Dont be Duped

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Beware of this company and it's founder. Don't invest your hard earned money in this pyramid scheme. Check out the founder. You will be surprised at what you will learn. I learned my lesson the hard way. I lost all my money and had t0 file bankruptcy. He is a professional con-artist. He was just there in Concord pitching his product that he wants you to start selling.

Quito, Ecuador

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I think this is a good company with a good compensation plan, your coffee can be used in many recipes.
Varied recipes is good to know where we can use coffee SereniGy. We all know the quality of this coffee and its health claims, is why the more we know how we can consume better, more details on this company can be read in /

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Childrena s Network of Solano scores major fund... 14 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News Roadshow: BART doors are not like elevators -- ... (Sep '14) Oct 5 livermore 2
News Court access is key for judicial candidates (May '10) Oct 4 Nan 5
News Deputies raid motorcycle chop shop in Boulder C... Oct 3 bob 1
News Confederate flag rekindles Marin effort to chan... Oct 2 A Thought 25
Looking for someone to be with female to love a... Oct 2 Sameer 2
News Pittsburg police identify motorcyclist who died... Sep 27 Jesus is Lord 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Concord Mortgages