One dead, three hurt in head-on crash...

One dead, three hurt in head-on crash in Barron County

There are 3 comments on the Twincities.com story from Aug 25, 2009, titled One dead, three hurt in head-on crash in Barron County. In it, Twincities.com reports that:

A 37-year-old woman died and three others were injured Sunday afternoon in a head-on crash in Barron County, the Wisconsin State Patrol said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Twincities.com.

Mandi

River Falls, WI

#1 Aug 25, 2009
To all involved and the families of each, our prayers are with you.
6pac

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 25, 2009
The entire Cumberland community is greatly saddened by this tragedy. Thoughts and prayers go out to the Lundequam and Laursen families.
lance

Alma Center, WI

#3 Aug 27, 2009
the whole Cumberland community feels really bad for the Lundequam family colleen was a great friends and will be dearly missed.. All of u guys are in our prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comstock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turtle Lake Music Selection (Aug '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 15
Looking for quirky eccentric characters (Dec '16) Dec '16 TD Mischke 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
Who do you support for State Assembly in Wiscon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 randy 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Steve 6
News Taxpayers Pay Surgery Bill for Self-inflicted I... (Oct '09) Oct '09 PISSED OFF 1

Comstock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Comstock Mortgages