Great Wolf Lodge Grand Opening Impres...

Great Wolf Lodge Grand Opening Impresses Carolina Families as the "It" Spot for Family Fun

There are 5 comments on the Business Wire story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Great Wolf Lodge Grand Opening Impresses Carolina Families as the "It" Spot for Family Fun. In it, Business Wire reports that:

Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, the newest property of parent company Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Wire.

HCC

Concord, NC

#1 Apr 28, 2009
MY FAMILY AND I STAYED A NIGHT AT THE GREATWOLF LODGE IN CONCORD. MY FAMILY AND I COUND NOT BELIVE IT. IT WAS GREAT I THOUGH THAT IT WAS NOTHING BUT THE BEST. THE STAFF WAS JUST GREAT. THEY WOULD DO ANYTHING THEY COULD TO SEE THAT YOU ENJOYED YOUR STAY. THE WATER PARK WAS JUST UNREAL. I LIVE HERE IN CONCORD AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK.WE SHOULD BE PROUD THAT GREATWOLF LODGE PICKED HERE FOR THE NEW LODGE.
HCC

Concord, NC

#2 Apr 28, 2009
My family and I had the chance to stay at the new GreatWolf Lodge. We had a wonderful time. It hard for us to belive that we were in Concord, NC. The room was very nice,the staff went out of there way to make sure that we had a great time. The WaterPark was the best.My family and I live here in Corcord and we are very proud that they picked Concord for there new lodge.We can't wait until we can go back to The GreatWolf Lodge.
Samantha

Albemarle, NC

#3 Apr 29, 2009
It would be nice if it was more affordable for an average working class family.
Concerned Citizen

Charlotte, NC

#4 May 1, 2009
I can't water my own yard to save my dying grass which, directly devalues my property and causes many other maintenance issues yet, Concord builds a water park. More crappy gov't at work. Is there anybody in this town with power and common sense?
chantal

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2009
me and my friends had an awesome time at great wolf lodge! Were mitchel musso's girls!
He told us that! Yay he's are bud! We love u mitchel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info Needed on EROS Men's Spa or QI CLAY Men's Spa 2 hr Bareback 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte 16 hr Crystal Dewalt 12
johnny mitchell jackson (Oct '09) Jan 17 Alana 7
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? (Apr '17) Jan 17 Classical Gassed 51
dining recommendations Jan 13 hungry 2
Concord N.C. Dec 27 Patti K 2
jimmy creigtin Dec 23 wonder 1

Concord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance