Bremen city OKs agreement for library...

Bremen city OKs agreement for library funding

There are 3 comments on the Times Georgian story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Bremen city OKs agreement for library funding. In it, Times Georgian reports that:

The Bremen City Council voted unanimously Monday night to expedite funding for the expansion of the Warren P. Sewell Memorial Library.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Georgian.

Spuddrick

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Aug 22, 2010
I am most certainly not against city funding for the library, it needs to be expanded. However, I don't think it is what the people need now. People are complaing about pot-holes in the roads, police and firefighters not having enough funds to serve and protect the public, and money for city workers. I think the city needs to hold off on this for a while, at least til the economy picks up. They need to be a little more practical about their spending.
Shocker

Carrollton, GA

#2 Aug 22, 2010
I couldn't agree more. I think this is a very ill advised expenditure at this time.
Friend of the Library

Bremen, GA

#3 Aug 23, 2010
I think its great that the library is finally going to get the chance to expand.God knows it's been needed for a long time.They are all out of space to put anything.They deserve a better,bigger place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware of commerce vet (Feb '10) Oct '16 wonderusone 10
Local lake Sep '16 Mud ponds 1
What do you know about Muslim camp locally? Aug '16 The Truth 1
lookin for my grandson and his girlfriend Jul '16 marion 1
looking for place to rent Jun '16 rosemckinney49 1
Ila Music Thread (Jul '15) Jun '16 Musikologist 2
News Tim Madison Is Indicted (Jan '08) May '16 Willxiong1 9

Commerce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance