cumby city hall embezzelment

Posted in the Commerce Forum

tax payer

Lone Oak, TX

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Must be nice to rip off city hall for over 100,000 and and act like it was owed to you guess emory is next and dad rips off school and city hall and got the balls to try it again5053
piper5

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 28, 2013
happens all the time, no one audits these small towns. they think they are immune to crime
Up tight

Commerce, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2014
I wonder if the city of Emory knows the damage she has caused our city with her money thefts? I've heard Emory is where she works now. Anybody got friends there?

“Town to town 4 scoop to scoop”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 20, 2014
Up tight wrote:
I wonder if the city of Emory knows the damage she has caused our city with her money thefts? I've heard Emory is where she works now. Anybody got friends there?
Point has one just like that.
Think she was finally fired a few weeks ago
cumbyite

Longview, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2015
tax payer wrote:
Must be nice to rip off city hall for over 100,000 and and act like it was owed to you guess emory is next and dad rips off school and city hall and got the balls to try it again5053
Haven't heard about cumby! What's the scoop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News New business...great salsa: Bugtussle Burn from... (Nov '11) May 15 proudtexan 2
Home alone, bored! Any women around? May 13 BigD58 4
News PJC students graduate with Air Conditioning & R... Apr '15 Lucky duck 8
News Adam Ward capital murder trial starts (Oct '07) Apr '15 PMelton Dallas Tx 69
New Roadside Park Mar '15 SJW 14
More from around the web

Commerce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]