not from fb

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Now this convicted sex offender moves locations without allegedly notifying authorities. The parole officers for Fredericksburg allegedly checked on him but he had moved six months prior. He now lives and works in a different county. The new parole officers make a visit to his new residence and allegedly find firearms. It appears that you cannot hold a firearm if you are a convicted felon. Now there is allegedly a federal charge against him. how long does this continue?
A non local

Oak Harbor, WA

#2 Aug 25, 2012
As long as Fredericksburg allows it to continue. I think people looking back on the Sandusly case may say the same thing.
jax

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Thanks Mike Stevens and Julie and Suzy Arizola . Stevens slept with students back in the late 90's and got Miss Arizola pregnant . Mom knew,worked for the school and CHOSE TO SAY NOTHING. Stevens could have been stopped way back then but because The Arizolas were greedy a whole school district and good officer are in trouble. Crounse file against Arizola and request a DNA test for Suzy and Mikes baby. The people being screwed here could not be in 10 places at once and kids knew ,are they getting added to the suit . To officer Ayala,Mr. Blackwell and Dr. Williamson ,I am sorry for this . You are good people who would have never stood for this had you known. Those who did know are nowhere near the shame they should be in. SHAME ON STEVENS AND JULIE ARIZOLA .
Billybuster

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2012
suZy was not only one....follow fed court case...there was even another Vic who reported Stevens. She posted in blog.idk why you think others didnt know....thanks Mike Stevens and Julie and Suzy Arizola . Stevens slept with students back in the late 90's and got Miss Arizola pregnant . Mom knew,worked for the school and CHOSE TO SAY NOTHING. Stevens could have been stopped way back then but because The Arizolas were greedy a whole school district and good officer are in trouble. Crounse file against Arizola and request a DNA test for Suzy and Mikes baby. The people being screwed here could not be in 10 places at once and kids knew ,are they getting added to the suit . To officer Ayala,Mr. Blackwell and Dr. Williamson ,I am sorry for this . You are good people who would have never stood for this had you known. Those who did know are nowhere near the shame they should be in. SHAME ON STEVENS
Le Anne

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Hey, I am reaching out as a mom who cares about her daughter. If you have any solid info on who knew what, and when I would be grateful. You can help my daughter and the other alleged victims heal by giving them the justice they deserve. No 16 year old girl deserves to be molested by a teacher who is an authority figure especially not a married man with kids about the same age as the victim. If you have been wrestling with doing what is right, now is your chance to share what you know. You can drop me a letter or send one to my daughters attorney. Thank you.
Le Anne

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Oops my daughters attorney is Craig Deats and my address is in the phone book or same as daughters in student directory.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 23, 2013
jax wrote:
Thanks Mike Stevens and Julie and Suzy Arizola . Stevens slept with students back in the late 90's and got Miss Arizola pregnant . Mom knew,worked for the school and CHOSE TO SAY NOTHING. Stevens could have been stopped way back then but because The Arizolas were greedy a whole school district and good officer are in trouble. Crounse file against Arizola and request a DNA test for Suzy and Mikes baby. The people being screwed here could not be in 10 places at once and kids knew ,are they getting added to the suit . To officer Ayala,Mr. Blackwell and Dr. Williamson ,I am sorry for this . You are good people who would have never stood for this had you known. Those who did know are nowhere near the shame they should be in. SHAME ON STEVENS AND JULIE ARIZOLA .
It now appears that Blackwell and Williamson did have knowledge of what was going on with Michael Stevens. They both are allegedly not returning after the end of the school year.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Billybuster wrote:
suZy was not only one....follow fed court case...there was even another Vic who reported Stevens. She posted in blog.idk why you think others didnt know....thanks Mike Stevens and Julie and Suzy Arizola . Stevens slept with students back in the late 90's and got Miss Arizola pregnant . Mom knew,worked for the school and CHOSE TO SAY NOTHING. Stevens could have been stopped way back then but because The Arizolas were greedy a whole school district and good officer are in trouble. Crounse file against Arizola and request a DNA test for Suzy and Mikes baby. The people being screwed here could not be in 10 places at once and kids knew ,are they getting added to the suit . To officer Ayala,Mr. Blackwell and Dr. Williamson ,I am sorry for this . You are good people who would have never stood for this had you known. Those who did know are nowhere near the shame they should be in. SHAME ON STEVENS
Unless Miss Arizola agrees to the DNA test, it is not possible to do the DNA test on her and her child. Also,it has been alleged that Ayala, Blackwell and Williamson DID know about the molestation and did nothing.
Oh Dear God

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Ayala did not know ! As soon as he found out he busted Stevens. I personally think several people knew and nobody did the right thing and went to law enforcement. There was even a parent on here who said she knew about the affair for a while but didn't say anything. Uh,hello ! Nice morals.
One thing I can say for sure about Ayala is that as a Officer of the Law he is not going to overlook a crime to keep from embarrassing a teacher, that would jeopardize his job , and he is good at it and does care about the kids. He also can not follow the teachers around when teaching class.
I hate to think Blackwell and Williamson knew and turned a blind eye. Remember Stevens was already an accomplished liar. He lied his way out of the porn incident and would have lied about other misconduct if questioned. In the end Stevens put himself where he is at not Ayala.
After this Lawsuit is settled,finished or goneI hate to see who all we lose and who else gets blamed. Again the whole school system gets to suffer because of that age old issue called lust.
Bser

Johnson City, TX

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Ayala is a liar with a "hero complex" thinking he can save kids by letting them slide even after confessing ( in front of their parents!) to using drugs. Of course, he only covers for certain kids from certain families so as not to implicate others close to him. What ever happened to the sex video incident? That sure disappeared in a hurry...didn't it?' I hear he's now consulting at another local school....God help them. By the way, who pays him, the pd or FISD? Doesn't he teach at FISD in his pd uniform? Confusing!
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Michael and Missy Stevens really need to look at themselves and say, is this okay. Michael as a convicted child molester and Missy for continuing to support him. God Bless
un-fazed

Bellevue, WA

#12 Apr 23, 2013
STEVENS,MICHAEL GRANT
Photo Reported
01/05/2012
SID 03963887
RISK LEVEL LOW
ENDING REGISTRATION DATE
(PROJECTED) LIFETIME
VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT ANNUALLY
SEX MALE
RACE WHITE
ETHNICITY NON-HISPANIC
HEIGHT 5'7"
WEIGHT 160 LBS
HAIR COLOR BROWN
EYE COLOR BROWN
SHOE SIZE 10.0
SHOE WIDTH D
NAME(S)
STEVENS,MICHAEL GRANT (PRIMARY)
STEVENS,MICHAEL
STEVENS,MICHAEL G
STEVENS,MIKE
BIRTH DATE(S)
10/20/1966 (PRIMARY)
Notice
another parent

Houston, TX

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Bser wrote:
Ayala is a liar with a "hero complex" thinking he can save kids by letting them slide even after confessing ( in front of their parents!) to using drugs. Of course, he only covers for certain kids from certain families so as not to implicate others close to him. What ever happened to the sex video incident? That sure disappeared in a hurry...didn't it?' I hear he's now consulting at another local school....God help them. By the way, who pays him, the pd or FISD? Doesn't he teach at FISD in his pd uniform? Confusing!
WOW is he getting a replacement next year and what was the sex tape ?
another parent

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 23, 2013
un-fazed wrote:
STEVENS,MICHAEL GRANT
Photo Reported
01/05/2012
SID 03963887
RISK LEVEL LOW
ENDING REGISTRATION DATE
(PROJECTED) LIFETIME
VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT ANNUALLY
SEX MALE
RACE WHITE
ETHNICITY NON-HISPANIC
HEIGHT 5'7"
WEIGHT 160 LBS
HAIR COLOR BROWN
EYE COLOR BROWN
SHOE SIZE 10.0
SHOE WIDTH D
NAME(S)
STEVENS,MICHAEL GRANT (PRIMARY)
STEVENS,MICHAEL
STEVENS,MICHAEL G
STEVENS,MIKE
BIRTH DATE(S)
10/20/1966 (PRIMARY)
Notice
level : low . I beg to differ . Those kids deserve to be safe and truely protected.
Jellybean

Fredericksburg, TX

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Mrs. Crounse needs to quit writing all this crap. She has been warned by judge Williams. In fact, I think I will forward her postings. She might get jailed for contempt.
Bser

Marble Falls, TX

#16 May 3, 2013
another parent wrote:
<quoted text> WOW is he getting a replacement next year and what was the sex tape ?
A video of two kids having sex was passed from phone to phone and taken at a party held at a house where everyone who lived there was out of town and the place was destroyed over a 2-3 day span. Ayala "warned" kids to remove it from their phones. The damage to the house was, apparently, quietly paid off and, once again, everything disappeared...no consequences. That group of kids never had consequences and no, a death. None of them are innocent, neither is Ayala, they, and their parents had all, allegedly been warned...
J Hoover

Fredericksburg, TX

#17 May 21, 2013
Run em out of town
Le Anne

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jul 15, 2013
not in small town wrote:
<quoted text>
It now appears that Blackwell and Williamson did have knowledge of what was going on with Michael Stevens. They both are allegedly not returning after the end of the school year.
Please give Craig Deats or me a way to contact you. We have gotten great info, but have some questions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 27 min why 707
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 543
starlight recovery center Tue anonymous 11
Quality Roofing - John Yarbrough Oct 8 roofer1234 5
More Stevens Trouble (Apr '14) Oct 1 Motherof2 12
Home wrecker Sep '14 pay back is a bitch 1
edge falls (Jun '07) Sep '14 UrbanG 131
Comfort Dating
Find my Match

Comfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Comfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Comfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]