Town People

Tyler, TX

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Im just wondering what people think about this man? He is a constable and part time cop. Does anyone have an opinion about him?
Anonymous

Plano, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Amen
Breanna

Jasper, GA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Hes a great person and a great constable and cope
bo diddl
#5 Apr 8, 2013
next time you see this fine fellow, ask him about black chick in brinkley.
Hmmmmmm

Cabot, AR

#6 Apr 9, 2013
bo diddl wrote:
next time you see this fine fellow, ask him about black chick in brinkley.
You care to elaborate? B/c the only place I've ever known Mr Tate to live, is in Concord. Are you sure your not just trying to start stuff???
bo diddl
#7 Apr 13, 2013
hey dumbass, even a redneck from concord goes out of town once in awhile. i know its hard to imagine, but he might have been working, god forbid!
Hmmmmmm

United States

#8 Apr 13, 2013
bo diddl wrote:
hey dumbass, even a redneck from concord goes out of town once in awhile. i know its hard to imagine, but he might have been working, god forbid!
I believe the dumb ass would be you, you stupid prick. It's sad that all you have to live for in your life is to shit start. Here's an idea, how about you take it up with Jimmy Tate. Ah! What am I thinking, it's safer for you to do it here, you sorry punk a$$ bi+ch mother fu€ker. Doing yourself in would probably be doing your self, and the rest of the world around you a HUGE favor.
bo diddly

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 27, 2013
hey hmmmmm, your screen name sounds just like the noise you made when you were sucking my goober.
Im cop

Batesville, AR

#10 Aug 24, 2013
I do know he cant read or write

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New medical clinic in Concord Oct 13 Ted 1
Puff N Snuff Oct 7 Heartharhar 1
scott pulley (Aug '09) Sep '17 Neighbor 6
Tabitha Brackett Jefferson? Sep '17 Ted 1
Brandon Hill (Jan '17) Aug '17 Concord 2
New waitress at DJ's (May '15) Jul '17 curious 7
who is (May '13) Jul '17 anonymous 7

Concord Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance