I-77 wreck kills 1 and injures 6

I-77 wreck kills 1 and injures 6

There are 4 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Jul 3, 2007, titled I-77 wreck kills 1 and injures 6. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

One person was killed and six others thrown from an SUV in a Tuesday afternoon wreck that closed southbound Interstate 77 and backed up commuters and vacation travelers almost to uptown Charlotte.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

meya

High Point, NC

#1 Jul 6, 2007
this is such tragedy do you know that last night july 5th erica mouzon family jumped on her and beat her the people that fought her were her aunt stating that she had killed their sister the police was called and my they can give you info about this,the thomasville police the has to do with the wreck on I77 killed on injured 6. this is a shame what the family did to her and she was hurt
loveone

High Point, NC

#2 Jul 10, 2007
you are a very big lier. None of that happen because they were all in the hospital. Whoever wrote this need to be ashame of thier self. if you don't know the truth keep my family name out your mouth.
meya wrote:
this is such tragedy do you know that last night july 5th erica mouzon family jumped on her and beat her the people that fought her were her aunt stating that she had killed their sister the police was called and my they can give you info about this,the thomasville police the has to do with the wreck on I77 killed on injured 6. this is a shame what the family did to her and she was hurt
erica mouzon

Lexington, SC

#3 Aug 14, 2012
You need 2 get yo facts straight cause u don`t know nothing about my family!!!!!!!!! R me!!!!!!!! I hope u r happy by what u put up here, n i hope it made u feel good about yo self 2 lie like this. I was 7-months pregnant @ that time. We r not animals. Yes this was very hurting n it touch the hole family, n that was my mother that died that day. I wonder how u sleep @ night after u did this. People can really turn something bad n2 something worst smh!!!!!!!!!!
lolo

El Monte, CA

#4 Aug 14, 2012
To the person that made that ignorant about the Mouzon family. May u burn in hell for your stupid comment. The lady that got killed was very dear to my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Aug 28 NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Aug 28 NemO 2
Location questions. Aug 27 Abc 1
Is it reasonable for a trained officer ........ Aug 26 Nemo 4
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Aug 26 Nemo 250
Get Your Gang Bangers On Leash! Aug 24 ABSURD 1
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Aug 23 Timmy_ 289
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages