Do you believe that Mayor Eric J. Per...

Do you believe that Mayor Eric J. Perridon has re-birth Compton

Posted in the Compton Forum

The Real Truth

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2009
Yes, he has done a remarkable job with the rebuilding on Compton.
Compton VOP

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2009
I would agree that during his first term in office he and the council did many good things for Compton, but since his last re-election he has totally lost it and is wasting city money on everything and even giving himself a raise. I think he needed more money for child support and decided to let the city pay for it.
hawk

Plano, TX

#3 Sep 4, 2009
I think he has done a great job and once he brings the CPD back he will have done an even better job. perridon for gov.
Citizen

Corona, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2009
No! Terrible Job!
depootie

Compton, CA

#5 Sep 8, 2009
I see black and brown people. Hold me I'm scared.
Common Sense

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Sep 8, 2009
The best that has happen to the city of Compton is Mayor Perridon and the city council. All you negative idiots that keep this stupid crap going is working for those "Right Wing Conservatives" that want the city of Compton to fail. I suggest that we look into the background of those individuals that keep slandering our African American mayor who is in the process of re-birthing Compton. People wake up before we loose our city and it become a ghetto. The city of Compton is better than Beverly Hills, Malibu, Lost Hills, Long Beach, Bellflower, Lakewood, Cerritos, Gardena, and Marina Del Ray. We have a mayor that will break the world’s record in changing the image of a city that has always been look at in a negative manner. Mayor Perridon is the man because he has changed the image of Compton.
sharon

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2012
Don't let the city go like Compton Police Department went. That WILL be a big mistake
sharon

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 12, 2012
The City want be rebirth, it would be buried
Anon

Orange, CA

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Mayor Perridon is one of the worst things that have ever happened to the city of Compton. As a political novice, he and his regime have mismanaged funds to the point where the great "Hub City" are in millions of dollars worth of debt, burning through there reserve funds. The city officials are corrupt and complacent with the current standing of the city. Bring back Omar Bradley and put the budget back in balance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Compton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello Council Meetings 6 hr sales tax 6
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 6 hr Human 219
MUSD sues to keep robbing district 9 hr Mad Mom 2
News One of the LAPD cruisers allegedly stolen by ca... 9 hr secret Asian man 3
News Montebello police fatally shoot woman after she... 14 hr jak5 6
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Wed Scorpiopilot 3,647
Pathetic Wed Problem Solver 2

Compton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Compton Mortgages