Soliciting in the biblical sense with a full gas tank

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

Standing, minding my own business, pumping gas at the PAL GAS station on Sonoma Boulevard, and this woman appears out of nowhere.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2012
Baba

Bangor, ME

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Unfortunately, Jehovah’s Witnesses are only happy to discuss the Bible with the uninformed. The few Christians who do give solid, biblical witnesses to them are labeled by them as “unteachable”“goats,” not to be visited again.
I always engage the Witnesses on biblical subjects when they visit my home, but as soon as they discover that I know the Scriptures as well as they do, poof! They’re gone.
They will NOT discuss the Bible with me.
Baba

Bangor, ME

#2 Sep 23, 2012
If you really want to make an impact with Jehovah's Witnesses,just continue to love them. As frustrating as they can be sometimes, never allow yourself to become rude or angry with them. In that case it's better just to tell them to "have a nice day" and be done with it.You can pray for them later.

If you don't know the Bible well enough try to avoid sword fights but also let that be a call to get to know God's Word better for yourself.
Witnesses find it very hard to deal with and some are even intrigued by folks who they believe come from a false religion but show authentic love and compassion toward them and have actual knowledge of the scriptures. Accurate knowledge that contradicts their teachings yet come straight from God's Word.
brad

New York, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2012
I'm sory, but since when was this paper advocating/for or against a specific religious view? I'm a jw, and I live in napa.
David

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2012
See what Jehovah's Witnesses believe and what they teach in over 500 languages at jw.org , it is truly amazing
Baba

Bangor, ME

#6 Sep 23, 2012
The truth about the 'truth' facts on Jehovah's Witnesses cult http://www.jwfacts.com

Get BOTH sides of the controversy.
jerome coates

Hephzibah, GA

#7 Sep 25, 2012
We do need the answer to the Lord's prayer—" Your will be done on Earth."
Hotown is Yourtown

Oakland, CA

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Coulda been worse, you coulda been solicited in the Biblical sense by one of Vallejo's skankazoid hookers. Yukkk.
adrianna

Pleasant Hill, CA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
i think it was grape juice , thats why that water jesus turned into wine was called "good wine". If it wasn't, then we know Jesus never drank enough to get drunk, he also denied some drink(druged) just before his death. Fact: Jehovas witness and mormons are a cult, not biblical or christian. Get the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Soaked good 200,593
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 13 hr Fan 29
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr lazy posts 15,963
Special message (Aug '13) 20 hr nathan the green ... 289
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Barbara K. Hanson Aug 23 The Mad Man 2
•••

Concord News Video

•••
•••

Concord Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••