Stevens County man faces manslaughter...

Stevens County man faces manslaughter charge

There are 2 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Apr 7, 2008, titled Stevens County man faces manslaughter charge. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

A Steven County judge set bond at $100,000 for a Stevens County man who facing manslaughter charges for his role in the death of another man over the weekend. via KREM-TV Spokane

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Michael Bergan

Chewelah, WA

#1 Apr 25, 2008
i actually knew the kid who was charged, i hung out with him once in a while. he was the kind of person to avoid. i knew something like this was going to happen to him and someone he interacted with.
Dede

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2017
Who was it? Used to live there-mighta known him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grocery Outlet Colville Jan 15 Observer 1
News Shots fired in north Spokane streets; one dead (Sep '07) Jan 12 chiefgarrypark22 108
Seattle Seahawks Fire Darrell Bevell Offensive ... Jan 10 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
News Copies of incendiary 'Fire and Fury' Trump expo... Jan 9 fire-and-fury eh 2
News Recall Alert: Over 4,000 pounds of pepperoni st... Jan 6 Lions Tigers 1
Wish things could have been different M-monster Dec 25 Funloop 1
Looking Mr Brown or Ms Blue (Apr '14) Dec 20 Anonymous 10

Colville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colville Mortgages