town people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I have to say that people here are really starting to get on my nerves bitching about the police all the time. Just the other day I was sitting at the gas station when people were talking about how the Marshal and his Deputy are harassing people. This is stupid to me, these guys are just doing their jobs. Then to top it all off the constable is up their adding to the fire and running to the mayor trying to make things worse then they are. I'm not saying I like the police here I'm just saying that I feel safe at night knowing they are out there, not far away. If I need help I know they will come. And one other thing, the Brackets seem to have some problem with them. Well let me be the first to tell you get your vehicles legal and you wont have any problems out of them. Listen to me people I am a defense attorney and know what I'm talking about. If you guys don't just let them do their jobs and keep making a big deal out of everything you will be the ones getting sued for harassment. And yes you can harass the police they are people to. One more thing you should remember is that they will eventually get fed up with the BS and I would rather have them liking me then not. As small as Concord is I'm telling you every thing you utter about them gets back to them, including who said it. Think before you speak if you don't want a law suit. And so you know I will personally represent any officer in Concord due to the post on here, and win. Marshal if you see this and need some help with the situation let me know, I know your a member of the sspba and I would like to help.
Ang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

town people wrote:
I have to say that people here are really starting to get on my nerves bitching about the police all the time. Just the other day I was sitting at the gas station when people were talking about how the Marshal and his Deputy are harassing people. This is stupid to me, these guys are just doing their jobs. Then to top it all off the constable is up their adding to the fire and running to the mayor trying to make things worse then they are. I'm not saying I like the police here I'm just saying that I feel safe at night knowing they are out there, not far away. If I need help I know they will come. And one other thing, the Brackets seem to have some problem with them. Well let me be the first to tell you get your vehicles legal and you wont have any problems out of them. Listen to me people I am a defense attorney and know what I'm talking about. If you guys don't just let them do their jobs and keep making a big deal out of everything you will be the ones getting sued for harassment. And yes you can harass the police they are people to. One more thing you should remember is that they will eventually get fed up with the BS and I would rather have them liking me then not. As small as Concord is I'm telling you every thing you utter about them gets back to them, including who said it. Think before you speak if you don't want a law suit. And so you know I will personally represent any officer in Concord due to the post on here, and win. Marshal if you see this and need some help with the situation let me know, I know your a member of the sspba and I would like to help.
Omg! Your just as bad as they are. Shut the hell up about it already. If you want to talk about him scroll down and post on the stupid one were people are talking crap and they'll all see it.
name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

So, you are a lawyer that posts on topix using a fake name?
Ang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

name wrote:
So, you are a lawyer that posts on topix using a fake name?
Exactly what I was thinking! Lol here I'll fix the problem
town people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I'm sorry for my post before I'm a loser that has no life and pretends to be a lawyer so I get on topix to play out my fake life. And the cops of concord are mean and need to be nicer.
Ang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

town people wrote:
I'm sorry for my post before I'm a loser that has no life and pretends to be a lawyer so I get on topix to play out my fake life. And the cops of concord are mean and need to be nicer.
Wow! I'm actually proud of you. That took guts admitting your stupid high five yourself right in the face.
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

IN THE FACE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Concord Discussions

Search the Concord Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr Siwhat 9,715
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Yes 27,899
the law Wed brad 38
victoria ward Wed Baby Lips 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Apr 14 Citizen 466
I love Concord....its a great place to live. (Dec '12) Apr 13 Spring8988 21
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Apr 1 Ross 916
•••
•••