Man killed in possible gang attack

Man killed in possible gang attack

There are 68 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Man killed in possible gang attack. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

A young man died Monday afternoon of gunshot wounds stemming from what may have been a gang-related attack in Artesia, according to the sheriff's department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

blacky artesia gang

Los Angeles, CA

#73 Feb 23, 2009
artesia chivas gang all day garra killers
Covina

Long Beach, CA

#74 Feb 24, 2009
ha ha wrote:
U GUYS ARE ALL CHERRY IN THE MIDDLE!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. SATANAS GANG REPPIN ON YOU POPPING YOUR CHERRIES!!!! LAKEWOOD SIDE BY FARTA ON 209st by haskell junior high or artesia high school!!!STS GANG!!! FUCK ABZ TRG CBC EFCC SOS ARTA HG FTT TST 18 vlm ALL NWK ALL PICO ALL WHITTIER ALL O.c. AND EVERYONE!!!!! GBOY REPPEN!! AINT STEPPEN!!!ALL VARRIOS ARE LAME LIKE FARTA puente ms 18st !!!!!!
u vatos are lame
SATANAS GANG OR DONT BANG FAWK U LAMES AINT NADA!!!!!!!STS GANG!!!!GBOY RASCAL BULLET DRAGON BLANCO TRIPPER LONER !!!!!209st Lakewood side by FARTA U CAN FIND US!!!!!! fawk snorencia!!! florencia flowers!!!!ha ha1!!! go do some gardening!!!!
Isnt satanas gang a bunch of philipinos trying to bang southside? bunch of wierdos if you asked me.
chivero

Whittier, CA

#76 Sep 22, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, and just how do you know so much about where gang members live? I don't have a clue about "Artesia gang members living north of 166th street." Please enlighten us.
Are you a member of that gang that hangs out in the Los Angeles County Department of Education offices in Norwalk?
no he came from artesia and was from chivas r.i.p clumzy xuck the cops and xuck sidewalk
chivero

Whittier, CA

#77 Sep 22, 2010
no he came from artesia and was from chivas r.i.p clumzy xuck the cops and xuck sidewalk
CHIVEROS BBY MOMMA

Anaheim, CA

#78 Oct 1, 2010
RIP CLUMZY
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#79 Oct 1, 2010
Title should read.......

Another Mexicant doing the jobs Americans won't do.....

Mexicant PIGS~!
BARRIO ARTESIA 13

Ontario, CA

#82 Oct 3, 2010
ALL YOU IDIOTS ESPECIALLY THIS MENSO FROM SOME B--CH ASS SZA PUNKS AIN'T SH-T FROM CERRITOS WHICH THEY AIN'T EVEN A BARRIO GET OFF THESE NUTS. YOU'RE BETTER OFF JOINING THE BOOK CLUB OR GO GET ELECTED FOR CLASS PRESIDEBT BITCH. CERRITOS...... YOU'RE A JOKE FOOL!!!! AQUI PARA PUTO!! RIFAMOS Y MATAMOS CHAVALAS COMO TU!!! BIG DEVLIN STREET GANGSTERS FOOL!! CAN'T F--K WITH US!! EVEN IF YOU TRIED CHAPETE!! F--K THE HEAD GIVERS!!!
bario norwalk

Los Angeles, CA

#83 Nov 30, 2010
f1uck rats and devlin rats and daf rats ..kill em all chivas rats............
ms essay

Los Angeles, CA

#84 Nov 30, 2010
ms foo
Dodgers

Des Moines, IA

#85 Dec 5, 2010
Good job. Norwalk live screw rats and head givers and the fakteen vnwk taking over
arta loco

Los Angeles, CA

#89 Jan 5, 2011
arta gang or dont bang...

Since: Jan 11

Whittier, CA

#90 Jan 5, 2011
Ppl who are fkn stupid who thinks head givers or sidewalk shot the homie it was shit central 38st they habe some pero wit arta the reason why i kno this is cuz im from lakewood side nd none of yhu guys kno shit at all get yhur facts nd threads straight yhu chavas burro artesia lakewood side they call me lil mono rip lil gato if yhu want some pero come to the 206th street of lakewood yhu hynas
mmm310

Las Vegas, NV

#97 Mar 22, 2011
is 161st/ pioneer a gang area, i want to purchase a home.
I got an education

Seal Beach, CA

#98 Apr 4, 2011
mmm310 wrote:
is 161st/ pioneer a gang area, i want to purchase a home.
Hi, I personally would not buy a house on 161st street. My dad got me out of that neighborhood just in time. I think I would of been jumped in if he would of kept us there.
Reason

United States

#99 Apr 6, 2011
It's funny how we all blame the white man for what happens to us all the time, When the guilty ones in reality are us. We choose to shoot, kill and steal and destroy other peoples property we need to end this racial genocide we Mexicans should look for one another and get each others back We need to unite and overcome all the hate and critics that have haunted us for many years and prove to those ignorant people that we are worth something and that we are not just welfare gangbanging baby makers looking for an easy life to live. Killing each other does not make a difference one dies and 3 get jumped in but in reality was dying for hood worth the pain in your family's heart and eyes seeing your mother cry and your children heart broken knowing the fact that they will never see you again, Please think before you take a route that has no U turn, God Bless..
VNWK 13

Glendale, CA

#101 Jun 25, 2011
VARRIO NORWALKx3 FUxK CHAVAZ N RATAZ N HEADGIVERS FUXK U N UR DEAD HOIMES SOUTHEAST NORWALk GANG OR DXNT BXNG BXTCH
lilvalley13 sunnyside

United States

#102 Jun 27, 2011
Do you guys know or are they arond still ..heard they were gs...stomper.tiny.bullet.spook y.flaco.speedy.
Goat town

Los Angeles, CA

#104 Mar 25, 2012
Rip primo
LADY 20

Long Beach, CA

#106 Apr 23, 2012
U GUYS R IDIOT LOWLIFES, THINK ABOUT UR MOTHERS, HOW THE'D FEEL IF U DIED OR UR KIDS WERE LEFT WITHOUT A FATHER, THEYLL GROW UP LOOKING FOR LOVE BY SOME OTHER CHOLO, THAT TREATS HER LIKE A DOG, SO ON...... I SEEN MY FEMILY GO THROUGH A YOUNG DEATH N WE ALL SERIOUSLY WANTED TO KILL OURSELFS INSTEAD..... DONT TATTOO A CROSS ON UR HEART, U ALREADU KNOW HE WONT FORGIVE UR SINS. GOD WILL MAKE U PAY
LADY 20

Long Beach, CA

#107 Apr 23, 2012
BTW, ANY1 KNOW WHO GATO IS? THE 1 WITH THE GREEN EYES, CAN I GET AN INVITE TO HIS FUNERAL???:D LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Compton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 15 hr Serpico 2,985
Batman Farts at Awards Luncheon, Turns Red (Jun '15) 17 hr Hubny Cack 6
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Sat Anthony Scarpuzzi... 10
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... Sat Sopr 7
News Pico Rivera City Council rejects 35-unit condom... Sat pico loco 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Sat Mike Comito 3,454
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... Sat jolynnspencer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Compton Mortgages