Upcoming Christmas holiday events fro...

Upcoming Christmas holiday events from the Bonham Area Chamber of Commerce

There are 6 comments on the North Texas e-News story from Nov 2, 2017, titled Upcoming Christmas holiday events from the Bonham Area Chamber of Commerce. In it, North Texas e-News reports that:

In addition to our festive parade we will have some fantastic music by local groups, blow up slides, animal balloons, free craft stations for the kids, specialty shopping, and Santa will be on hand to help you make some great photo memories for the event. The square will be decorated with lights and many of the windows around the town will be painted with a holiday theme, thanks to the hard work of our Chamber Elves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2017
Exciting
KG5HQV

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 8, 2017
nothing like a Christmas parade before Thanksgiving... 😕 🙁 😠
i give them 5 years and it will happen on Halloween
Bonham Bummer

White Oak, TX

#3 Nov 8, 2017
KG5HQV wrote:
nothing like a Christmas parade before Thanksgiving... 😕 🙁 😠
i give them 5 years and it will happen on Halloween
Santa likes to come to Fannin early and get the hell out. The place is so miserable it depresses St Nick
Toby

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2017
It allows the methheads to take their kids to the parade before they're arrested for shining the monkey.
Roys Elves

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 15, 2017
Toby wrote:
It allows the methheads to take their kids to the parade before they're arrested for shining the monkey.
Who is in charge of the blow up slides? Sounds like Mayor Floyd has his Christmas Elves working on it! Santa has been at it for over twenty years, maybe he can retire with Lil Bradley.
E Texas Opinion

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2017
Roys Elves wrote:
<quoted text>

Who is in charge of the blow up slides? Sounds like Mayor Floyd has his Christmas Elves working on it! Santa has been at it for over twenty years, maybe he can retire with Lil Bradley.
I hear the mayor is a big landlord there, and a land flipper. You people know, or care, how that looks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WILLIAM (Billy) RAY WALKER (Dec '13) Jul '18 Youwish123 4
anthony lewis (May '14) Jul '18 Paula 18
Fannindel Falcons (ON STEROIDS!!) May '18 FormerStudent 7
drunk driving firfighter in cumby gets dwi Mar '18 cumbyres 1
News Halloween on the Square Oct. 31 (Oct '17) Nov '17 C Kersey 3
Christy Miller (Aug '17) Aug '17 Iseeyou 1
Commerce City Manager (Jun '17) Aug '17 Dfw 2

Commerce Jobs

Personal Finance

Commerce Mortgages