Woman allegedly opens fire during sho...

Woman allegedly opens fire during shoplifting arrest at Concord mall

There are 4 comments on the KTVU Oakland story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Woman allegedly opens fire during shoplifting arrest at Concord mall. In it, KTVU Oakland reports that:

Four women accused of stealing from the Sunvalley mall are also facing stiffer penalties after one of them pulled out a gun and opened fired as they ran from officers, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVU Oakland.

Jeff_Dahmer

Hayward, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
What is so shocking? This is just your average, on the job training for the ground apes. Kneegros were never meant to live in civilized society they are one step removed from primates.
dickie

Antioch, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2012
The arrested were, Zinquesha Green, 20, of Antioch, ; Alicia Perry, 18, of Antioch; Kalia Albergottie, 20, of Bay Point; and Joselyn Savage, 20, of Antioch.
Viking

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2012
Are "THEY" your children, "dickie" ?

Did your morman wife fail in her mission ?

Or ????
going crazy in the hood

Pittsburg, CA

#6 Feb 25, 2012
dickie wrote:
The arrested were, Zinquesha Green, 20, of Antioch, ; Alicia Perry, 18, of Antioch; Kalia Albergottie, 20, of Bay Point; and Joselyn Savage, 20, of Antioch.
I wonder if the6y had their pants below their knees, and maybe that is why the police caught them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Fri Hmmm 190
News Feral cat effort applauded (Jun '08) Feb 16 wow 29
News Police jail 12 across Solano during Super Bowl ... Feb 15 Birds Landing Bob 18
Trump Gives Calif to Putin Feb 11 Transition Securi... 1
If you hate the Trump's? Then try another Feb 10 Earl 2
News East Bay / Berkeley residents snarl over police... Feb 3 Homophobic 2
Makayla Ramsey Feb 3 Concerned in Cali... 3

Concord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages