Three arrested on East Patchogue drug raid -

Full story: Newsday

A police search of an East Patchogue home resulted in the arrests of three men on drug charges late Wednesday night.
Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

no need to know my name wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make about race? Are YOU racist?People are going to do whatever they want no matter what race they are. We all bleed the same color douche bag
Lets be real man,race may not count,but most negros and beaners are of low income,mainly cause they are too lazy to work like true americans,and these low income people are the problem,regardless of race,true,but the majority of them are minoritys,just saying
Simplyme682

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

The area is North Bellport, not East Patchogue, people tend to call it the wrong town all the time. I am a real estate agent and have done work in the area. The landlords usually don't care who they put in as long is rents are paid.
Simplyme682

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Hungtington Station is not exactly much better then any other town. I do work there as well. Many parts are very ghetto.

People need to stop trashing everyones towns. Bellport Village is an awesome place to go and eat, best restaraunts on South shore. Pat-Med isn't bad either. Now every area has its shady part. No matter whree you live.
ElPatchoguedor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

There is a huge difference between Patchogue Village and East Patchogue, alright. A huge difference between the numbers of illegal immigrants from south of the border! Many, many more in the village.

All of you dumb guineas that inherited your mommy's houses and now pay 10k a year in property taxes are kidding yourselves. Is Patricio Records part of Patchogue's "resurgence"? I wonder how the 1 resident of that eysore apartment complex on the 4 corners will like having pawn shops on the other corners.

No wonder why 11772 is the only place on the PLANET where property values DECREASE the closer you get to the water.

Patchogue is a dump, filled with human garbage.
proud patchogue resident

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

ElPatchoguedor wrote:
There is a huge difference between Patchogue Village and East Patchogue, alright. A huge difference between the numbers of illegal immigrants from south of the border! Many, many more in the village.

All of you dumb guineas that inherited your mommy's houses and now pay 10k a year in property taxes are kidding yourselves. Is Patricio Records part of Patchogue's "resurgence"? I wonder how the 1 resident of that eysore apartment complex on the 4 corners will like having pawn shops on the other corners.

No wonder why 11772 is the only place on the PLANET where property values DECREASE the closer you get to the water.

Patchogue is a dump, filled with human garbage.
Sounds like someone can't afford to live here...... Or maybe their mommy's & daddy's couldn't afford to either, that's why you didn't get left a house with taxes you can't afford to swing.... Hahaha crawl back into your low income can you squirmed out of. Property value decreases the closer you get to the water????? What are you basing all this on??? Twenty years ago???? Crack I say..... You must be smoking crack!
Proud Hempstead Resident

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Girl you be trippin,Patchogue be filled with illegals.
proud patchogue resident

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Proud Hempstead Resident wrote:
Girl you be trippin,Patchogue be filled with illegals.
Oh, I agree..... Way to many, but the more money and power that moves into Patchogue, it'll force the illegals out. As of now there are 186 households that are govt assisted/section 8. Sooner or later theses houses that are privately owned will be sold out to the. Nicer surrounding areas. They're like taking care of pimples...... Squeeze em out from all sides.
ElPatchoguedor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

I live in Bellport, you idiot. Where property values INCREASE. My garage is worth more than your house. Anyone dumb enough can afford to live in Patchogue, hence the illegals. The patchogue lifers are the pimples.
one of the good ones

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

ElPatchoguedor wrote:
I live in Bellport, you idiot. Where property values INCREASE. My garage is worth more than your house. Anyone dumb enough can afford to live in Patchogue, hence the illegals. The patchogue lifers are the pimples.
Yeah.... Bellport, lol. Enough said
patchogue resident

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

ElPatchoguedor wrote:
I'm still laughing because it's probably north Bellport.... Places such a shit hole Suffolk County police department gave it its own sector, hence the NB on all the license plates. Or are you one of the Idiots close to the water who complain about all the flooding because the breach in the inlet? Cause that's a joke too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Commack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Wed Bruser 2,282
North Babylon fire Department (Jun '06) Tue Max 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Aug 19 Linda Perkins 50
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Aug 19 Charlotte 1,594
Man sentenced in fatal Islip Terrace DWI - (Aug '07) Aug 17 zdy 3
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Aug 17 Skip Mastermaker 1,325

Search the Commack Forum:
•••

Commack News Video

•••
•••

Commack Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••