No sorry, pack your bags , see ya
Opt-50

Compton, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2009
the sheriffs department don't want anything to do with kids,,,,,
sally

Compton, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2009
you guys have nothing better to do but to write this silly stuff.
two seven three five caca

Whittier, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2009
James, school police get their authority from CA legislators, just like the jail guards do get their authority. Therefore, the sheriff does not have authority to strip school police's authority. You must be a brightest deputy on the cell block and that is why they let you out to patrol compton. How sad, another dump jail guards, just like the rest of them.

I need to hire more smart deputies.
Jonas brothers

Anaheim, CA

#6 Aug 28, 2009
Dammm, I have to give props to these crazy ass school police guys, they punked the 10,000 deep sheriff department. LOL, you guys school police hurt the compton deputies' feelings, they are crying really hard right now.

big bad deputies from Compton got punked. It must be hard for them to take it from the little tiny school police. oh well, they will get used to it. bye for now.
omar b

Richardson, TX

#7 Aug 28, 2009
can i have a job
tombstone

San Gabriel, CA

#8 Aug 28, 2009
Is there a reliable source that proves LASD is taking over?

Since: Aug 09

Long Beach, CA

#9 Aug 28, 2009
if anything the school police are gonna take the Deputie's job from them!!
Allison Jean Eaton

Fountain Valley, CA

#10 Aug 28, 2009
There is no reliable source for this silly accusation because it is nothing more than a mischievous falsehood posted, obviously, with negative intentions to stir up trouble.

Only the school board would have the authority to make such a decision as disbanding or stripping penal code power from the school police, and as far as I know (I am in constant contact with various school board members, and those I spoke with today said nothing of the sort is in the works) the district is very happy with the job the school police are doing, and rightfully so.

The sheriff's department does not go out and try to take over other departments; they are asked to come in by the authoritative body that governs said department. According to Sheriff's Department officials, such moves have to be approved by the county board of supervisors and there is a somewhat drawn-out process that must take place during which time the department's contract services bureau studies the policing needs of said community and draws up a contract. They don't just barge in and strip anyone of their power; that's illegal. However, as per the law, in certain instances the Sheriff can come in and overrule a community's PD, but I'm not sure if that has ever even happened and am unsure as to what circumstances might warrant such action.
anonymous

Richardson, TX

#11 Aug 28, 2009
Allison Jean Eaton wrote:
There is no reliable source for this silly accusation because it is nothing more than a mischievous falsehood posted, obviously, with negative intentions to stir up trouble.
Only the school board would have the authority to make such a decision as disbanding or stripping penal code power from the school police, and as far as I know (I am in constant contact with various school board members, and those I spoke with today said nothing of the sort is in the works) the district is very happy with the job the school police are doing, and rightfully so.
The sheriff's department does not go out and try to take over other departments; they are asked to come in by the authoritative body that governs said department. According to Sheriff's Department officials, such moves have to be approved by the county board of supervisors and there is a somewhat drawn-out process that must take place during which time the department's contract services bureau studies the policing needs of said community and draws up a contract. They don't just barge in and strip anyone of their power; that's illegal. However, as per the law, in certain instances the Sheriff can come in and overrule a community's PD, but I'm not sure if that has ever even happened and am unsure as to what circumstances might warrant such action.
well I guess she put an end to this topic.
CPTPRIDE

Hawaiian Gardens, CA

#12 Aug 29, 2009
Instead of causing the dilema of who is better. Why can the Sheriff and CUSD School Police work with The Sheriff to bring the murder rate down and the rest of crimes in our city.
compton resi

Compton, CA

#13 Aug 30, 2009
CPTPRIDE wrote:
Instead of causing the dilema of who is better. Why can the Sheriff and CUSD School Police work with The Sheriff to bring the murder rate down and the rest of crimes in our city.
I agree as the old saying two heads are better than one
Jonas brother

Big Bear City, CA

#14 Aug 30, 2009
CPT PRIDE - i agreed.
Compton School Police has a job to do and done it very well. They protect and servce the CUSD, students, its community, and the residents of Compton. They never tried to nor will try to take over the City. Some of the Officers loves to work for the School Police Dept. If they didnt, they would apply and work for a city Police department because they went to the same police academy as any Police Officer and Sheriff Deputy in the State of California.
Compton Sheriff heard rummors they School Police will take over the City, which is totally false. They started playing hating on school police by calling them "security", "fake police". And of course, school police is not going to let them disrepect us. School Police treat people the way they wanted to be treated.
Just because Compton Sheriff Deputies did a horrible job of policing the city and getting their asses kicked out, it is NOT school police's false. The School Police Department is doing an excellent job of keeping our schools and the statistic shows.
School Police is willing to work with whoever taking over the city, LAPD, Long Beach PD, Compton PD.
One advise for the Compton Sheriff Deputies, instead of wasting energy and patrol times to write silly stuff, go on patrol and apprehend violators, may be the crime rate will go down.
friend of Jonas

Big Bear City, CA

#15 Aug 30, 2009
Hey Allison (from Compton Bulletin)
Do you want to investigate a Compton Deputy who was hired as a mtor officer for Pico Rivera and he was sent to Motor School on Compton cities dimes instead of Pico Rivera paying for his training? I will tell you who to contact and how to get the records on here so that everyone can follow :)
Deputy Donut
dirty bird

Richardson, TX

#16 Aug 30, 2009
OUCH!
Jonas brothers

Anaheim, CA

#17 Aug 30, 2009
Is that true that i hear Sheriff receiving gifts from tow truck company for towing people car on DUI check point? OOOPs the matter is being investigated. My bad. Is it true that Compton Sheriff Dectectives went to Knott Berry Farm on duty while on the clock, Ooops, did i say that? This matter is being investigated too.

Hey Allison Jean Easton, let me know if you are interested in investigating this, i will show you how to start your investigation. Before the Times beat you to it.:)

Sign
Deputy Starbuck
Allison Jean Eaton

Fountain Valley, CA

#18 Sep 1, 2009
any information you might have relative to these alleged situations can be sent to my e-mail address at allison@thecomptonbulletin.com . i would be highly interested in investigating these allegations.

however, friend of jonas, contract cities don't pay for training, as far as what i've been told, so i'm not sure exactly what you mean...go ahead and e-mail me a more detailed explanation and we can go from there.

thanks guys =]
Allison
mdEUCE

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2009
i think the school police are more suitable to deal with students...as this is the purpose of their existence.
i dont care

United States

#20 Sep 2, 2009
that makes no sense, why would you have to pay for training that is alraedy in house anyways!
Allison Jean Eaton wrote:
any information you might have relative to these alleged situations can be sent to my e-mail address at allison@thecomptonbulletin.com . i would be highly interested in investigating these allegations.
however, friend of jonas, contract cities don't pay for training, as far as what i've been told, so i'm not sure exactly what you mean...go ahead and e-mail me a more detailed explanation and we can go from there.
thanks guys =]
Allison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Compton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min ICP_2015K 19,918
Developer files $4 million claim against city o... (Feb '14) 1 hr Wonder Why 74
Adult dating site hack exposes sexual secrets o... 3 hr Joel 1
5-22-15 Shootout in Mexico leaves 40 dead in ca... 3 hr Jane 1
News Walmart Closing Five Stores For 'Plumbing Probl... 4 hr Sam W 32
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 10 hr Jim Morton 3,270
Motocross Track 12 hr La Merced Dude 1
More from around the web

Compton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]