Local celebrities step up - and step out

Jun 6, 2010 Full story: Paris Texas 34

A Pussycat Doll may have won the national 'Dancing with the Stars' competition, but who is going to win the local one? Will it be the chamber president? Or maybe the former mayor? How about the director of student life at the junior college? We'll find out in short order when these and other local celebrities battle it out in the local 'Dancing ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Arlington, TX

#21 Jun 7, 2010
I missed it, I guess.
Did Cibil -uh, Jimmie Crow I mean, and jeremiah win? Boy, that Cibil sure knows how to Butt Dance, doesn't she?
And ol' Jerry knows how to stomp a little too. lol
pops

Batesville, VA

#22 Jun 7, 2010
A guy who knows welll wrote:
<quoted text>
once again someone with a low iq tryin to speak their mind when in all actuality their not alot on there to speak. Go hang upside down? Really that's the best rebuttle you can come up with? As far as charity goes I'm the first to donate for a good cause like helping with funeral cost for a family who can't afford it. Helping the hungry,poor,sick, or helpless but not to help get something that's really not needed. So tell me since your so smart what's the charity? But please don't hurt yourself or your brain stressing too much.
This idiot is bragging about his high IQ????????
Super smart guy a lot is two words, it's not alot...
Super smart guy I assume you meant rebuttal, not even sure what rebuttle is?
Thanks for helping us out there Super Smart Guy.........you raised the IQ average in Paris by double digits when you left......
pops

Batesville, VA

#23 Jun 7, 2010
<quoted text>
once again someone with a low iq tryin to speak their mind when in all actuality their not alot on there to speak.
And this entire sentence......beautiful!
Please never question someone else's IQ again...never ever, ever...
you are blind AND dumb

Paris, TX

#24 Jun 8, 2010
Meddle wrote:
Chamber President? Not likely. Not gorgeous. No brain.
You must be blind and deaf! Or certainly you have no idea who you are talking about. Or maybe your taste in women is just horrible. Oh yeah, you could not hold a candle to her in the brain department. Just saying.
Cool

Paris, TX

#25 Jun 8, 2010
Can't wait for it.
Meddle

Round Rock, TX

#26 Jun 8, 2010
It doesn't take a lot of brains to screw people out of their jobs for your own advancement... and my choice of words was meant to be full of innuendo.

Since: Apr 10

Paris, TX

#27 Jun 8, 2010
Meddle wrote:
It doesn't take a lot of brains to screw people out of their jobs for your own advancement... and my choice of words was meant to be full of innuendo.
Wasn't there and interview process? So your referances should be made to the panel not the Chamber President
read again

Paris, TX

#29 Jun 8, 2010
<quoted text>
once again someone with a low iq tryin to speak their mind when in all actuality their not alot on there to speak. Go hang upside down? Really that's the best rebuttle you can come up with? As far as charity goes I'm the first to donate for a good cause like helping with funeral cost for a family who can't afford it. Helping the hungry,poor,sick, or helpless but not to help get something that's really not
needed. So tell me since your so smart what's the charity? But please don't hurt yourself or your brain stressing too much.
I'm sorry, but could you use a few less words to say "MY LIFE SUCKS, I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BAD MOUTH THOSE THAT MIGHT BE ENJOYING THEIR TIME HERE ON EARTH."
glad ur gone

Paris, TX

#30 Jun 8, 2010
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of and the fact that you people have time to talk about it and gossip about it is remedial. Get a life or find something better to talk about not what Jack off is gna win some dumb ass show. It's quite stupid and shows the lack of education that is really out there. So glad I moved to a town that's average i.q. Is about room temp.
That would be the north pole...
Meddle

Round Rock, TX

#31 Jun 9, 2010
Your point is lost when it's full of misspellings and grammatical errors. Most government agencies are required to entertain the "interview process" despite already knowing who they will be hiring.
meddle not in austin

Dallas, TX

#32 Jun 9, 2010
The point is the same you are just attacking the poster when you lose the argument. I'm glad they didn't hire you
hahahahaha

Arlington, TX

#33 Jun 9, 2010
And thw winner is~~~~~~~~~~ Cibil ( JIM Crow ) and Jeremiah!!!!! Awwwww!! They make such a cute couple. Only problem - they both wear a size 12 D, Wide Width shoe and they kept stepping on each others feet. After awhile, they just said to heck with it and took off their shows and, man alive!! You should have heard all that noise as their feet clapped down on the floor. Sounded like it was hailing real big hailstones. Lol.
But, was kinda fummy too. Cibil had her toenails painted bright red and Jeremiah's arms just couldn't stop waving around. He had rings on all 8 fingers and both thumbs. At one point one of the zirconia stones fell out and blinded everyone. lol
Proud Paris Citizen

Paris, TX

#34 Jun 9, 2010
hahahahaha wrote:
And thw winner is~~~~~~~~~~ Cibil ( JIM Crow ) and Jeremiah!!!!! Awwwww!! They make such a cute couple. Only problem - they both wear a size 12 D, Wide Width shoe and they kept stepping on each others feet. After awhile, they just said to heck with it and took off their shows and, man alive!! You should have heard all that noise as their feet clapped down on the floor. Sounded like it was hailing real big hailstones. Lol.
But, was kinda fummy too. Cibil had her toenails painted bright red and Jeremiah's arms just couldn't stop waving around. He had rings on all 8 fingers and both thumbs. At one point one of the zirconia stones fell out and blinded everyone. lol
You is a lie and you knows it! Cibil can't tuck all that foot hair in a little bitty 12D size shoe!
Prez is hott

Rockwall, TX

#35 Jun 9, 2010
The chamber president is hott. hope she wins and i may ask her out on a date? jk she is probally married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Endangerment to a child in Commerce, Texas Dec 11 Willow 4
New details emerge about teen's kidnapping (Oct '09) Dec 11 katy 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Van Alstyne Student Sent Home To Change Shirt w... Nov '14 Official Historian 3
Chigger Fest for 2014 Oct '14 grand station 1
no town is perfect, nor are the people Oct '14 grand station 1

Commerce News Video

Commerce Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Commerce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Commerce News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Commerce

Personal Finance