Tha force

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Beware wolfe city a new predator is among u..... He ran a herbalife store in Cooper. He claims he is opening one up there in your fair city. He is a liar. Takes your money and does not deliver the products. He ripped several people off in Cooper is what I hear. I know personally of some of his bad business practices and have no proof on the others but if he will do it to one he will do it to another So be careful. He comes off smooth but is a thief . He will take your $ and run! Check your resources before buying from him. Complaints are being filed . He might can 'knock 'some people around but not everyone is a push over....oh and IF he makes good and delivers the products I will update this post
Concerned

Lone Oak, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Is a young black man with a strange name.
I kno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Yes. He used to be in Cooper. Did ALOT of people wrong here. Sho puts on aGOOD show but that's all he is besides a woman beater. Low life scum.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

So i see Xavier strikes again. Real loser. Used to beat my friend too Til she got smart, he acts like a real ladies man but any BOY that has to raise his hand to a woman is a worm. He s a no good loser and any body who is involved with him should move on cause the qaulity of life goes down when he's around. I wouldn't send my dog out with him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hunt County was issued at July 23 at 6:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Commerce News Video

•••
•••

Commerce Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••