Local celebrities step up - and step out

Local celebrities step up - and step out

There are 34 comments on the Paris Texas story from Jun 6, 2010, titled Local celebrities step up - and step out. In it, Paris Texas reports that:

A Pussycat Doll may have won the national 'Dancing with the Stars' competition, but who is going to win the local one? Will it be the chamber president? Or maybe the former mayor? How about the director of student life at the junior college? We'll find out in short order when these and other local celebrities battle it out in the local 'Dancing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paris Texas.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dancing Texan

Paris, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2010
When and Where? Please reply
mrknow

Paris, TX

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Civic Center...next saturday...tickets are $50

Since: Apr 10

Paris, TX

#3 Jun 6, 2010
I hope the Chamber President Wins. She is Gorgeous!!!!
Curious

Arlington, TX

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Paris has some celebrities?????lmao

Who are they? Cibil and Jim? hahaha
Curious

Arlington, TX

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Cibil is going to butt dance on dancing with the stars.

Rev. Wright is the celebrity . They make a real cute pair. Hope they win.
Go Cibil, Go!!!!
A guy who knows welll

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jun 6, 2010
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of and the fact that you people have time to talk about it and gossip about it is remedial. Get a life or find something better to talk about not what Jack off is gna win some dumb ass show. It's quite stupid and shows the lack of education that is really out there. So glad I moved to a town that's average i.q. Is about room temp.
A guy who knows welll

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jun 6, 2010
Above**
stars ha ha

Paris, TX

#8 Jun 6, 2010
A guy who knows welll wrote:
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of
what he said!!!!
A guy who knows welll

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jun 6, 2010
Finally someone with a little bit of common sense. Thank God!!!
Hah

Paris, TX

#10 Jun 6, 2010
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of and the fact that you people have time to talk about it and gossip about it is remedial. Get a life or find something better to talk about not what Jack off is gna win some dumb ass show. It's quite stupid and shows the lack of education that is really out there. So glad I moved to a town that's average i.q. Is about room temp.
Your moving here appears to have lowered that average ( IQ, not room temperature. See if you can do something about the latter. It's getting pretty dang hot outside.
stars ha ha

Paris, TX

#11 Jun 6, 2010
Ok seriously, who's idea was this? The article said the Leadership Lamar County was responsible but someone was sitting in one of their meetings and floated the idea, also why couldnt someone in this years LLC come up with something better?
A guy who knows welll

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Jun 6, 2010
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>Your moving here appears to have lowered that average ( IQ, not room temperature. See if you can do something about the latter. It's getting pretty dang hot outside.
ok I don't live anywhere close to that God awful town for the reason previously stated so the iq was lowered because of people like yourself. And in rebuttle to your it's getting hot outside. What do you do to your house as the heat rises? Your turn the a/c on right? And usually the temp inside is between 60 and 70 degrees. So yea it's obvious YOUR iq is well below the room temp. So please save yourself the embarassment and keep your dumb ass remarks to yourelf. Simply because your stupidity is shining through with comments as such.
Shut up already

Paris, TX

#13 Jun 6, 2010
OMG shut up already,it's for CHARITY! How much have you done to help anyone or anything? You don't have to go,save your money and go the the Depot or to Joe's. Hell better yet go hang upside down.
A guy who knows welll

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Jun 6, 2010
Shut up already wrote:
OMG shut up already,it's for CHARITY! How much have you done to help anyone or anything? You don't have to go,save your money and go the the Depot or to Joe's. Hell better yet go hang upside down.
once again someone with a low iq tryin to speak their mind when in all actuality their not alot on there to speak. Go hang upside down? Really that's the best rebuttle you can come up with? As far as charity goes I'm the first to donate for a good cause like helping with funeral cost for a family who can't afford it. Helping the hungry,poor,sick, or helpless but not to help get something that's really not
needed. So tell me since your so smart what's the charity? But please don't hurt yourself or your brain stressing too much.
HaHa

Arlington, TX

#15 Jun 6, 2010
I am cheering for Cibil and Rev. Wright. They really know how to Butt Dance, don't they??? man, if they don't win, there has got to be some shenanigans going on somewhere.

Go Cibil Go!!!!!!
A-One and A-two.

Clap, Clap, Clap!!!
A guy who knows welll

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Jun 6, 2010
HaHa wrote:
I am cheering for Cibil and Rev. Wright. They really know how to Butt Dance, don't they??? man, if they don't win, there has got to be some shenanigans going on somewhere.
Go Cibil Go!!!!!!
A-One and A-two.
Clap, Clap, Clap!!!
See this is exactly what I'm talking about. This stupid shit right here.
Shut up already

Paris, TX

#17 Jun 6, 2010
<quoted text>
once again someone with a low iq tryin to speak their mind when in all actuality their not alot on there to speak. Go hang upside down? Really that's the best rebuttle you can come up with? As far as charity goes I'm the first to donate for a good cause like helping with funeral cost for a family who can't afford it. Helping the hungry,poor,sick, or helpless but not to help get something that's really not
needed. So tell me since your so smart what's the charity? But please don't hurt yourself or your brain stressing too much.
So your I.Q. isn't high enough to read the article? The hanging upside down was to help you get more blood flow to your head. It is going to restoration of the peristyle at Bywaters Park. The Park needs help and they are willing to help.
neil

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Jun 7, 2010
mrknow wrote:
Civic Center...next saturday...tickets are $50
hey hillbilly stay up in paris you pig pucker
Damn

Arlington, TX

#19 Jun 7, 2010
<quoted text>
The correct spelling is rebuttal, cagafuego.
Meddle

Round Rock, TX

#20 Jun 7, 2010
Chamber President? Not likely. Not gorgeous. No brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime in Commerce (Apr '14) Apr 11 Sitting Ducks 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
LADONia mayor canidate Wolfe sued for thousands... Mar 30 Small town life 2
News Schedule of events for the Shamrock St. Patrick... Mar '16 DonegalBeardman 1
Cleaning service needed!! Feb '16 Hensley1982 1
high speed chase Nov '15 tax payer 1
News Texas towns known for variety of traits (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sara 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Commerce Mortgages