Wash. Senate OKs killing wolves witho...

Wash. Senate OKs killing wolves without permit

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Times story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Wash. Senate OKs killing wolves without permit. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

The Washington state Senate passed a measure Friday to allow livestock and pet owners to shoot gray wolves without a permit when the wolves are attacking or threatening their animals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

Concerned Native

Nelson, Canada

#1 Mar 9, 2013
That is the most barbaric and ignorant sort of backward excuse of a law I have seen, ever. I can now look forward to the day some drunken inbred shoots a dog, whom he mistakes for a wolf, and gets his fat arse sued, killed, or both for abusing this sort of freedom he is clearly too immoral, too incapable and too ignorant to be allowed! And you can count on whom made this law to be held legally accountable, as well!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toddler fire Oct 24 Extasy800 2
Vote for Hillary Oct 23 MAGA2016 6
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct 23 MAGA2016 1
Sick need to get well. Oct 16 Barney Fife 3
looking for opiates in spokane! (Jan '14) Oct 16 Barney Fife 15
woman put in jail for carrying protest sign Oct 16 Bravo Sierra 2
Spokane Windshield repair and Auto glass replac... Oct 16 Auto Glass 3

Colville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance