herbalife low life distributor

herbalife low life distributor

Posted in the Commerce Forum

Tha force

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Beware wolfe city a new predator is among u..... He ran a herbalife store in Cooper. He claims he is opening one up there in your fair city. He is a liar. Takes your money and does not deliver the products. He ripped several people off in Cooper is what I hear. I know personally of some of his bad business practices and have no proof on the others but if he will do it to one he will do it to another So be careful. He comes off smooth but is a thief . He will take your $ and run! Check your resources before buying from him. Complaints are being filed . He might can 'knock 'some people around but not everyone is a push over....oh and IF he makes good and delivers the products I will update this post
Concerned

Cumby, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2013
Is a young black man with a strange name.
I kno

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Yes. He used to be in Cooper. Did ALOT of people wrong here. Sho puts on aGOOD show but that's all he is besides a woman beater. Low life scum.
Haha

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2013
So i see Xavier strikes again. Real loser. Used to beat my friend too Til she got smart, he acts like a real ladies man but any BOY that has to raise his hand to a woman is a worm. He s a no good loser and any body who is involved with him should move on cause the qaulity of life goes down when he's around. I wouldn't send my dog out with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Miller Aug 29 Iseeyou 1
Commerce City Manager Aug '17 Dfw 2
New Roadside Park (Mar '15) Jul '17 Chs 12
Fireworks Jul '17 Lauramc 1
Mike Roberts (May '13) May '17 Ntxgirl 3
coot coots , and, prune shoots (May '16) Oct '16 Rowdy James Yancey 6
News A rose by another name was Texarkana (Jul '16) Aug '16 Inquisitor 6

Commerce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance