Commerce lets residents show squirrel...

Commerce lets residents show squirrels who's boss

There are 8 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Commerce lets residents show squirrels who's boss. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

It's open season on squirrels in Commerce. Well, almost. The Commerce City Council unanimously adopted an ordinance Monday allowing city residents to use low-power firearms to eradicate squirrels and other ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

no name

Cleveland, GA

#1 Mar 12, 2009
i think what we have is a bunch of city people.i think what the city is doing is wrong
better idea

AOL

#2 Mar 12, 2009
Use this ordinance to handle the rude, crude teenage buffoons that swarm in and take over Commerce's Walmart every Friday night. Squirrels there would be a pleasanter experience!
sassafrass

Hiawassee, GA

#3 Mar 12, 2009
The neighbors dogs are much worse than the squirrels
Hank

Commerce, GA

#4 Mar 31, 2009
Kill a squirrel for yer girl.
shelly

Cumming, GA

#5 Apr 6, 2009
bunch of rednecks
Hank

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Apr 10, 2009
Catch the poor critters by climbing a tree and showing your nuts!!! Shelly ya want to have a beer and burger sometime?

“I am Legatus Ex Mundi”

Since: Apr 09

Chardon, OH

#7 Apr 15, 2009
Hank wrote:
Kill a squirrel for yer girl.
lol, you rock

“I am Legatus Ex Mundi”

Since: Apr 09

Chardon, OH

#8 Apr 15, 2009
I think sqirrels are fun to chase. One time I scared one with a taser and it ran up a tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Madison Is Indicted (Jan '08) May 12 Willxiong1 9
Are you Keeping Drugs and Prostituion Out of Ma... (May '15) Mar '16 neighbor 12
Greg patrick drugs n maysville n ohio nark Mar '16 lindsey 5
Pot Smoking In Maysville (Aug '15) Mar '16 liberal moderate 4
News Nicholson woman arrested following undercover p... Feb '16 DeForest 1
Info on Muslim refugees (Nov '15) Jan '16 Vote For Trump 31
News Maysville Downtown Development Authority (Jul '08) Dec '15 lives across the ... 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Commerce Mortgages