Donnie dopie and Connie dopie break-up

Posted in the Combs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lmao

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Lmao beauty queen dopie he finally went back to his x. Bet that made u feel real good guess he got tired of your wrinkled up ass and went back to the better and less used one it's so funny to see him and michelle together he couldn't afford dope for the both of u guess u will have to hustle to get it now just go sell yourself to your backup mister attorney !!!! No wander you don't have your kids the best place for them is with mister hurt he's a good man you didn't deserve him anyway just go hustle with your needle junkie son .. Bet your sister would like to know some of your dirty dark secrets baby faggy boys too!!! You really don't need to talk about darla spicer anymore because you are no better one gutter sluts no better than the other !!!!you dropped your kids for dope tool and a large number of other things !!!! Ho ho ho. The stollings didn't want your high society azz there any way !!! Take your dumb azz some where else let someone else support you barbie !!!!
Actually

London, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Connie and Donnie came up in some white escalade yesterday asking for dope!!! Ummmmmm no dope here!!!! More like 8 pills!!!! They got some nerve to ask random ppl.. Shoulda robbed them! Lol
Youre Wrong haha

London, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Lmao beauty queen dopie he finally went back to his x. Bet that made u feel real good guess he got tired of your wrinkled up ass and went back to the better and less used one it's so funny to see him and michelle together he couldn't afford dope for the both of u guess u will have to hustle to get it now just go sell yourself to your backup mister attorney !!!! No wander you don't have your kids the best place for them is with mister hurt he's a good man you didn't deserve him anyway just go hustle with your needle junkie son .. Bet your sister would like to know some of your dirty dark secrets baby faggy boys too!!! You really don't need to talk about darla spicer anymore because you are no better one gutter sluts no better than the other !!!!you dropped your kids for dope tool and a large number of other things !!!! Ho ho ho. The stollings didn't want your high society azz there any way !!! Take your dumb azz some where else let someone else support you barbie !!!!
Connie and Donnie are still together :) ask anyone. And besides Connie is so much prettier than Michelle will ever be. Connie may have a couple years on Michelle but I sure as hell hate to see what Michelle looks like when she is Connie's age!
Lmao

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Wander what she thought bought Donnie and Michelle out running round going out to eat together and what ever else the fact of the matter is Michelle and Donnie are connected forever and she hates that but I guess that's what a pill whore thinks when she's not capable of taking care of her on children Donnie and Connie deserve each other both on dope and don't take care of the kids and no looks aren't everything all Connie worries about is a pill a man and her makeup she used to be big fat ass until her husband caught her screwing the uncle of their children and got rid of her azz nasty bitch don't need to talk bout darla anymore she needs to sit beside her on the pill whore useless mother bench she's all good if she's got somebody else's man to ride with her makeup on and a pill at least Michelle isn't a pill whore and does go see her kids everyday not barbie she's always looking for a pill and trying to keep up with dopie Donnie afraid he's with Michelle well hate to break it to u barbie when you r at the lawyers office he's at or on Michelle there will always be a connection there barbie but of course you dont mind straying so why do u worry bout michelle getting some of Donnie go Michelle go !!!!! Bet that fish Donnie and michelle shared from long john silvers was good bet that wasn't all they shared Donnie said he really enjoyed their time together keep up the good work Michelle all connies after is the stollings money for dope I think if I was buddy and patty I'd rather buy for Michelle and the boys instead of Connie she takes the shit back and buys dope with the money!!!! And when they don't have money for dope he steals from his parents while shes his back-up and keeps an eye out so mommy don't catch him or steas herself It's so funny when you see them out in public they think their shit don't stink and people just laugh behind their backs look at them they r on some major drugs look she thirty years older than him mommy and daddy are stupid isn't she the one that left he family for a pill head and dope where's her kids whisper whisper whisper laugh laugh laugh and him hahaha look and laugh I'd be ashamed to go out in public barbie I'd hide my face your a disgrace to our society just like darla
Hahaha

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Damn somebody's honest it's about time they are exposed lmao I would hide my face too barbie
Friend

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2012
Connie used to be a great person she's changed a lot lately but they say drugs will do people like that she's done things to people that are supposed to be her friends but I pray for her because before drugs she was a great person
Madea

London, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Wander what she thought bought Donnie and Michelle out running round going out to eat together and what ever else the fact of the matter is Michelle and Donnie are connected forever and she hates that but I guess that's what a pill whore thinks when she's not capable of taking care of her on children Donnie and Connie deserve each other both on dope and don't take care of the kids and no looks aren't everything all Connie worries about is a pill a man and her makeup she used to be big fat ass until her husband caught her screwing the uncle of their children and got rid of her azz nasty bitch don't need to talk bout darla anymore she needs to sit beside her on the pill whore useless mother bench she's all good if she's got somebody else's man to ride with her makeup on and a pill at least Michelle isn't a pill whore and does go see her kids everyday not barbie she's always looking for a pill and trying to keep up with dopie Donnie afraid he's with Michelle well hate to break it to u barbie when you r at the lawyers office he's at or on Michelle there will always be a connection there barbie but of course you dont mind straying so why do u worry bout michelle getting some of Donnie go Michelle go !!!!! Bet that fish Donnie and michelle shared from long john silvers was good bet that wasn't all they shared Donnie said he really enjoyed their time together keep up the good work Michelle all connies after is the stollings money for dope I think if I was buddy and patty I'd rather buy for Michelle and the boys instead of Connie she takes the shit back and buys dope with the money!!!! And when they don't have money for dope he steals from his parents while shes his back-up and keeps an eye out so mommy don't catch him or steas herself It's so funny when you see them out in public they think their shit don't stink and people just laugh behind their backs look at them they r on some major drugs look she thirty years older than him mommy and daddy are stupid isn't she the one that left he family for a pill head and dope where's her kids whisper whisper whisper laugh laugh laugh and him hahaha look and laugh I'd be ashamed to go out in public barbie I'd hide my face your a disgrace to our society just like darla
couldn't of said it better!!! Lmao
Combs

Krypton, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2012
Youre Wrong haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Connie and Donnie are still together :) ask anyone. And besides Connie is so much prettier than Michelle will ever be. Connie may have a couple years on Michelle but I sure as hell hate to see what Michelle looks like when she is Connie's age!
I think that you really need glasses if you seriously think that Connie is prettier than Michelle.
Youre Wrong haha

London, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2012
I don't need anything! Connie is a helluva prettier than Michelle! What is there to see in ugly ass Michelle???
if u all

London, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2012
would work and quit worrying about everybody else and take care of your own problems we would have a better world to live in!!!! I don't know these people and I look on the topics and see these peoples name on here all the time so I thought I would click on and read and if I were these people I would be finding out who is on her slandering me!!! And do something about it!!!! There is more to life than sticking your nose in other peoples business!!!
Lmao

Hazard, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2012
Well I see that there nasty ass ate back together... Which is a good thing because they deserve each other both dope heads and will do anything for there habit...
shes disgusting

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Youre Wrong haha wrote:
<quoted text>
She prolly wrote this herself
shes disgusting

Somerset, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Friend wrote:
Connie used to be a great person she's changed a lot lately but they say drugs will do people like that she's done things to people that are supposed to be her friends but I pray for her because before drugs she was a great person
When would have before drugs have been? Thats been part of her everyday life since ohhhh at least 20 plus years,, if you really were/are a friend you were doing 'em with her and messing with other people with her and it finally has came back on you,,friend.
what

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Is your alls deal? Connie is attractive, and no BY HELL I aint Connie. Who cares what Connie does? She will pay for everything she does so why talk about her? Leave her alone, and yes she is pretty just because she didn't stay married to that old crandall doesn't mean she's a bad person.
what

Washington, DC

#16 Jul 31, 2012
You people need to worry more about yourselves. Why the HELL you worried so much about Connie. I know its because I didn't stay with that jerk crandall. I don't blame her for staying with him. I hear he's a jerk.
what 3

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Why worry about Connie? Who cares if she sleeps with jerks or doesn't sleep with them? Has it ever occured to anyone that maybe she's a good person? She's had a hard life, been through a lot, let her do as she wants, unless its a guy who is jealous she isn't with them anymore?
Funny

Hazard, KY

#18 Jul 31, 2012
You know what is funny about all this is that people get on here and talk shit about Michelle and talk about her kids but were is there father Donnie.... He is nothing but a dope head him and his old ass gf and I just do t understand why they talk so much shit about Michelle atleast she ain't a dope head and she does see her kids... Donnie don't even go see his children cause he's afraid if he does that Connie is gonna acuse him of Michelle like shr always does...
JUST A LIL INFO

Bowie, MD

#19 Jul 31, 2012
@ funny
I have to disagree with that statement about Donnie... Donnie has been nothing but a good father and role model for his children. He loves them dearly, and I know this for a fact. He gives and gives to his children. I know everyone has their faults but Donnie being a good father should never be questioned.
Funny

Hazard, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2012
How do you call him a good father when he don't even fool with his kids... All he is worried about is pills ta go up that big ass nose of his and his an also for his old ass gf Connie there both pill heads... U need ta know the facts before you open ur mouth...
JUST A LIL INFO

Bowie, MD

#21 Jul 31, 2012
NO...YOU NEED TO KNOW THE FACTS. I KNOW WHAT HE IS. I KNOW HE'S NOT ON DRUGS AND NEVER HAS BEEN. I KNOW HE'S GOOD TO HIS KIDS ALSO. GROW UP!! YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER NOBODY WANTING TO RUN YOUR BIG TRAP. YOU'RE WHAT I CALL A TALE TATTLER. YOU KNOW NOTHING AND YOU MAY WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY. GOT IT? YOU BETTER. HOW ABOUT YOU GETTING OFF THE COMPUTER AND STOP CARRYING TALES. IF YOU'RE THAT MISERABLE WITH YOUR LIFE DO SOMETHING TO MAKE IT BETTER. DON'T LIE ABOUT OTHERS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND YOUR OWN MISERABLE SELF. GOT IT? I THOUGHT SO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Combs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got robbed ? 46 min Kiss it 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min LMS 148,361
fisical court corruption 1 hr drama 14
Cheating hubs 1 hr More than hubs 7
Cherokee Hills ---- Cops Everywhere?!?! 4 hr Dealers 19
maroon jeep bada** edition loud music 4 hr SIvk 32
Poll who's doing who at the hazard phsyc ward? (Mar '12) 4 hr duh 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Combs Mortgages