Who Murdered Clifford Carden?

Who Murdered Clifford Carden?

There are 106 comments on the WTVC story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Who Murdered Clifford Carden?. In it, WTVC reports that:

A murder mystery has Sequatchie County lawmen working around the clock with TBI agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVC.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
dunlapian

Wilmington, NC

#1 Feb 4, 2011
It is so scary to think that this could happen so close to our homes !!
TRICK

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2011
I agree with you. It was probably over something stupid too.
scared

Dunlap, TN

#3 Feb 8, 2011
he was founded close to my house how scary is that
they know

Dunlap, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2011
Thomas Brian Bettis was arrested for the murder
wondering

Greenwood, SC

#5 Feb 8, 2011
does anybody know details as of why he did this or how the police dept found him? i dont understand how a young man could do such a thing to another human being. hats off to our police dept for catching a murderer in our town. job well done.
countryguy

Dunlap, TN

#6 Feb 8, 2011
hell the police dident find him my buddy called them last night to tell them they told him he would have to call back today he then ask to speak to the sheriff and told him the sheriff dident talk to the public what a sheriffs dept
hearsay

Cordova, SC

#7 Feb 9, 2011
heard a woman was arrested too?
watch the news

Alvordton, OH

#8 Feb 9, 2011
If you'll go to news channel 9's website, there is a video about it. Report said the woman involved was dating the victim and Bettis... they met up, Bettis shot Mr. Carden, and he and the female spent his money...
false

Dunlap, TN

#9 Feb 9, 2011
watch the news wrote:
If you'll go to news channel 9's website, there is a video about it. Report said the woman involved was dating the victim and Bettis... they met up, Bettis shot Mr. Carden, and he and the female spent his money...
You are WRONG
Dummy

Lebanon, VA

#10 Feb 9, 2011
watch the news wrote:
If you'll go to news channel 9's website, there is a video about it. Report said the woman involved was dating the victim and Bettis... they met up, Bettis shot Mr. Carden, and he and the female spent his money...
If you are going to get on here and post crap. At least know the facts.
DatGirl

Dunlap, TN

#11 Feb 9, 2011
these ppl should be put under the jail!!!!
DatGirl

Dunlap, TN

#12 Feb 9, 2011
hearsay wrote:
heard a woman was arrested too?
susan baker was the womans name
watch

Tarawa Terrace, NC

#13 Feb 10, 2011
http://www.newschannel9.com/video/...

actually, they are NOT wrong. You all may have came up with your own story in your mind, but the facts are the facts. "watch the news" is correct. Investigators confirmed everything he/she said. Watch the video. And know the facts before you makes asses of yourselves.
DatGirl

Dunlap, TN

#14 Feb 10, 2011
watch wrote:
http://www.newschannel9.com/vi deo/?videoId=783716883001& lineupId=1137849423
actually, they are NOT wrong. You all may have came up with your own story in your mind, but the facts are the facts. "watch the news" is correct. Investigators confirmed everything he/she said. Watch the video. And know the facts before you makes asses of yourselves.
yeah what they said is on the news...but they never said which one shot him
false

Dunlap, TN

#15 Feb 10, 2011
DatGirl wrote:
<quoted text> yeah what they said is on the news...but they never said which one shot him
I agree, people just get on here and make up what they want to. They do not get their facts stright!
false

Dunlap, TN

#16 Feb 10, 2011
watch wrote:
http://www.newschannel9.com/vi deo/?videoId=783716883001& lineupId=1137849423
actually, they are NOT wrong. You all may have came up with your own story in your mind, but the facts are the facts. "watch the news" is correct. Investigators confirmed everything he/she said. Watch the video. And know the facts before you makes asses of yourselves.
I think you are making an ass out of yourself! You do not know what happen.
DatGirl

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2011
they just said susan baker is the one that pulled the trigger
watch the news

Middletown, VA

#18 Feb 10, 2011
No, I personally cannot give you a play by play on how this went down, but the investigators can, and that person gave you a link to what they released to the media. Yes, I was incorrect by saying "he" shot him, because it is not known which one did, but those are the facts my friend, like it or not.
watch the news

Middletown, VA

#19 Feb 10, 2011
Either way, one of them pulled the trigger. And both suspects are in custody, so hopefully there will be justice for the victim. Is that not what we all overall want to see. There is a man dead before his time, because some man/woman decided to take it upon themselves to play God. I hope they spend the rest of their lives locked away.
DatGirl

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2011
watch the news wrote:
Either way, one of them pulled the trigger. And both suspects are in custody, so hopefully there will be justice for the victim. Is that not what we all overall want to see. There is a man dead before his time, because some man/woman decided to take it upon themselves to play God. I hope they spend the rest of their lives locked away.
i agree with i hope they give them both the death penalty my cousin did not deserve that...now four kids have lost there dad because of two

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Como Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sro officer (Aug '13) 10 min Facts 70
Man arrested on the 17th of November for domestic (Nov '14) 3 hr Right 30
Tater Town 2017 4 hr Pull my finger 8
Married and looking 7 hr dunlap dongslinger 16
Sequatchie school system a joke 9 hr Pissed off taxpayer 1
Will we ever get a coach? 9 hr BBall Fan 15
End of an Error Countdown! (Jan '17) 10 hr Bayless 321

Como Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Como Mortgages