need short term appt or home rental/ work related

Posted in the Commerce Forum

mkw

Euless, TX

#1 Aug 22, 2013
Company coming to do job in your town. We are looking for a few small 1 bed furnished apartments / rental homes/ ect......would consider a two bedroom and co live with one fellow co worker.....need a few of these as soon as 2-4 weeks from now. We are currently finishing up our current job in Dallas. Must be able to have my dog which is an inside baby. Any suggestions or if you have something available leave note here and I will make contact with you. Looking forward to a small town living again.
Hahaha

Cumby, TX

#2 Aug 29, 2013
mkw wrote:
Company coming to do job in your town. We are looking for a few small 1 bed furnished apartments / rental homes/ ect......would consider a two bedroom and co live with one fellow co worker.....need a few of these as soon as 2-4 weeks from now. We are currently finishing up our current job in Dallas. Must be able to have my dog which is an inside baby. Any suggestions or if you have something available leave note here and I will make contact with you. Looking forward to a small town living again.
You could always go stay with the chimps in government housing. Lmao. I'm sure it is pleasant. Round the clock rap concerts, empty 40 oz bottles everywhere and the occasionald drig deal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 34 min why 699
Van Alstyne Student Sent Home To Change Shirt w... 22 hr News 1 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 543
Chigger Fest for 2014 Oct 18 grand station 1
no town is perfect, nor are the people Oct 17 grand station 1
New to Pecan Gap (Dec '12) Oct 17 grand station 8
whats with the junk yard n Pecan Gap central? (Jun '12) Oct 17 grand station 2

Commerce News Video

Commerce Dating
Find my Match