Armenian organized crime grows more complex

Full story: LA Daily News

GLENDALE Endeavor Diagnostics billed itself as a thriving medical laboratory that performed more than $1 million of work for Medicare patients.

Comments (Page 28)

Showing posts 541 - 560 of790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Armenian wrote:
<quoted text> Moron!! The ones who have the money are the ones who control everything, you clueless fool!! LOL!!!
Well, I'll tell you what. Make a deal in trading YOUR DOLLARS for EXXON MOBIL oil, and we will see who has the POWER. OIL IS A RESOURCE that created a person's wealth. Money is something that you can lose. Kobe Bryant has millions in cash but YET has no power in political decisions. In fact, Dick Cheaney (who's networth is only 7 million dollars) have alot more power politically and econmically than Kobe Bryant (who's paycheck is about 60 million for 4 years). Dick Cheaney has power because he has resources (OIL, PRIVATE CONTRACTING FIRMS, etc) that he OWNS (what you would called WEALTH). Wealth means "a person with allocated resources", not MONEY. Although Kobe has more money than Dick Cheaney, he is STILL a slave to the system since he has a EMPLOYER who hires him. Dick Cheaney in the other hand HAS NO EMPLOYER. Kobe is like you and me, depending on someone to HIRE HIM. That means HE HAS NO POWER WHAT SO EVER.

Look at the big picture and stop with the pointless insults because it judges your intelligence.
Former Armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Corporate Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll tell you what. Make a deal in trading YOUR DOLLARS for EXXON MOBIL oil, and we will see who has the POWER. OIL IS A RESOURCE that created a person's wealth. Money is something that you can lose. Kobe Bryant has millions in cash but YET has no power in political decisions. In fact, Dick Cheaney (who's networth is only 7 million dollars) have alot more power politically and econmically than Kobe Bryant (who's paycheck is about 60 million for 4 years). Dick Cheaney has power because he has resources (OIL, PRIVATE CONTRACTING FIRMS, etc) that he OWNS (what you would called WEALTH). Wealth means "a person with allocated resources", not MONEY. Although Kobe has more money than Dick Cheaney, he is STILL a slave to the system since he has a EMPLOYER who hires him. Dick Cheaney in the other hand HAS NO EMPLOYER. Kobe is like you and me, depending on someone to HIRE HIM. That means HE HAS NO POWER WHAT SO EVER.
Look at the big picture and stop with the pointless insults because it judges your intelligence.
We are all apparanetly too insignificant to appreciate your vast knowledge and pearls of widsom. Why don't you go to the United Nations and for the betterment of humanity and mankind use your infinite powers straighten them out? If not, go to the Blue Hole in Castalia and stick your head in 3 times and take it out twice.
Armenian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

I see this as a therapy for you racist f****! just let your hate/anger/envy out here on this post. When i read most of these comments i felt no hate but just pitty and a lot of positive pointers were given by others but i dont think you deserve that much attention. if i might say atleast we dont wait for our elders to die to see a gain/profit
Former Armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Armenian wrote:
I see this as a therapy for you racist f****! just let your hate/anger/envy out here on this post. When i read most of these comments i felt no hate but just pitty and a lot of positive pointers were given by others but i dont think you deserve that much attention. if i might say atleast we dont wait for our elders to die to see a gain/profit
What in the world are you talking about? Say it in straight English please.
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all apparanetly too insignificant to appreciate your vast knowledge and pearls of widsom. Why don't you go to the United Nations and for the betterment of humanity and mankind use your infinite powers straighten them out? If not, go to the Blue Hole in Castalia and stick your head in 3 times and take it out twice.
.....Only if I can pin you down like a cellmate and have some good exciting times with your azz......
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all apparanetly too insignificant to appreciate your vast knowledge and pearls of widsom. Why don't you go to the United Nations and for the betterment of humanity and mankind use your infinite powers straighten them out?
On a serious note, WHY would I work for in entity that makes the world alot WORSE (see MANSANTO)???

What IS infinite power????? I do appreciate the complement indeed, but me and you are intelligent people with widsom regardless of our OPINIONS or not. So.........
Former Armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Corporate Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Only if I can pin you down like a cellmate and have some good exciting times with your azz......
I am sorry, I cannot agree to your homosexual request, I am straight. I suggest you contact Real Armo. You two can leak thirds behind the family fitness dumpster.
LOL

East Tulare County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, I cannot agree to your homosexual request, I am straight. I suggest you contact Real Armo. You two can leak thirds behind the family fitness dumpster.
Good one!!
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, when you go to prison, they don't "f$ck you" because they like you. They "f$ck you" to see that look on your face.

-Richard Pryor

LMAO
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Good one!!
If you going to post as another person "FORMER ASSHOL...I mean Former Armenian", than at LEAST use another city. Man, where did you recieve your educational training from anyway????? Yeaks.....
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what IS infinite power???? Can you logically explained that to me, or are you just talkin jive, you jive turkey, lol.
Bucktoothian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Corporate Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, when you go to prison, they don't "f$ck you" because they like you. They "f$ck you" to see that look on your face.
-Richard Pryor
LMAO
I am sorry, I wouldn't know, I have never been in jail, prison, whatever. You sound like you speak from experience, when it happened did they get that look on your face?
real armo

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Bucktoothian wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, I wouldn't know, I have never been in jail, prison, whatever. You sound like you speak from experience, when it happened did they get that look on your face?
juss asks ara...he leak lot of thirds noe
real armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

I know dees guys! One i met in prisons, one guy I leak thirds behind family fitmess dampster. one guy leak my thirrd in jail.

Gevorg Abrahamyan, 24, was arrested April 27 on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance.

Edmond Stepanian, 40, was arrested April 27 on an outstanding warrant for possessing methamphetamine.

Svetik Abovian, 60, was arrested April 28 on suspicion of identity theft, burglary, grand theft and conspiracy.

Gayane Ghazaryan, 47, was arrested April 28 on suspicion of burglary, grand theft and identity theft.

Heranoush Zargarian, 56, was arrested April 25 on suspicion of burglary.

Ara Hayrapetian, 38, was arrested April 25 on an outstanding warrant for possessing a controlled substance.

God blast you and your familys.
Fool

Springville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

real armo wrote:
I know dees guys! One i met in prisons, one guy I leak thirds behind family fitmess dampster. one guy leak my thirrd in jail.
Gevorg Abrahamyan, 24, was arrested April 27 on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance.
Edmond Stepanian, 40, was arrested April 27 on an outstanding warrant for possessing methamphetamine.
Svetik Abovian, 60, was arrested April 28 on suspicion of identity theft, burglary, grand theft and conspiracy.
Gayane Ghazaryan, 47, was arrested April 28 on suspicion of burglary, grand theft and identity theft.
Heranoush Zargarian, 56, was arrested April 25 on suspicion of burglary.
Ara Hayrapetian, 38, was arrested April 25 on an outstanding warrant for possessing a controlled substance.
God blast you and your familys.
All 100% innocent!!
Larry

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Fool wrote:
<quoted text> All 100% innocent!!
If they get an Armenian judge - yes.
Former Armo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Fool wrote:
<quoted text> All 100% innocent!!
Your username says it all.
Former Armo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

GLENDALE — Prosecutors have yet to file charges against two Glendale men who allegedly beat and robbed a prostitute who doused one of them with pepper spray during the incident.

The men — Vardan Verdyan, 19, and Martin Zeynalyan, 20 — were arrested Thursday on suspicion of robbery and conspiracy after they attempted to flee from the incident, according to Glendale police reports.

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-gnp-...
Former Armo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD:

Men arrested in electricity, water theft

GLENDALE — Two men were arrested Tuesday on charges that they stole more than $10,000 worth of water and power at two homes, officials said.

[Corrected version. See below for details.]

Glendale police arrested the men — Boris Nazaryan, 46, and Gagik Aslanian, 55 — on warrants issued as a result of the theft charges, Sgt. Tom Lorenz said.

“Utility theft, unfortunately, is a common issue for any utility company throughout California,” he said.

Glendale Water & Power crews became suspicious of activity at two Verdugo Woodlands-area homes when they noticed electricity and water use had been drastically reduced, officials said.

Crews began investigating the reductions and discovered that Nazaryan allegedly altered meters to steal more than $3,300 in utilities at his home in the 1800 block of Lockwood Road, police said.

The same utility reductions were seen at Aslanian's home in the 2900 block of Marcia Road, police said.

Crews reported that a meter socket had been rewired to prevent one of the wires from keeping track of electricity use. More than $6,900 worth of utilities was stolen at the home, police said.

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-gnp-...
Armenian

East Tulare County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

You Armenian bashers can all go to hell! WE are taking over California!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541 - 560 of790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 10 at 4:06PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Commerce Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Commerce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••