CHP officer kills her husband

A California Highway Patrol officer who fatally shot her husband in Compton, saying he had abused her, was free today, pending the outcome of an investigation. Read more
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
U S Taxpayer

Buena Park, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2009
This reeks of sexism so much, had it been a male CHP officer KILLING his wife, he would be behind bars NOW...what do they mean IF charges of murder will be charged? SHE KILLED HIM. But Im betting Gloria Allred will stick her nose in this and claim she was having her period so its ok, if she was a "little' upset.
This CHP officer should be locked up and keys thrown away...God forbid if she pulls over anyone on the freeways and "snaps again"
wep

Bakersfield, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2009
whats the reasoning behind eating at T.G.I. Fridays then going to Carl's Jr???
Hondo

Yucca Valley, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2009
So because she is a woman & a CHP officer, she doesn't have the right to defend herself and should be locked up without due process? I think I'll wait for a few more facts before passing such judgment.
U S Taxpayer wrote:
This reeks of sexism so much, had it been a male CHP officer KILLING his wife, he would be behind bars NOW...what do they mean IF charges of murder will be charged? SHE KILLED HIM. But Im betting Gloria Allred will stick her nose in this and claim she was having her period so its ok, if she was a "little' upset.
This CHP officer should be locked up and keys thrown away...God forbid if she pulls over anyone on the freeways and "snaps again"
Johhny Cockring

Sun Valley, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2009
I understand the husband turned suddenly and reached for his waistband and the officer, fearing for her life, fired in self defense. Isn't that the standard answer for an officer involved murder.
barbershop merchant

Beverly Hills, CA

#6 Feb 23, 2009
when i heard this i knew his wife did that on purpose. very aggressive lady just like her father.marcus was a great guy.much love.word is she killed him in the car not on amantha st.the paper has the wrong story.she needs to go to jail,but she out,didnt even have a bail.
Huh

Sterling, VA

#7 Feb 23, 2009
Fried food always gets people angry for some reason. If they had stopped for frozen yogurt instead of curly fries this would never have happened.
Ben

Calabasas, CA

#8 Feb 23, 2009
This is a sad sad situation all around. She more or less admitted to shooting him. The question is what if... But the one that stands out more is what if she had just walked away? May God Bless the family
mooney

South Gate, CA

#9 Feb 23, 2009
nobody knows what a real jerk he was, and maybe he really deserved it. only she knows what she went through....
Cyber cynic

Long Beach, CA

#10 Feb 23, 2009
They left a TGIFriday's to go to a Carl's Junior? What, was the food at TGIF too expensive? Note to men: Never "cheap-out" on dinner with an armed woman!!
Former L B Native

Twin Falls, ID

#11 Feb 23, 2009
U S Taxpayer wrote:
I agree with you 100%. All a woman has to say " He abused me, Theartened Me " and the man goes to jail. I read last week where a woman threw her boyfreind out side of a moveing car which killed him. They have not charged the woman. The investgation is " Pending " .I expext Gloria Allwet to be involved with this also .
associateofcoupl e

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 23, 2009
No one knows what really happened that night, because the only other person who was in the car when this happened is dead. However, knowing both the victim and wife, she was the aggressor as she has been in the past on several occasions. This is not the first time she pulled a gun on him, but apparently this will be the last time. Just a few weeks ago, while traveling home from an event, she pulled a gun and stated she will "take his ass out!"

Now she is going to go find herself a new husband to victimize and we will here about this event with her again in the future, mark my words!!!

The Internal Affairs really needs to get involved in this situation because Law Enforcement of course is covering up for their own. The media is not stating how the cops blocked the streets off and turned away all the reporters. The media is not reporting how family was not even let near the crime scene. The media is not reporting how this woman drove several blocks from the Carls Jr to her families home with her dead husband in the car. And most importantly, the media is not reporting how this man was shot point blank in the head!! This woman put the gun to the side of his head and pulled the trigger!

This was not self defense, this was an execution.
i knew she was crazy

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2009
i knew she was crazy from the moment i saw her. She's an alcoholic and did this on purpose.. Marcus would have never abused her. As mentioned by the merchant her father is aggressive as well...she needs to see a psychiatrist.
george

Beverly Hills, CA

#14 Feb 23, 2009
we need more information for sure
Nevermind me

Danville, CA

#15 Feb 23, 2009
she is a liar and a murderer. she might want to stay away!
U S Taxpayer

Buena Park, CA

#16 Feb 23, 2009
Hondo wrote:
So because she is a woman & a CHP officer, she doesn't have the right to defend herself and should be locked up without due process? I think I'll wait for a few more facts before passing such judgment.
<quoted text>
No I mean why is she not under arrest....or releaved of duty until trial?
Nevermind me

Danville, CA

#17 Feb 23, 2009
Hondo wrote:
<quoted text>
alot of these comments are from people like myself who actually interacted with them both weekly. they both bowled and are known well. her agressevness was seen by many and most only tolerated her because of his choice to be with her. no one has ever seen him being agressive ..even verbally. but everyone has witness her agression. she has this " im big and bad and im a cop attitutde" .. in actuallity she is a coward who is mimicing her abusive father's anger and attitude. she threatened to kill him before and this time she made good on her threat. her motto is " if i can't have you NO ONE WILL!
Nevermind me

Danville, CA

#18 Feb 23, 2009
U S Taxpayer wrote:
I second this opinion. i bet her work record shows (or did show before the cover up) that she probably has gotten complaints from citizens on her attitude. she will run up on the wrong person who is just as stupid as she is.. and maybe she will be staring down the barrel of a gun! this is sad and justice probably won't be done! the police cover for themselves even when they are DEAD wrong! i will pray for his family and hers..
kerry

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 23, 2009
just because he wasn't abusive with his ex-girlfriend doesn't
mean he wasn't with her. the investigators will get to the truth
U S Taxpayer

Buena Park, CA

#20 Feb 23, 2009
mooney wrote:
nobody knows what a real jerk he was, and maybe he really deserved it. only she knows what she went through....
No Body deserves to be killed like this...and another fact alot of people are over-looking...she is a well trained CHP officer..trained to handle situations like this without gunfire...Has she pulled your wife or husband over and killed them I bet you would be screaming for her head right now
RIP

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Feb 23, 2009
So sad for his son and family. I pray the truth is attained and she can be punished for this cold-blooded murder!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Compton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beacha s poorest zip code also one of its ... 57 min chuck 1
you try too hard 1 hr Chicano 8
I need someone 6 hr tellinitlikeitis 4
News Carson City Council To Consider Ataturk Statue ... 8 hr ATATURK 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr trying 19,718
News Montebello City Council votes 3-2 to give city ... 10 hr 42 yr North Mtb r... 18
Woman brutally beaten with skateboard in Venice 11 hr Ronald 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 28 at 3:07PM PDT

Compton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Compton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]