Walnut Creek Battles Growing Prostitution Problem

Apr 11, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVU Oakland

Police have been struggling with what appears to be a growing problem -- prostitution operations being run out of licensed massage businesses, according to local authorities. via KTVU Oakland

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nuts

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

HATERS
Rev Michaels

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

I suppose you think it is OK to have prostitution ran out of your city?
WIZZLE

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

YEAH!! FREE ENTERPRISE RULES!!!! I ASSUME REV STANDS FOR MAN OF THE CHURCH. I SUPPOSE U THINK IT IS OK TO HUMP LITTLE BOYS HUH U DIRTY BASTARD
Stand Down

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

*Free Enterprise* means the same thing as cheating taxes. Dem ho's gotz ta pay dem taxes too
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

WIZZLE wrote:
YEAH!! FREE ENTERPRISE RULES!!!! I ASSUME REV STANDS FOR MAN OF THE CHURCH. I SUPPOSE U THINK IT IS OK TO HUMP LITTLE BOYS HUH U DIRTY BASTARD
IM WITH YOU.....WHATS WRONG WITH A HAPPY ENDING ONCE IN A WHILE.
Stand Down

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

JOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
IM WITH YOU.....WHATS WRONG WITH A HAPPY ENDING ONCE IN A WHILE.
Happy endings in your budhole you faggy
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

Stand Down wrote:
<quoted text>Happy endings in your budhole you faggy
DONT BE JEALOUS

“Insert stupid headline here”

Since: Apr 07

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

Prostitution!!!!!! i thought they were just massages and whatever else happened was between two consenting adults....... like the ad said.....
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2007

Stand Down wrote:
<quoted text>Happy endings in your budhole you faggy
DONT HATE ON MASSAGE PARLORS...BESIDES IF THEY WERENT AROUND HOW WOULD GEEKS LIKE YOU AND TROG KNOW WHAT A POONANNY LOOKS LIKE.
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

Judged:

The Streets Grow Darker wrote:
Looks like all the section 8 Oakland monkeys are bringing theirs whores with them... You have to limit the section 8 housing... Go to your council meeting and voice your views... You have too many Bed Wetting Liberals in your area who view this as consent between two people... You all know there is a lot of criminal activity that follow migration of negroes into your area...
i would like to beat your face with a hammer, while im getting it from a nice prostitute.

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

WOW..... can you not take a joke? have you ever been to walnut creek? it is one of the most whitewashed cities in the east bay..... make sure that you remember to wash your sheet, wax your cross, brush your tooth, and (****) your sister before you head to your next "meeting" cletus.

“Bush is still in power!!”

The town under your home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

JOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
i would like to beat your face with a hammer, while im getting it from a nice prostitute.
lol you're such a freak!

The town under your home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

Army_Superman wrote:
WOW..... can you not take a joke? have you ever been to walnut creek? it is one of the most whitewashed cities in the east bay..... make sure that you remember to wash your sheet, wax your cross, brush your tooth, and (****) your sister before you head to your next "meeting" cletus.
Actually, If you're going to make an assessment like that, You should note it's mostly retired Jewish people and Eastern Europeans. A lot of Russians live in Antioch. But it's starting to have more blacks and Hispanics and Asians moving in. Won't be long before it's like any other town in the Bay Area.

The town under your home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

^Antioch= Walnut Creek. Sorry typo
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2007

The Golden Trog wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, If you're going to make an assessment like that, You should note it's mostly retired Jewish people and Eastern Europeans. A lot of Russians live in Antioch. But it's starting to have more blacks and Hispanics and Asians moving in. Won't be long before it's like any other town in the Bay Area.
A LOT OF RUSSIANS HUH WHERE DO U HANG OUT IVE BEEN IN ANTIOCH FOR 30 YEARS AND NEVER MET A RUSSIAN

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

I didn't know i needed to go into depth about spacific races, i thought white included jewish and eastern european, as well as russian, and we could go further and note that walnut creek is mostly retirees as well.... the point i was making is cletus over there was just spewing hate and had no idea what he was talking about
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Army_Superman wrote:
I didn't know i needed to go into depth about spacific races, i thought white included jewish and eastern european, as well as russian, and we could go further and note that walnut creek is mostly retirees as well.... the point i was making is cletus over there was just spewing hate and had no idea what he was talking about
OK ARMY BOY

“ICanSeeYourKnick ersFromHere”

San Jose

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

JOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ARMY BOY
I just recieved email from Topix. They approved my application to be a Moderator on this site. When it goes through, I'm gonna remove all your posts unless you straighten up. You got it?>
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Agent 007 and a half wrote:
<quoted text>I just recieved email from Topix. They approved my application to be a Moderator on this site. When it goes through, I'm gonna remove all your posts unless you straighten up. You got it?>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOMO

“ICanSeeYourKnick ersFromHere”

San Jose

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

haha I upsetted you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Concord Discussions

Search the Concord Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 30 min Anyways 200,323
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 31 min Ocean 7,835
Fair Housing in Contra Costa County (May '12) 23 hr Cher Grace 2
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
SPCA clinic welcomes cats for neutering Mon democrat holes 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
Crude By Rail Sun Southhampton Citizen 1
•••
•••

Concord News Video

•••
Concord Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Concord Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000