drive for life awards

drive for life awards

There are 1 comment on the Lowell Sun story from May 12, 2010, titled drive for life awards. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Chris Doyle, a former Wilbraham police officer, began his story with a frightening list of his injuries: several breaks to his pelvis, broken ribs, fractured vertebrae, lacerations to his bladder, gallbladder and liver, three chipped teeth, a paralyzed foot, a collapsed lung, tear in the diaphragm, stomach in chest cavity and brain bleeding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Kevin

Acton, MA

#1 May 12, 2010
Ah! Behold. The annual criminal cop-neo-prohibitionist conference. And this is something that we're touting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Nov 30 power 24
News Acton mom charged in infant son's slaying (Aug '10) Nov '16 I know more than ... 15
News Two men charged in Acton drug bust Oct '16 Oxy 1
Is there any 'ghetto' in Sudbury?? (Apr '08) Oct '16 idk 34
News Downing Named 'Rising Star' by College Democrats (Apr '11) Sep '16 Fan of Ben 3
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul '16 hammerhead 1
News Judge Extends Restraining Order In Immigration ... (Apr '07) Jun '16 Nopal 3

Concord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages