The Real Truth

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Yes, he has done a remarkable job with the rebuilding on Compton.
Compton VOP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

I would agree that during his first term in office he and the council did many good things for Compton, but since his last re-election he has totally lost it and is wasting city money on everything and even giving himself a raise. I think he needed more money for child support and decided to let the city pay for it.
hawk

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

I think he has done a great job and once he brings the CPD back he will have done an even better job. perridon for gov.
Citizen

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

No! Terrible Job!
depootie

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

I see black and brown people. Hold me I'm scared.
Common Sense

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

The best that has happen to the city of Compton is Mayor Perridon and the city council. All you negative idiots that keep this stupid crap going is working for those "Right Wing Conservatives" that want the city of Compton to fail. I suggest that we look into the background of those individuals that keep slandering our African American mayor who is in the process of re-birthing Compton. People wake up before we loose our city and it become a ghetto. The city of Compton is better than Beverly Hills, Malibu, Lost Hills, Long Beach, Bellflower, Lakewood, Cerritos, Gardena, and Marina Del Ray. We have a mayor that will break the world’s record in changing the image of a city that has always been look at in a negative manner. Mayor Perridon is the man because he has changed the image of Compton.
sharon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Don't let the city go like Compton Police Department went. That WILL be a big mistake
sharon

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

The City want be rebirth, it would be buried
Anon

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Mayor Perridon is one of the worst things that have ever happened to the city of Compton. As a political novice, he and his regime have mismanaged funds to the point where the great "Hub City" are in millions of dollars worth of debt, burning through there reserve funds. The city officials are corrupt and complacent with the current standing of the city. Bring back Omar Bradley and put the budget back in balance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Compton Discussions

Search the Compton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tullis' body remains in coroner's custody (Mar '07) 30 min Ed Whitestone 48
Weird sea critters invade West Coast beaches 1 hr Petal Power 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr aint nobody got time 18,728
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 200,551
Debate: Ferguson - Long Beach, CA 4 hr Morris the Cat 9
black widow infestation antidote the homeless 5 hr ecofreak 2
Green recycling bins 6 hr Jay Rockwell 1
•••
•••

Compton News Video

•••
•••

Compton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••