updates: Local Deaths

updates: Local Deaths

There are 5 comments on the Moultrie Observer story from Dec 18, 2008, titled updates: Local Deaths. In it, Moultrie Observer reports that:

Deaths reported to The Moultrie Observer on Thursday, Dec. 18, 2008, include Peyton Lunsford Watson, 90, of Richland, Ga.; Laura Ann Marshall, 52, of Moultrie; Bryant Keith Baker, 51, of Commerce, Ga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Moultrie Observer.

Brian Milotte

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2009
I was told Brian Milotte was killed in a hit and run. He, his wife and baby boy lived in your town. I have no other info. I am Milo's 'Soldiers Mom'. He and my son are like brothers. I love Milo as if he were my own flesh and blood. Please, I beg for any info anyone can share. mamabgail@yahoo.com Thank you. Betty Gail Parker
Anonymous

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jun 16, 2009
Brian Milotte is very much alive and in Jacksonville, FL.
Mama Betty Gail Parker

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
Brian Milotte is very much alive and in Jacksonville, FL.
God Bless You and thank you. If you can share anything else, please do. Please have him contact me. I have been pained to my soul over Milo. He is a son to me. Tell Brian Milotte that I love him. mamabgail@yahoo.com
Mama Betty Gail

Saint Rose, LA

#4 Oct 8, 2009
Please pass word to Brian that I love and miss him dearly. I am currently in South LA, South West of New Orleans. I understand his anger towards Shane (which is in Germany), but that should not reflect on us. Brian is forever my son. mamabgail@yahoo.com
brian milotte

Jacksonville, FL

#5 May 30, 2010
i don't know why you were told i was dead. i am in fact very much alive. i love you mama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you Keeping Drugs and Prostituion Out of Ma... May 26 tenant 4
News Relay for Life is Saturday May 15 Will Dockery 1
M E T H and H E R R I O N E USERS IN YOUR... (Aug '12) May 11 Concerned Mom 6
Property 123 Ridgeway Court, Maysville, Ga May 11 Concerned Mom 1
Debate: Marijuana - Commerce, GA (Aug '10) May 11 Mary Jane 14
News Insight into the osteoporosis market (Aug '09) Apr '15 Kurt Cooks 16
hazel street Mar '15 creekside 1
More from around the web

Commerce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE