RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Laughmyassoff...Oh man that is funny..You lefties are such comedians..lol..Id like to see any if any real statistics on this because FOX news is the highest rated news source in the world..And your little site doing this survey ?????NEVER HEARD OF IT..Much like all of your lefty sites..lol..Keep trying though..It will never deflect the fact you voted for the worst food stamp president in history..Oh man this is funny..I cant believe the left would stoop so low,,,Wait a minute,,What am I saying..Thats how obummbler got elected..Propaganda and uneducated dummies voting..lol..Keep trying Karl...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

It would be fantastic if posters had only ONE userid.

The 20%ers would be greatly reduced....lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sniper II wrote:
Laughmyassoff...Oh man that is funny..You lefties are such comedians..lol..Id like to see any if any real statistics on this because FOX news is the highest rated news source in the world..And your little site doing this survey ?????NEVER HEARD OF IT..Much like all of your lefty sites..lol..Keep trying though..It will never deflect the fact you voted for the worst food stamp president in history..Oh man this is funny..I cant believe the left would stoop so low,,,Wait a minute,,What am I saying..Thats how obummbler got elected..Propaganda and uneducated dummies voting..lol..Keep trying Karl...
Yep, and all that garbage helped get Romney elected didn't it...

Keep it up we will see your side completely disappear in just a few more election cycles

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
It would be fantastic if posters had only ONE userid.
The 20%ers would be greatly reduced....lol
But Busty, you do not even have ONE user ID, you post anonymously using a gray box?
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sniper II wrote:
Scooter, you did not provide proof....as usual.

http://www.denverpost.com/kreck/ci_5972093
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
But Busty, you do not even have ONE user ID, you post anonymously using a gray box?
I have what I want to have.

It's the ones who have multiple socks who are the issue.

'Join the community' keeps appearing under my 'Busty Miss'.

Join this community? That's a laugh.

You should know what I mean, Karl. Doesn't being banned over and over by a control freak who cries to the mods seem a bit silly?

Now back to the topic......

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she does..lol..
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she does..lol..
Scooter, you are off topic again.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, well. Sniper and Karl acting like they have a crush on each other.

LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama Voters: Just how dumb are they?

It's really sad to see the state that this country is in. Millions of people drank the Barack Obama kool-aid and grabbed on to "hope and change" as if it were some kind of actual policy. Now, when the economy is a mess, and we see Obama's glaring deficiencies on the world stage, there are still people who will vote for him no matter what. Let's take a look at a few...

First, check out this outrageous video. The video is an interview with a number of people regarding the terrorist attacks in Libya which claimed the lives of four Americans. Many of the people in the video are not Obama supporters, but check out the ones who are!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

This is some good stuff..It proves obama voters are clueless and just voting for handouts..Ill get you some more..lol..

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/09/25/obam...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Yet, the topic is about Fox news.

Scooter just can't back up his belief that Fox News is the best.

LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Fox saw a surge in viewership and remained the #1-rated cable news channel.[35][36] Fox produced eight of the top ten most-watched nightly cable news shows, with The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity & Colmes finishing first and second respectively.[37]

FNC ranked No. 8 for all cable channels in 2006, and No. 6 in 2007.[38] The channel ranked No. 1 during the week of Barack Obama's election (November 39) in 2008, and reached the top spot again in January 2010 (during the week of the special Senate election in Massachusetts).[39] Comparing Fox to its 24-hour-news-channel competitors, in May 2010 the channel drew an average daily prime-time audience of 1.8 million (versus 747,000 for MSNBC and 595,000 for CNN).[40]

In September 2009, the Pew Research Center published a report on the public view of national news organizations. The report indicated that 72 percent of Republican Fox viewers rated the channel as "favorable", while 43 percent of Democratic viewers and 55 percent of all viewers shared that opinion. However, Fox had the highest "unfavorable" rating of all national outlets studied (25 percent of all viewers). The report went on to say, "partisan differences in views of Fox News have increased substantially since 2007".[41]

On the night of October 22, 2012, Fox set a record for its highest-rated telecast ever, with 11.5 million viewers for the third U.S. presidential debate.[42][43] In prime time the week before, Fox averaged almost 3.7 million viewers with a total day average of 1.66 million viewers.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
Yet, the topic is about Fox news.
Scooter just can't back up his belief that Fox News is the best.
LOL
Maybe you should inform yourself and look for yourself..Its been number one for over a year..lol..Cant beat the facts..Here is the aCTUAL ROLLING SURVEY..LOL..Every day this is updated on ALL THE NEWS SITES..FOX is on top..And this is NOT a fox site..Its world wide..lol..

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/12/07/c...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should inform yourself and look for yourself..Its been number one for over a year..lol..Cant beat the facts..Here is the aCTUAL ROLLING SURVEY..LOL..Every day this is updated on ALL THE NEWS SITES..FOX is on top..And this is NOT a fox site..Its world wide..lol..
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/12/07/c...
Scooter, I don't open radical righty sites.

Fox news is a joke, has always been a joke and will remain a joke.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter, I don't open radical righty sites.
Fox news is a joke, has always been a joke and will remain a joke.
Ur funny.Are you sure you aren't the joke ? Cause I'm laughing out loud. Want a balloon ?
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

--MeaBadSock-- wrote:
<quoted text>Ur funny.Are you sure you aren't the joke ? Cause I'm laughing out loud. Want a balloon ?
Scooter, you aren't fooling anyone.

Still rubbing your butt across the topix carpet?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter, you aren't fooling anyone.
Still rubbing your butt across the topix carpet?
Fool is such a foolish word.I don't get it. Does that mean you don't want a balloon ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Commerce City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Commerce City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••