Spokane gang bust-operation A JOKE!!!!!

Posted in the Colville Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pissed off

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Mar 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Stock is up in Spokane for bulletproof vest and helmet makers, because Jay Olsen is still roaming the streets of Spokane...Reply to this Kate if you know I am right!
AlInNewarkNJ

Lyndhurst, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Tim John, you complain alot about Spokane and not liking the atmosphere there...Can I ask you why is it that you want to live there? Why would any unhappy black want to live there? You should move here to NJ, Black People have pushed ahead at 48% of the population and are even steven with other races here in Essex County. If you ever want to see a dismal picture of eroding society you can come sit here on my porch with me and we wont speak a word while a constant barrage of screaming, cursing, bait racial hating and general unhappiness is exuded by the high school students that walk home past here daily. I hope Spokane does everything they possibly can to keep the kind of quality of life they desire and if you or any black hates it there remember you can move here to the East Coast from Maine to Florida and be with multitudes of your own kind - in an atmosphere where your entitled and where your in charge (black politicians, black business owners, Black newspapers, Black local government) I know that when I retire in a couple years I am moving to the Spokane area. NJ and Newark are where I was born and I have many fond memories but it is time to go...
little uneasy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Aug 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

endless rounds of circular reasoning, nothing logical or objective from either party... du'oh! its topix!!! where no one can spell, grammar doesn't matter...everyone is a legal consultant, everybody wants perfection, but they only offer to remain in their chair as long as some one else does all the work...- with no effort required on the part of the one asking for perfection... yeah, Spokant- be proud of your selves... or try cooperation- community, and neighborhood building doesn't come easy. Finding fools who will enable you to continue being fools, and sell you an hour of pleasure for what it costs you to do five hours of work, if you work instead of stealing? instead of easy money and corruption- can we do that here? Poverty sucks. So does stupidity. Get a life. If this offends you, you deserve to be offended.
LOLatTIM

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Dec 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Dude you are absolutely insane hahahahahaha
Hey Tim John

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jan 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Here is something you forgot to take into account on your FBI crime statistics...

The percentage of people in the general population that are either black or white. You forget that blacks are still the minority. When you factor in that little ratio, your whole logic becomes rather flawed in regards to who commits more crimes.

In 2008 79% of America was white but only 12.9% was black. Since that percentage has such a huge delta, obviously the arrest rates are going to be higher in the segment of the population with the greatest number of people.

Your argument is based on emotion. Not on facts. You did a decent job though with this rather significant fact not withstanding.
Hey Tim John

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jan 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Btw I have nothing against blacks and wish all people the best as we are all Gods creatures.
tanisha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jun 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Tim John wrote:
This recent Fed round-up of gangs members is a joke. Ovemr a 170 federal and local officials to go after a few gang members, wow.
To stage at Fairchild AFB with over 170 officials, to investigate for over 18 months, to involve FBI, ATF, ICE, DEA - in a circus of an event to bring down a few local low-level gang bangers is an absolute waste of tax payers time and money, and does absolutely nothing to curve crime in Spokane or anywhere else. This won't slow down the drug problems in Spokane or anywhere else (see bottom for details)
This goes to show everyone that Blacks wear a target. Here in Spokane, there has been serial rapists, murderers, serial arsonists, in fact there are arsonists loose at this very moment in Spokane. You didn't see 175 clowns staging at Fairchild when Robert Yates was running around, had they did, maybe less women would have lost their lives. You won't see 175 people staging to catch the serial arsonists either.
Let me try to show just how stupid this matter is.... In Utah, there are over a 120,000 people commiting felonies every day in open and in the face of the law, the offense BIGAMY/Polygamy is a felony, and there are thousands of teenaged girls forced into early relationships with grown men, before the age of 14 which is also a felony.- No Feds staging at bases for these criminals - Why, answer they are all WHITE....
The answer in terms of law enforcement in this country is simple, if you are Black, you must tip-toe through life or else (if you so much as Jaywalk you will go to jail), and if you are White then you are free to commit as much crime as humanly possible, to be blamed on Blacks when the FBI's and others crimes stats are reported each year. So that people can say, "Gee Blacks commit so much crime, more should be done, and the loop continues over and over."
Spokane is known for Meth use and Meth creation, Spokane is known as a Meth haven. Meth users are largely White, and the homes that labs are found in are usually White owned and operated - No Feds staging at bases to bring these outfits down. Why? You won't get an answer from the system.
Really how come everything is a racist act. I'm black and even I can see that this isn't a racist act. By them busting the minor gangs in Spokane it makes it hard for real gangs to move here. A gang obviously takes more bodies to take down than one man crimes and federal branches have jurisdiction over gang acts and not to murder arson or rape unless it spreads over multiple jurisdictions. I myself have j walked infront of officers and nothing happened to me they didn't even stop just waved and drove on. We as a black community need to stop this racist card BS and take responsibility for our actions. Whites are punished just as often but black's dominate the gang world that's not racist that's fact.
GUESSWHO

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jun 22, 2011
 
KINDA DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF TRYING TO FIGHT CRIME WHEN YOU JUST FIANANCED MEXICOS CRIMINALLY AND POLITICALLY CORRUPT FAILURE TO EXPAND TO THE WHOLE WEST COAST ! NOT TO MENTION WITH CITIZENSHIP AND BENEFITS? REALLY YA THINK? IS THAT WHY MOST OF CALIFORNIA IS FLEEING THEIR WONDERFUL POLICE STATE? CAUSE ITS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE?
GUESSWHO

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jun 22, 2011
 
MAYBE EVERYONE CAN "PLAY" LIKE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN? AND MORE I.O.US FROM POOR CALIFORNIANS WHO GOT KICKED OUT OF THEIR STATE BY THEIR MAIDS?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jun 22, 2011
 
Tim John wrote:
This recent Fed round-up of gangs members is a joke. Over a 170 federal and local officials to go after a few gang members, wow.
To stage at Fairchild AFB with over 170 officials, to investigate for over 18 months, to involve FBI, ATF, ICE, DEA - in a circus of an event to bring down a few local low-level gang bangers is an absolute waste of tax payers time and money, and does absolutely nothing to curve crime in Spokane or anywhere else. This won't slow down the drug problems in Spokane or anywhere else (see bottom for details)
This goes to show everyone that Blacks wear a target. Here in Spokane, there has been serial rapists, murderers, serial arsonists, in fact there are arsonists loose at this very moment in Spokane. You didn't see 175 clowns staging at Fairchild when Robert Yates was running around, had they did, maybe less women would have lost their lives. You won't see 175 people staging to catch the serial arsonists either.
Let me try to show just how stupid this matter is.... In Utah, there are over a 120,000 people commiting felonies every day in open and in the face of the law, the offense BIGAMY/Polygamy is a felony, and there are thousands of teenaged girls forced into early relationships with grown men, before the age of 14 which is also a felony.- No Feds staging at bases for these criminals - Why, answer they are all WHITE....
The answer in terms of law enforcement in this country is simple, if you are Black, you must tip-toe through life or else (if you so much as Jaywalk you will go to jail), and if you are White then you are free to commit as much crime as humanly possible, to be blamed on Blacks when the FBI's and others crimes stats are reported each year. So that people can say, "Gee Blacks commit so much crime, more should be done, and the loop continues over and over."
Spokane is known for Meth use and Meth creation, Spokane is known as a Meth haven. Meth users are largely White, and the homes that labs are found in are usually White owned and operated - No Feds staging at bases to bring these outfits down. Why? You won't get an answer from the system.
"tim john"
Getting just one of those low lifes off the street is a plus. Color is of no matter. I take it you hate Whites?
Peace

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jun 22, 2011
 
Tim John wrote:
--- In America, the war on drugs is actually a war on 'certain people'(Blacks, and minorities). Most drugs are not made in America, and have to cross her borders to get here. The federal government would love people to believe that America has a drug problem, it does not - America has a government problem! The borders could be so secure that zero drugs come in, but that wouldn't pay for all of 'operations' like we are now hearing about in Spokane, to arrest, charge, and convict and store 'certain' people away from the 'good people' of society. America has 16 intelligence organizations, combined they receive over a trillion a year in tax money, their 'Black budgets' come from drug money. The NSA alone, could setup a network of satellites and positioning watchers to capture every single person entering America with or without drugs - will they of course not. The CIA is known for bringing drugs into America. Look it up, it is all over the Internet on creditable sites.
Let's get back to this operation in Spokane. Drug dealers get their drugs from a source, not in Spokane, so let's cut out all of the middle men, and go to sources - Now, had the Feds setup 175 people to cut the root-sources off, Spokane's drug and gang problem would see a great change, less drugs would be available, but because they spent all of this money to cut off a few leafs on the top of the gigantic tree - they have made fools of their selves and everyone involved. Why, because the problem will remain the same just with different leafs at the top of the tree which are always growing, in fact they are grownig now to replace the few that were lost.
-- So in retrospect, this was a show of crap, it was mostly an event to get Spokane residents, mostly Whites to fear the few Blacks living in their community. It tells White women to stay away from Black men, why because "ALL" Black men are dangerous, in fact so dangerous that 175 local and federal officials staged at Fairchild AFB to bring down 24 people most of whom were Black men.
-- Meanwhile, Whites are free to commit as much crime as possible in Spokane, as they are over 95% of the population - they can rest asured that clowns won't be staging at Fairchild to break their doors down while hold AR-15's using their cars as barriers.
Also, in hindsight, drugs will still pour into Spokane, because Whites sell them too, in fact more then any race of people in America. So there will be plenty of drugs for those who use them in Spokane.
Sadly, the only thing all of this proves is that law enforcement, now after 9/11 is turning back the pages of time to the 60's, only now, they try to hide the racial aspects of their demise a little better.
"tim john"
Hey at least be consistent. Your last post you stated whites in Spokane are responsible for the meth problem. If meth is a problem is it imported. Hell no. Losers black and white produce the crap.
Peace
think before you talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jun 24, 2011
 
Real Gangster wrote:
Maybe your dumbass should take some damn english classes and learn how to talk and spell. What a IDIOT
"what AN idiot."

maybe you should think before you reply.

Since: Apr 07

NorthEast Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Jul 1, 2011
 
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one to luvacop for, according to the FBI, Whites commit about 70% of the nation's crimes each year, and close to 60% of all violent crimes each year, but somehow, Blacks are convicted more than Whites - yeah so go easy Ed, because the system sure will, but only for Whites.
As for you luvacop, I bet you have as much education in the field of criminality as you have your pants down for police officers, judging from your post here.....
Here's your homework:
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_02/html/web/arres... year 2002
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/persons_arrest... year 2004
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_43.h... year 2005
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/data/table_43... year 2006
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2007/data/table_43... year 2007
Now go through each table, you will discover that Whites commit about 70% of the crimes each year - now, my question how can Blacks be convicted more than a people that commit 70% of the crime each year?
Don't lie, and please don't come back with 'total population sizes vs blah, blah,.. or 'bogus per captia crap. This is the raw FACTS, these are the ACTUAL arrests - we are not talking most likely or any of that crap! Also, both Whites and Blacks get Hispanics counted based on the Hispanic's skin color, dark Hispanics are counted as Black, so don't come back with that crap either!
My question: How can Blacks be convicted more then a people who commit 70% of the crimes in this country EACH A EVER YEAR GOD SENDS, remember Whites commit about 60% of the nation's violent crimes each year as well?
,...In the real answer that will float through your head you will discover the gravity of the problem and why you and Ed are as clueless as the bird that flew into the glass window!
I'm sure, giving your limited degree of educational value, you won't response! but hey you are a good cheerleader ",..weee go Ed!" what a joke!!
You would have much more credibility if you dropped the ignorant attitude & name calling and just spoke like a reasonable adult. Good luck with that.
od838383etg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This country was built on the backs of minorities and racism. Oh, my bad. There is no racism in this fine country. Blacks r just imagining that stuff.
od838383etg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Feb 28, 2013
 
Where did yo statistics come from

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Mar 6, 2013
 
Obama regime has definitely done it's lion share of stoking up all race hysteria in this nation. Besides that, I am against any criminalization of drugs in itself. Just like Dr Paul says, this IS the main reason minorities are more harshly punished. Less transparence and much more arbitrariness opens for whoever got a good attorney will make it.

Finally, I hope there is a sentient mind left among the HateWhitey crowd to realize that millions of WHITE people were killed by other WHITE people, even in the 50's in the Ukraine. What do you guys want?
Rich In Fort Worth

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Mar 14, 2013
 
Why is it that in the literally thousands of discussions/debates that I read on Topix there is inevitably a point where someone reduces the argument to name calling and personal attacks?

As soon as you do that you have lost the argument.

What amazes me most is that more often than not it's the person representing the liberal side of the argument that resorts to this....the folks who portend to be the more "tolerant" side of the equation.

You won't convince me that what I've seen with my own two eyes is incorrect, but you may be able to explain why it happens.
VeganTiger

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Mar 22, 2013
 
Liberals have to demonize. By acting servile and letting them get away with it, one would think that would make them go away, but it is not like with others. Liberals are heroes to other liberals almost no matter HWAT they do.

Michael Dukakis is still a hero to liberals despite Willie Horton, while Huckleberry is being demonized for the same fault by the same liberals after he released a rapist thqat later killed someone.

Otherwise, who can't be honest enough to owe up to the fact that MH did a grave error that cost a life and he should have enough shame to owe up to it and vanish from public life. Sadly, me just saying this is enough for some liberal idiot here now to follow up with something like "thanks for admitting republicans protect rapists".

So while others actually hold people accountable for misdeeds no matter where they stand, liberals tend to pat it over as a general rule. Whenever you see a "democrat" as a prosecutor you know you will have a very hard time in court, because they have to gull their voting mass into thinking they are tough on crime the right places. That's why George Zimmerman is prosecuted from defending himself against a man sitting on top of him that says he is going to kill him (according to GZ, right?). Democrats want to disarm people because this will force them into a security dependency with the state. This, combined with criminals that appear to be treated better than the victims and a police that is more interested in INVESTIGATING a crime than PROTECTING people leads me to believe that liberals in general want a larger Detroit all over the USA (or larger Chicago for that sake).

Finally, the sad part is that republicans aren't much better and generally a tad more stupid with regards to politics. No wonder cynicism breeds like rabbits in spring these days.
April

Colville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Nov 4, 2013
 
Spokane was an excellent city when it was almost completely white.
Saying that because whites are the majority population they commit all the crime is stupid. With the black's small population they still somehow manage to commit most of the crime. They beat a WWII vet to death, they recently did the same to a white woman (getting only ten years for it, Now that's some BS), form gangs, regularly shoot people, steal, and so on.
There are no white gangs; you are completely delusional if you really think there are. There are black gangs with the odd wigger among them. Years ago there were no gangs in Spokane, they came with the black men.
You blacks are ruining this city. I know with an increase in you whiny, violent, self-entitled a$$holes the quality of life decreases.
Please, if you are unhappy with Spokane leave. Go to a black-run city. Like Detroit, the negro zoo.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Nov 4, 2013
 
April wrote:
Spokane was an excellent city when it was almost completely white.
Saying that because whites are the majority population they commit all the crime is stupid. With the black's small population they still somehow manage to commit most of the crime. They beat a WWII vet to death, they recently did the same to a white woman (getting only ten years for it, Now that's some BS), form gangs, regularly shoot people, steal, and so on.
There are no white gangs; you are completely delusional if you really think there are. There are black gangs with the odd wigger among them. Years ago there were no gangs in Spokane, they came with the black men.
You blacks are ruining this city. I know with an increase in you whiny, violent, self-entitled a$$holes the quality of life decreases.
Please, if you are unhappy with Spokane leave. Go to a black-run city. Like Detroit, the negro zoo.
"April"
As a long time resident of Spokane, I must disagree. I go down town on a regular basis. I see groups of white teens, they harass passer bys, they panhandle, they heckle, they litter, they interfere with business, they skip school Maybe in your mind they are not gangs. What word/words would you use to describe those thugs?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colville Discussions

Search the Colville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 5 hr Butterfield8 709
Watermelon Hill Fire 12 hr Kurtz 1
Vote blank unless you support Hillary in 2016 Sun gotcha123 2
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 18 Pete 1
Review: Spalding Auto Parts (Nov '13) Jul 17 fook yuuu 2
Where to Live in Spokane area Jul 16 kitty_kat66 1
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Jul 16 oksothen 29
•••
•••
•••
Colville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Colville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Colville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Colville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Colville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••