Walnut Creek Battles Growing Prostitu...

Walnut Creek Battles Growing Prostitution Problem

There are 78 comments on the KTVU Oakland story from Apr 11, 2007, titled Walnut Creek Battles Growing Prostitution Problem. In it, KTVU Oakland reports that:

Police have been struggling with what appears to be a growing problem -- prostitution operations being run out of licensed massage businesses, according to local authorities. via KTVU Oakland

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVU Oakland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nuts

San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 12, 2007
HATERS
Rev Michaels

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 15, 2007
I suppose you think it is OK to have prostitution ran out of your city?
WIZZLE

Studio City, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2007
YEAH!! FREE ENTERPRISE RULES!!!! I ASSUME REV STANDS FOR MAN OF THE CHURCH. I SUPPOSE U THINK IT IS OK TO HUMP LITTLE BOYS HUH U DIRTY BASTARD
Stand Down

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 17, 2007
*Free Enterprise* means the same thing as cheating taxes. Dem ho's gotz ta pay dem taxes too
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

#5 Apr 17, 2007
WIZZLE wrote:
YEAH!! FREE ENTERPRISE RULES!!!! I ASSUME REV STANDS FOR MAN OF THE CHURCH. I SUPPOSE U THINK IT IS OK TO HUMP LITTLE BOYS HUH U DIRTY BASTARD
IM WITH YOU.....WHATS WRONG WITH A HAPPY ENDING ONCE IN A WHILE.
Stand Down

San Jose, CA

#6 Apr 17, 2007
JOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
IM WITH YOU.....WHATS WRONG WITH A HAPPY ENDING ONCE IN A WHILE.
Happy endings in your budhole you faggy
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

#7 Apr 17, 2007
Stand Down wrote:
<quoted text>Happy endings in your budhole you faggy
DONT BE JEALOUS

“Insert stupid headline here”

Since: Apr 07

Antioch, CA

#8 Apr 17, 2007
Prostitution!!!!!! i thought they were just massages and whatever else happened was between two consenting adults....... like the ad said.....
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

#9 Apr 17, 2007
Stand Down wrote:
<quoted text>Happy endings in your budhole you faggy
DONT HATE ON MASSAGE PARLORS...BESIDES IF THEY WERENT AROUND HOW WOULD GEEKS LIKE YOU AND TROG KNOW WHAT A POONANNY LOOKS LIKE.
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

#12 Apr 18, 2007
The Streets Grow Darker wrote:
Looks like all the section 8 Oakland monkeys are bringing theirs whores with them... You have to limit the section 8 housing... Go to your council meeting and voice your views... You have too many Bed Wetting Liberals in your area who view this as consent between two people... You all know there is a lot of criminal activity that follow migration of negroes into your area...
i would like to beat your face with a hammer, while im getting it from a nice prostitute.

Antioch, CA

#13 Apr 18, 2007
WOW..... can you not take a joke? have you ever been to walnut creek? it is one of the most whitewashed cities in the east bay..... make sure that you remember to wash your sheet, wax your cross, brush your tooth, and (****) your sister before you head to your next "meeting" cletus.

“Bush is still in power!!”

The town under your home

#14 Apr 18, 2007
JOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
i would like to beat your face with a hammer, while im getting it from a nice prostitute.
lol you're such a freak!

The town under your home

#15 Apr 18, 2007
Army_Superman wrote:
WOW..... can you not take a joke? have you ever been to walnut creek? it is one of the most whitewashed cities in the east bay..... make sure that you remember to wash your sheet, wax your cross, brush your tooth, and (****) your sister before you head to your next "meeting" cletus.
Actually, If you're going to make an assessment like that, You should note it's mostly retired Jewish people and Eastern Europeans. A lot of Russians live in Antioch. But it's starting to have more blacks and Hispanics and Asians moving in. Won't be long before it's like any other town in the Bay Area.

The town under your home

#16 Apr 18, 2007
^Antioch= Walnut Creek. Sorry typo
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 18, 2007
The Golden Trog wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, If you're going to make an assessment like that, You should note it's mostly retired Jewish people and Eastern Europeans. A lot of Russians live in Antioch. But it's starting to have more blacks and Hispanics and Asians moving in. Won't be long before it's like any other town in the Bay Area.
A LOT OF RUSSIANS HUH WHERE DO U HANG OUT IVE BEEN IN ANTIOCH FOR 30 YEARS AND NEVER MET A RUSSIAN

Antioch, CA

#19 Apr 19, 2007
I didn't know i needed to go into depth about spacific races, i thought white included jewish and eastern european, as well as russian, and we could go further and note that walnut creek is mostly retirees as well.... the point i was making is cletus over there was just spewing hate and had no idea what he was talking about
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

#20 Apr 19, 2007
Army_Superman wrote:
I didn't know i needed to go into depth about spacific races, i thought white included jewish and eastern european, as well as russian, and we could go further and note that walnut creek is mostly retirees as well.... the point i was making is cletus over there was just spewing hate and had no idea what he was talking about
OK ARMY BOY

“ICanSeeYourKnick ersFromHere”

San Jose

#21 Apr 19, 2007
JOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ARMY BOY
I just recieved email from Topix. They approved my application to be a Moderator on this site. When it goes through, I'm gonna remove all your posts unless you straighten up. You got it?>
JOHNNY

San Francisco, CA

#22 Apr 19, 2007
Agent 007 and a half wrote:
<quoted text>I just recieved email from Topix. They approved my application to be a Moderator on this site. When it goes through, I'm gonna remove all your posts unless you straighten up. You got it?>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOMO

“ICanSeeYourKnick ersFromHere”

San Jose

#23 Apr 19, 2007
haha I upsetted you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi skype (Jun '16) 10 hr latinohorny 9
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Fri Cisco Kid 35
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Fri Hasbeen Hillary 199
News Feral cat effort applauded (Jun '08) Feb 16 wow 29
News Police jail 12 across Solano during Super Bowl ... Feb 15 Birds Landing Bob 18
Trump Gives Calif to Putin Feb 11 Transition Securi... 1
If you hate the Trump's? Then try another Feb 10 Earl 2

Concord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages