Colville Topix Moderator Deleting Thr...

Colville Topix Moderator Deleting Threads

Posted in the Colville Forum

Deleted

Albion, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2014
Why does the moderator of Colville Topix delete threads? Several attempts have been made in the past two days time to post information concerning a break-in and robbery at a local storage facility. RV's were vandalized and items stolen. A reward is being offered. Deleting these threads only denies the people who read Topix in Colville and the surrounding communities of knowing there are theives about and what they are hitting. So, to the Moderator, unless you see something that is directly harmful in your eyes which hurts the good people of Colville, please stop needlessly deleting threads. If there is something you believe to be harmful please post as to why.
Interesting

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 3, 2014
I agree, there are threads that are posted and a few hours later deleted. Why? This is only information that is useful to the Colville area and alerts people to criminal activities to be watchful for. Nothing harmful here. Sorry about the loss and vandals who did this. Gives Colville a bad rep. Goodluck in catching the criminals!
glr

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2014
Maybe the moderator's one of the thieves
Colvillite

Seattle, WA

#4 Apr 12, 2014
I think it has something to do with mention of the name of the storage facility. I hear there were several light at this place which had not been replaced for sometime. To me, that is negligence on the part of the storage facility and should negate any waiver of responsibility in the rental agreement. There are fixtures there, just no maintenance.
glr

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2015
Protecting dirty little secrets, Id say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig Figley (Mar '14) 19 hr glro 9
Man hit and ran over in Ione park yesterday Aug 15 carlene 1
News With cattle in Washington's wolf country, ranch... Aug 15 carlene 2
Seahawks Have Awesome Showing In First Game: De... Aug 13 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Trump immigration enforcement Aug 9 Hurry 3
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Aug 7 been there 148
Jeremy Lane Is On A Mission To Take The Right C... Aug 3 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1

Colville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colville Mortgages