Internet Video Of Burning Turtle Leads To Charges

Full story: WCCO

Hawely, Minn. A video of a turtle being burned alive that was posted on the Internet has led to a criminal investigation of three people from Hawley, Minn.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 42 of42
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
To the ignorant

Seacliff, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Some moron wrote: "Oh my - we care more for animals than our children that are being hurt by child molesters, rapest, murders. Now if we could just get attention like this towards our own children who are harmed, it might be different. "

So because those things happen it is ok for people to torture animals for fun? If you think that then your brain must be demented in some way.
annoymous

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

It is just a disregard for other animals as deserving respect and the right to survive. Humans wouldn't be so confident that what they do is so right if there were other creatures on Earth that could so easily torture and kill us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 42 of42
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Comstock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Comstock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••