Man Shot And Killed In Broad Daylight...

Man Shot And Killed In Broad Daylight On Compton Street

There are 7 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Man Shot And Killed In Broad Daylight On Compton Street. In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

COMPTON A - A man standing with another male was shot and killedA Wednesday in Compton when two men walked up and one pulled a trigger in what detectives believe may be a gang-related killing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

betty

Burlington, NC

#1 Feb 3, 2011
I don't believe It was gang related this man wasn't even In a gang. I wish people would get the fact straight before they print. this only happen when It a black male Involved.this was a man who went to work everyday to take care of his kids. we should find out what Is true and what Is false.he was not In a gang,he never even been to jail In his life time. I hope the compton police don't put him on the back burner like everything else.why does everything half to be gang related with the police? he was not In a gang.
huh

Mesa, AZ

#2 Feb 4, 2011
i no the man its my girlfreinds brother
huh

Mesa, AZ

#3 Feb 4, 2011
jkjjkjkjkjjk ha he wasnt in a gang like betty siad i bet
betty

Burlington, NC

#4 Feb 4, 2011
I pray to my lord and savior that these men be brought to justice for this crime that they have commited, this family have truly lost a love one who did not deserve to die at this time. he was only 34 years of age. trying to live his life the correct way,the so call american dream, I here so much about the young men don't want to work, I believe that Is a false statement aswell,not all young men fill that way, It is very hard for them to get a job especially one like this young man who Is doing the right thing and someone take his life and then we as a people say It probabilty related to gang violence, not all young men or In gang.
Dee

Des Moines, IA

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Yup they always say it's gang related when they don't even know the story they just know the city they probaly say it to make people look bad and the city and the gangs

Since: Feb 11

Newburgh, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2011
every death is planned by god it was his time to leave was he a good person? only God can judge
r.i.p.
DB McMurphy

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 19, 2011
A real killer is a marine and his weapon in battle son

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Compton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican Mafia's roots run deep in San Gabriel V... 1 hr Speedy Gonzalez 2
Montebello CC Meeting On Livestream 8 hr Mr Toads Wild Ride 29
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 8 hr LONG LIVE BOWLING 504
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Sun three blocks 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Waco 21,369
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sun Walls work 4,563
bad boy records Jan 8 three blocks 1

Compton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Compton Mortgages