Formerslave

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Go to the Lebanon Tn.Topix forum and read the comments about LEVITON Warehouse, from ex and present employee's
Formerslave

Woodbury, KY

#2 Oct 9, 2013
May 31, 2010
When they drug test you do they watch you? or no?
crashandburn

Monday Sep 30
sukazz place to work, go look somewhere else, the gm is nutz, he has a chip on his shoulder and thinks he's a king, treats people like slaves....that means everybody
ex leviton employee
Murfreesboro, TN

Wednesday Oct 2

I will not work for this GM at Leviton again if it was the last place on earth to work. heard this man curse

Wednesday Oct 2
ex leviton employee wrote:
I will not work for this GM at Leviton again if it was the last place on earth to work. I not only heard this man curse his supervisors, I have also heard him curse employees on the floor. I have seen this man throw his little 2 year old fits and throw things on the floor, break brooms in front of employees he was mad at and party at the local bar with his favorite employees. He does not like women being in charge and will not give good employees a chance to advance in this Company. So if you want to get anywhere with this guy, just hang out at the local bar with him get drunk and there have been a few who have had sex with him hoping they would get somewhere in the Company.
I worked there for a very short period of time also, and needless to say it was the worst place I've ever worked in my life, I think the gm was the guy that would ride through the warehouse in a gray and white golf cart, he would stop and raise hell with a black guy that I think was a super or a lead over the dept. where they picked the small items.....wonder if the ppl that had sex with him were male or female.......LOLOLOLOLOLO
EEOC
Asheville, NC

Sunday Oct 6
ex leviton employee wrote:
I will not work for this GM at Leviton again if it was the last place on earth to work. I not only heard this man curse his supervisors, I have also heard him curse employees on the floor. I have seen this man throw his little 2 year old fits and throw things on the floor, break brooms in front of employees he was mad at and party at the local bar with his favorite employees. He does not like women being in charge and will not give good employees a chance to advance in this Company. So if you want to get anywhere with this guy, just hang out at the local bar with him get drunk and there have been a few who have had sex with him hoping they would get somewhere in the Company.
Does anyone know if this is a true statement ? If it is there is room here for an investigation !!!!
Leviton employee
Mount Juliet, TN

EEOC wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know if this is a true statement ? If it is there is room here for an investigation !!!!
Yes it's true! I actually currently work there and it's THE worst job i have ever had. I don't mind the work and it's very easy, but the management is total shit. The GM is a complete ass, as well as the operations manager. I don't care how bad you need a job, don't work here.
EEOC
United States

Monday Oct 7
Leviton employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's true! I actually currently work there and it's THE worst job i have ever had. I don't mind the work and it's very easy, but the management is total shit. The GM is a complete ass, as well as the operations manager. I don't care how bad you need a job, don't work here.

Leviton employee
Mount Juliet, TN

Tuesday
EEOC wrote:
<quoted text>If an investigation is brought about, concerning this matter, would you and your co-workers co-operate ?
that would depend in the circumstances I'm sure. People have been fired after complaining to corporate.
EEOC
United States
22 hrs ago
Leviton employee wrote:
<quoted text> that would depend in the circumstances I'm sure. People have been fired after complaining to corporate.
The ball is rolling !
TheGM
New Albany, IN

22 min ago
EEOC wrote:
<quoted text>The ball is rolling !
The only thing that's going to roll in my facility had better be the conveyers, the mousecarts and those doggone lifts, get back to work you darn ninny's
GasLamp

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Formerslave wrote:
Go to the Lebanon Tn.Topix forum and read the comments about LEVITON Warehouse, from ex and present employee's
Hmmmm, I did and it was very interesting !
SoTrue

Sylva, NC

#4 Nov 3, 2013
I too worked at the warehouse in Lebanon, Tn when I lived there, it was very hard to get hired there, but I had a friend who knew a friend that worked there......seems as though that was the way it worked, and all I can say is I saw first hand some of the things mentioned here, I couldn't believe the place operated like that in todays times, oh well I guess it was because full-time {temp at that place} jobs are hard to find and they feel as though they can treat the workers any kind of way and they will put up with it to keep a job with benefits
UndaCoverBoss

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2013
GasLamp wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, I did and it was very interesting !
Gm, I told you it was here, and I see most of comments have Interesting and Helpful ratings !
Job Seeker

Franklin, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2013
wow glad I saw this to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Commack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 11 min Charlotte 1,723
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 3 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 4 hr Doubting Thomas 9
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Bruser 2,298
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,463
what companies are hiring? 6 hr holbrook resident 2

Commack News Video

Commack Jobs

Commack People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Commack News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Commack

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]