene from the south not bombarded with MEN.

Ready GO.
Mike Military

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I will add that I did marry a girl from Mississippi who has three degree's two Bachelors and a Masters. As far as being stupid deff not but a little behind the times and in need of social guidance yes.
Hurricane Sandy

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Southerners ADORE me!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mike Military wrote:
Great topic North vs South I'll kick this off with a story or two that sums up how I feel about the south after living here for 9 years in the Military. I'm from New york originally now located in Jacksonville or "hicksonville" Flordia.
In the office one day my buddy from Texas and I were discussing what to do over the weekend. We decided to take our boats out and invite some newly aquainted girls for the ride. Mine is a Baja cigarette, his is a tricked out wake boat. In New York I know several girls who would give anything to get a chance to go out on one of these boats. Well my other buddy from Alabama throws in his .02 and says I don't understand why you guys spend all that money just go out for a boat ride. After some heated talk he divulged that his weeekend was going to be spent in his tree stand hunting deer. My reply to him was uh ok what do you wait for girls to walk down the trail and peep that duck call on them?. Enough said on that.
The next story is more of an experience. I for one like to get involved in all the extreme scenes that a place has to offer, weather it be cars, bikes, cage fighting, etc. In New York the parties we used to have where endless meaning word spread so quick and tons of people always more girls then guys would show up thats just how it was when you had a good reputation and a chill attitude. In the south parties just seemed to be boring no offense but kinda hard to get girls to go wild listening to country music.
I'll end this with two YouTube video's you should watch to help solidify my testimony.
1) "Long Island Party Train" is a group similar to the one we used to have on the train ride home from the Hamptons to New York City. Enough said
2) now I challenge you to find a video made in the south that doesnt involve two or more drunk MEN doing some type of lewd sexual act to each other I.E. Tea bagging, back yard wresting, or just a party scene from the south not bombarded with MEN.
Ready GO.
This the kiind of yankee parties youse talking bout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bored In Lockport

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

<quoted text>
My mother grew up in Medina...born in Gasport
I lived on Ridge Rd in Gasport, a few houses down from Orangeport Rd, then on Church St. Went to Roy-Hart.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Newt was the best speaker of the House in recent history. He kept bill clinton from completely destroying america.
Clinton was a Babits and a Southerner, but he was educated at a semi-northern Catholic University

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This the kiind of yankee parties youse talking bout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There is nothing I could say to defend those trashbags. I am sure when Snookie starts raising that bastard child of her's they will be able to make a new Jersey version of Honey Boo Boo Child

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Southerners are intellectually inferior. I am of average intelligence, in spite of having a PhD. I earn $200,000 per year. These people down here hate me for being from Long Island and being their boss. Get over it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

<quoted text>
Clinton was a Babits and a Southerner, but he was educated at a semi-northern Catholic University
You don't have to rub it in. He married a yankee so that makes him one of youse guys.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Southerners are intellectually inferior. I am of average intelligence, in spite of having a PhD. I earn $200,000 per year. These people down here hate me for being from Long Island and being their boss. Get over it.
I am not as smart as you are, so I must be below average, but these people down South think I am a genius.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Sometimes I think you are ok and then the yankee comes out.
Bored In Lockport

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
AWESOME!!! I think about you every time I go to the VA hospital from Lockport & pass by Duff's lol. Had to take the wife to the airport in Buffalo the other day; did you know Duff's opened up at Eastern Hill Mall!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>
I am not as smart as you are, so I must be below average, but these people down South think I am a genius.
I kno what you mean. To these people, I am a rocket scientist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Concord Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Concord People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••