#4445 Dec 19, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't acting

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4446 Dec 19, 2012
Here is one of the fine yankee cities that Life Coach brags about being from.

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4447 Dec 19, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
Here is one of the fine yankee cities that Life Coach brags about being from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NyKtZHwKYn4XX
The opening of that video shows some abandoned 8-story brick housing project towers on Glenny Drive off Kensington Ave. In the background is a big grey concrete hospital-Erie County medical Center. I used to work there and I grew up a mile from there.
At the 1:28 mark there is a boarded up shopping plaza- Central Park Plaza which is a half mile from where I grew up and in high school I worked at the Tops Market that used to be there. The boarded up store they show is Kresgee's which was the original K-Mart

I loved growing up in that neighborhood

Chesapeake, VA

#4448 Dec 19, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bK_55bVFXlMXX
Corner of Lang and Hagen. 3 miles from where I grew up

I saw no problem with that fight. Clean, one-on-one, no weapons, nobody went crying to the police...
Rellik

Lumberton, NC

#4449 Dec 21, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>They was some of them fought for the CSA.
Your African heritage is quite apparent by your grammar usage. They "WAS" some of them. By the way you idiot, the word grammar doesn't mean your "grandma."

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4451 Dec 22, 2012
A New Yorker should be more concerned about the Nazi that runs you city!!!

Location hidden

#4452 Dec 22, 2012
Rellik wrote:
<quoted text>Your African heritage is quite apparent by your grammar usage. They "WAS" some of them. By the way you idiot, the word grammar doesn't mean your "grandma."
We call our grandmother "granny" not grammer.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4453 Dec 23, 2012
Both. Sound that way and are. Just read Timmy's comments.

Location hidden

#4454 Dec 23, 2012
luvnut wrote:
Both. Sound that way and are. Just read Timmy's comments.
Darwin was wrong yankee boy.

“Life is a delicate negotiation”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4455 Dec 23, 2012
I like a southern accent. It sounds comforting to me and I don't know why.

Chesapeake, VA

#4456 Dec 23, 2012
RINisuzuGrrl wrote:
I like a southern accent. It sounds comforting to me and I don't know why.
Maybe because you like being hit in the balloon knot while on a whiye water rafting retreat

“Life is a delicate negotiation”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4457 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe because you like being hit in the balloon knot while on a whiye water rafting retreat
weird comment.
yes dummm

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4458 Dec 24, 2012
I would like to focus in on the black woman mother cause I believe she is the dummmest one of them all.
The black woman mother does not know how to raise children. She won't make them speak correct english. She won't make them wear a belt. She teaches her children to be racists. The black woman mother is the reason all black males and females are in prisons. The black woman mother is the shame of black society and unfortunately on white society and everyone else.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4460 Dec 25, 2012
yes dummm wrote:
I would like to focus in on the black woman mother cause I believe she is the dummmest one of them all.
The black woman mother does not know how to raise children. She won't make them speak correct english. She won't make them wear a belt. She teaches her children to be racists. The black woman mother is the reason all black males and females are in prisons. The black woman mother is the shame of black society and unfortunately on white society and everyone else.
Your post only supports why this topic exists in the first place. The problem with black women are a lack of men, real men. The black community has a serious issue with a lack of real men in the community. We have way too many boys, and not enough men.

The way people speak is more of a reflection of one’s education and class, not matriarchal households. The way a young man chooses to dress is based on ones influences. A woman cannot be an influence to a young man, only a real can. Unfortunately, young black men have too few positive influences.

People are in prison, because commit crimes. Women have very little to do with the criminal justice system. Ones legal issues are more influences by their class and lack of education, not race or household.

Location hidden

#4461 Dec 25, 2012
Life Coach wrote:
I am from Buffalo New York, but I have spent alot of time living in the South
When I first lived in the South, I just figured Southerns just talked funny. After getting to know Southerners, I have come to realize they are much less intelligent and less civilized than Northerners
They speak a language that barely resembles English and they act like violent animals.
Is it the heat, or what?
You started this thread on 10/17/2008. Hasn't gotten any better has it LOL!?!?!? I'm FROM N Carolina and believe me...it's embarrassing to have that on my birth certificate & High School diploma!

Location hidden

#4462 Dec 25, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
You started this thread on 10/17/2008. Hasn't gotten any better has it LOL!?!?!? I'm FROM N Carolina and believe me...it's embarrassing to have that on my birth certificate & High School diploma!
Well move to Detroit then.

Location hidden

#4463 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Is that your fantasy?
Pete

Lincolnton, NC

#4464 Dec 28, 2012
No use for a damn yankee, I always charge them more doing business. What a bunch of ass holes!Get out now?":>><"{ _)??>:"

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4465 Dec 28, 2012
Pete wrote:
No use for a damn yankee, I always charge them more doing business. What a bunch of ass holes!Get out now?":>><"{ _)??>:"
If you are charging more, that makes you the azzhole. I hire southerners less....as little as possible.

Location hidden

#4468 Dec 29, 2012
Hey Timmy; I got a new avatar, JUST FOR YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog food near the arboretum 4 hr popo 14
how now BROWN cow >> boi 4 hr popo 3
Dog food heroin smack? 4 hr popo 17
News Kannapolis youth pastor arrested on child sex c... 16 hr Portia 2
powpow 19 hr Emmy1345 9
bggb (Aug '14) Sat no one 146
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Sat dollarsbill 525
More from around the web

Concord People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE