Symphony to play free at Hydrangea Fe...

Symphony to play free at Hydrangea Festival

There are 3 comments on the LaGrange Daily News - LaGrange, Georgia story from Apr 18, 2010, titled Symphony to play free at Hydrangea Festival. In it, LaGrange Daily News - LaGrange, Georgia reports that:

File photo The lawn at the Callaway Memorial Tower will be the site of a public concert by the LaGrange Symphony Orchestra in June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LaGrange Daily News - LaGrange, Georgia.

Heather Peters

Carnesville, GA

#1 Apr 24, 2010
When in June is the Hydrenga Festival and where exactly is LaGrange Georgia. I live in Toccoa, Ga and would like to attend; but I don't know where LaGrange is. If you would be so kind to let me know when and where this event is, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Heather Peters'
haadkins@yahoo.com
matthew vosburgh

Lagrange, GA

#2 Apr 25, 2010
LaGrange Ga 30240 is located on I-85 at Exit 18,14,13. its about 40 miles north of Columbus Ga on I-185. its about 60 miles south on I-85 you can google lagrange and get turn by turn from your home str8 to lagrange
matthew vosburgh

Lagrange, GA

#4 Apr 25, 2010
JUNE 12TH 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commerce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DOT seeks public input on Banks Co. bridge repl... (Dec '13) 5 hr gadawgnaz 3
John David Phillips - Renting Apt 123 Ridgeway ... Jul 23 Star 1
Ila Music Thread Jul 17 Musikologist 1
Debate: Marijuana - Danielsville, GA (Dec '11) Jul 15 Chris 2
slum landlord Jul 6 Apt 50 1
News Relay for Life is Saturday Jun '15 No no no 2
Renters Beware! John David Phillips - renting ... Jun '15 Star 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Commerce Mortgages